Injuries and accidents relating to hazardous workplace premises are showing a rate of about a million reports every single year globally. Most reasons for these accidents include poor housekeeping, electrical slips, and even distracted workers. These reasons, however, can be omitted if the people involved will be vigilant enough to file a safety complain,t and report incidents to their higher officials or the management.
Any type of safety complaint form can be a tool for describing any incident which implies the need of the management to undergo a renovation or an added security personnel in securing the safety of the employees, as well as the residents in an area.The complainant must state every bit of detail on the form, allowing the authorities such as the company or the agency to deliver a resolution immediately.
Workplace Safety Complaint Form
Why Use a Safety Complaint Form?
- Report violations. Varying states and countries have different rules and regulations with regard to safety and security for their citizens. If a company or an organization has evidently violated the state’s rules, an individual must gather proof such as images and legal forms to acquire pieces of evidence for the authority. When proven that the company was not able to comply with the rules, a notice of violation can either be sent to the management, or the authority may head to the premises and perform an investigation to supply further evidence relating to the complaint.
- Resolve accident-prone areas. A company or a location which has been involved in a lot of accident reports within a year should be reported and complained to the higher authorities in order for the local personnel to start resolving and fixing their premises. Accident prone-areas may include broken staircases in a building, unfinished road cement projects, and even outgrown trees that block the views of the drivers in a street.
- Record incidents. By having the safety complaint form, the authorities will be able to record the frequency of the complaints, as well as determine if a company or location should be closed for renovations and repairing sessions.
College Safety Complaint Form
Types of Safety Complaint Forms
Safety complaint forms can be used in any field, industry, location and by any complainant who is concerned about the safety of the people. Nonetheless, below are the common types of safety complaint forms that a complainant may use:
Pool Safety Complaint Form – There is a specific council in some states and countries who deal with pool safety and the pool users’ concerns. A pool safety assessment and inspection must be done regularly by establishments that have pools in their premises. With the safety complaint form, the complainant will be able to indicate whether his complaint is about the dangerous pool fences, the overgrown garden beds around the pool, the pool’s depth level or the age restrictions which are not mandated in the establishment.
Pool Safety Complaint Form
Fire Safety Complaint Form – Forest fire is an incident that burn out the trees and the residential places near the forest area. With this, the firefighting agency of a state should conduct an investigation as to whether the areas which are to be built with houses and hotels are safe from this natural disaster. Individuals and residents in any location who have seen an act that violated the rules regarding fire and life safety may complete a fire safety complaint form, and submit it to the respective agency. The nature of the complaint as to whether it is due to a caught action of illegal burning, nuisance conditions, fire hazards, and lack of fire inspection permits should be included on the form. The complainant may also request the authority to conduct a quick fire risk assessment in the complained location to allow the authority to determine if the place is safe for people to live in or not.
Fire Safety Complaint Form
Crew Van Safety Complaint Form – Vans and other vehicle service drivers are called out to deliver or transport their clients from one place to another. However, some incidents may not be predicted if the operators of the van and the people inside are not being vigilant in their ride. For reporting unsafe vans, the complainant should use a crew van safety complaint form. The form has a member information section, the contact carrier’s details, as well as an area for the complainant’s comments.
Crew Van Safety Complaint Form
Labor Equipment Safety Complaint Form – It is not just the workplace or the environment which can be harmful to the employees and workers but also the machines that they use in performing their job. If the company’s machinery has rusts and the machine’s inspection report is not up to date, the probability of getting involved in a workplace accident will be greater than what the company may have expected. With this, employees and workers must file a labor equipment safety complaint form to the state’s department of labor in order to assure that an immediate action will be provided before an accident will occur. The form will center on gathering information about the equipment which is the subject of the complaint and the name of the company owner who will be held responsible for the penalties and fees for his unregulated labor equipment.
Labor Equipment Safety Complaint Form
Patient Safety Confidentiality Complaint Form – Reporting an impermissible information disclosure is the main intention of this document. Specifically, it has a patient information area for the details of the involved patient or the owner of the information, the identification of the complainant, and the healthcare organization who released and used the information without any granted authorized medical release and permission.
Patient Safety Confidentiality Complaint Form
Product Safety Complaint Form – Producing, manufacturing, selling, and delivering consumable goods must be done with care and precaution to assure that consumers will not be dealing with food poisoning issues. A product safety complaint form contains the general information of the business organization or the person who is filing the report, the name of the service and product provider, the description of the product, the number of product order made by the complainant and the reasons of the complainant as to why he considered the product as unsafe produced goods. An enclosed copy of the photographs which will prove the safety issues of the product should be included in the submission of the form along with a few product samples.
Product Safety Complaint Form
Highway Safety Complaint Affidavit Form – Vehicle and road accidents are one of the top ten reasons for the ever-increasing mortality rate globally. Drivers, passengers and sidewalk users should consider the busy streets as a dangerous place to retain awareness. A complainant may use a highway safety complaint affidavit form to write down his issues relating to vehicles, the highway and even the traffic officials. The form must be accompanied with supporting documents such as a vehicle purchase agreement if the concern is about a vehicle dealership business enterprise or a copy of a recorded video of the incident that caused the unbeatable lines of traffic.
Highway Safety Complaint Affidavit Form
School Safety Complaint Form – The school is a place where kids play and learn. However, some areas in the school campus may not be safe for the students. Parents and students may use a school safety complaint form for reporting school-related violations such as failure in conducting a student removal and school transfer process or failure in keeping the school grounds safe for the students to run and play. The form may then be submitted to the school administration or board to inform them about the concerns of their clients. Nonetheless, if the complainant observed that the administration has not done any possible solution for the issue, he or she may raise the matter to the state’s department of education where the government will be able to handle the case.
School Safety Complaint Form
Essential Sections in a Safety Complaint Form
Though safety complaint forms have numerous sections ranging from the general information of the complainant to the details of the incident, there are three sections which serve to be a great help in identifying an effective complaint resolution and these are as follows:
- The unsafe location address. Without the address of where the safety issues are evident, the authorities will not be able to investigate and search for the place. The company name is recommended to be stated on the form to allow the authorities to go through their database with regards to the licenses acquired by the company.
- The exact nature of the concern. Some safety complaint forms have a section where the complainant can indicate the main nature of the issue by checking the appropriate box. Nonetheless, the complainant must specifically identify the nature by writing the subject in case the form does not offer a set of choices for him or her.
- The name of the caretaker. By having the name and the contact information of the company’s manager or the building’s caretaker, the authorities can call and ask questions regarding the safety of the property.
Occupational Safety Complaint Form
With the aid of the aforementioned essential sections, a complainant will be able to submit an ample amount of data and information to the legal authorities about his concerns. The complaint will then immediately be addressed, and problems will be minimized or fully solved.
FREE 5+ Guest Complaint Forms in PDF | Ms Word
FREE 5+ HR Complaint Forms in PDF
FREE 6+ Maintenance Complaint Forms in PDF | Ms Word
FREE 45+ Sample Complaint Forms in PDF | MS Word | Excel
FREE 42+ Complaint Forms in PDF | MS Word | Excel
FREE 8+ Complaint Verification Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 8+ Landlord Complaint Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 7+ Investor Complaint Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 9+ Grievance Complaint Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 8+ Sample Grievance Complaint Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 8+ Service Complaint Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 35+ Sample Complaint Forms in PDF | Excel | MS Word
FREE 46+ Complaint Forms in PDF | MS Word | Excel
FREE 9+ Guest Complaint Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 10+ Residential Complaint Forms in PDF | MS Word