A pre-employment physical form is a type of physical form that is usually associated with ensuring the company or organization that the employee is requesting work for is physically fit and is capable of performing whatever task assigned to them. In most cases, before a person is allowed to become an employee of an organization, they must fill out a physical form, complete all the necessary requirements, and submit it to the human resource manager of the organization.
A physical form is typically the deciding factor of a person employment, especially if the work requires them to perform physically strenuous tasks. It is necessary to submit these in order to avoid causing incidents where the employee’s health resulted in an accident, or led to the death of a fellow co-worker.
Pre-Employment Physical Fitness Consent
Pre-Employment Clearance Form
What is Included in a Pre-Employment Physical Exam?
The contents of the pre-employment physical exam will be specified shortly. But before we do so, it must be known that the reason for the contents of such a physical exam is to give a sense of equality, as well as fair treatment to all of the applicants.
This also sets the standards for each applicant in order to ensure that each applicant is capable of performing their assigned tasks. Now, the contents of a pre-employment physical exam are:
- Full identification of the applicant such as:
- Health insurance information
- Type of work they applied for
- Identification of the medical examiner as well as the location of the clinic.
- A brief medical history of the applicant.
- Access to some Physical Form Samples to ensure the format is correct.
- Questions pertaining to the physical condition of the applicant.
- Identification of what type of examinations were done.
- A list of the required examination must be present as well.
Guidelines For Making a Pre-Employment Physical Form
Here are some guidelines in making a pre-employment physical form:
- Use some Generic Physical Form Samples whenever you wish to use as reference, or compare your finished output and check for any flaws or wrong formatting.
- Be extremely thorough when taking the physical exam to identify any medical flaws in order to determine what type of job you should be assigned to.
- Always be able to confirm or deny the results of the physical exam.
- If you want the most accurate result, be extremely descriptive with what part of the physical body is being examined, and what method of examination was used at the time of the examination.
Basic Pre-Employment History and Physical Form
Blank Pre-Employment Physical Form
Types of Pre-Employment Physical Examination Forms
We will be listing the most common of the different types of physical examination forms available. These are:
- Pre-Employment Physical Fitness
- Is a physical assessment performed before the person is employed.
- Pre-Employment Clearance
- Is a list of requirements the person must submit before being able to apply for the job.
- Pre-Employment History and Physical
- Is a list of the different types of medical and physical history the person.
- Pre-Employment Release
Sample Physical Report Forms - 7+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Employee Medical History Forms - 7+ Free Documents in ...
Sample Employment Forms in PDF - 34+ Free Documents in Word ...
Printable Physical Form- 9+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Employment Declaration Form Samples - 8+ Free Sample, Example ...
8 Sports Physical Form Samples – Free Sample, Example Format ...
6 Physical Health Forms – Free Downloadable Samples, Examples ...
7 Physical Fitness Forms – Free Downloadable Samples, Examples ...
8+ Physical Form Samples - Free Sample, Example, Format Download
6+ Medical Physical Form Samples - Free Sample, Example Format ...
Sample Medical Questionnaire Form - 9+ Free Documents in Word ...
Sample Employee Health Forms - 9+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Dot Physical Form - 9+ Free Documents in PDF
Sample Employment Certification Forms - 7+ Free Documents in ...
Sample Physical Assessment Forms - 8+ Free Documents in PDF ...