Special order forms are documents which are used by business companies and sellers for recording the preferences and the order requests of their clients and customers. To qualify for a special order, the client’s orders must not be readily available in the store or the supply of the company, which means that the company will have to make the item from scratch. Moreover, it is important that the client is informed about the required number of days for filing the order form as well as other rules and regulations that the company or the store mandates for taking and producing special ordered items.
Special Order Form Sample
Bookstore Special Order Form
Essential Sections in Special Order Forms
- Client information: The identity of the client or the person who is ordering the special items and products is important to document in the form, specifically the client’s full name, address, and his contact information. In addition, if the client is a group, a company, or an organization, then the office address and phone numbers must be indicated as well as the business type and the company event where the items will be used.
- Order specifications and pricing: In this section, a list of the items to be ordered along with checkboxes and description lines must be placed to allow the client in specifying his preferences and needs to catered by the seller. The price for each specification can also be included to inform the client about the breakdown of prices and the required number of orders per item permitted by the seller for the client’s special orders.
- Delivery and pick up preference: This section of the form will collect the dates when the client expects his special orders to be delivered or be ready for pick-up. Moreover, if the client chooses to have the orders or the items delivered, then he must state the place, date, time, and the person who will be contacted by the delivery service provider.
- Payment method: There are two main methods of payment that business companies and sellers often offer to their clients: through an account or through cash. In addition to the payment method choices, an area for a payment authorization must be allotted in this sections of the form which is for documenting the choice of the client to grant the payment using his bank and credit card accounts.
- Terms and conditions: This would be where the client can read and understand the rules, eligibility regulations, and the conditions to be considered as he transacts business with the seller.
Depot Request for Special Order Form
Facilities Maintenance Special Order Form
Varieties of Special Order Form Templates
Appliances Special Order Form – Appliance sellers and manufacturing companies are the ones who will be using this form for their customers. Specifically, an appliances special order form contains three sections to be completed by the customer wherein the first section will be for indicating his personal data and the details of the appliance dealer. The second section is allotted for the customer’s preferred appliance size, color, and designs. And lastly, the third section contains the various types and models of appliances that the customer can choose from. The customer will have to mark the checkbox beside the image of the appliance model that he prefers and let the staff or the appliance dealer state the price of the appliance.
Appliances Special Order Form
Bakery Special Order Form – Bakeries and pastry shops need time to prepare special occasion cakes which is why bakery special order forms must be made. In this form, the client will be able to choose from the different varieties of cakes, baked goods, and breakfast items that the bakery offers along with their accompanying prices. Before the order form will be handed over to the client, the bakery staff who will handle the orders will need to state the order number in the form. Then, it will be the role of the client to indicate the time and date when the bakery orders will be picked up and how the payment will be provided. Additionally, instructions and notes to be informed to the bakery staff and the baker must also be included by the client especially for ordering occasion cakes with greetings and cake-toppers.
Bakery Special Order Form
Bridal Tailoring Special Order Agreement Form – In a wedding, every member of the entourage will either buy their own attire or will have to go to a bridal tailoring shop to have a suit and a dress fitted for the wedding. If the latter is chosen, the bride must fill out a bridal tailoring special order agreement form. This document will enlist the names of the attendants whose wedding attires will be tailored along with their contact numbers and their addresses. Moreover, a sales agreement section is also to be signed by the bride to indicate her agreement to the terms, conditions, and the financial obligations in lieu of the service that the bridal tailoring team will be providing for her wedding.
Bridal Tailoring Special Order Agreement Form
Special Order Plate Application Form – License plates must only be obtained from a registered State organization who provides, prints, and customizes license plates for vehicle owners. To document the specifications and the preferences of a vehicle owner for his own vehicle license plate, a special order plate application form must be filled out by him. In the first section of the form, the vehicle owner will be able to indicate the type of vehicle that he owns along with his choice of payment procedure. The second and third sections, on the other hand, are for the vehicle owner’s personal information and the slogan personalization for his desired license plate.
Special Order Plate Application Form
T-shirt Special Order Form – When ordering shirts for an event such as a conference or a team building and boot camp activity, t-shirt special order forms must be used by the representatives of the ordering organization. The form will state the name of the organization or the company who will be needing the shirts along with their phone number and their shipping address. Additionally, the style of the shirts, the preferred colors, and the sizes of the wearers will also be included in the form.
T-shirt Special Order Form
Regardless of the varieties, special order form templates must at all times be updated by the organization or the company who will be catering to their clients and customers’ needs. Moreover, the completed order form must be kept or be documented along with other paperwork such as the receipt forms and invoice forms of the fulfilled transactions.
FREE 52+ Apparel Order Forms in PDF | Ms Word | XLS
FREE 12+ Sample Catering Order Forms in PDF | Excel | Word
FREE 36+ Sample Food Order Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 51+ Pre Order Forms in PDF | MS Word | Excel
FREE 10+ Fundraiser Order Forms in PDF | MS Word | Excel
FREE 8+ Sample Restraining Order Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 4+ Employee Pay Increase Forms in MS Word | PDF
FREE 27+ Printable Work Order Forms in PDF | Excel | MS Word
FREE 12+ Uniform Order Forms in PDF | MS Word | Excel
FREE 50+ Sales Order Forms in PDF | MS Word | XLS
FREE 18+ Work Order Forms in MS Word
FREE 50+ Work Order Forms in PDF | MS Word (.doc)
FREE 31+ Bakery Order Forms in PDF | Ms Word | XLS
FREE 10+ Consent Order Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 8+ Restraining Order Form Samples in PDF | MS Word