A daycare authorization form is a document which is created and used by daycare service providers for their clients. Daycare authorization forms are important due to the need for daycare centers and their staff to operate within the limits and needs of their clients and their participants. The varieties of this form category differ on what type of daycare service is being requested and needed by the client, as well as what the subject of the authorization is.
Daycare Authorization Form Sample
Varieties of Daycare Authorization Forms
Adult Daycare Leave Authorization Form – Aside from children, adults are also eligible to be in a daycare center, not as a staff but as a participant or the subject to be taken care of by the daycare staff. An adult daycare leave authorization is one of the common documents that the legal guardian of the adult participant must complete and submit prior leaving the premises of the daycare center. The form will enlist the authorized persons who will fetch the adult as well as the approval and the signature of the adult to indicate his understanding towards not being able to leave the daycare center without the presence of the authorized persons.
Adult Daycare Leave Authorization Form
Daycare Activity Authorization Form – Daycare centers offer services which engage their participants. This is the reason why the clients or the guardians of the participants must inform the daycare staff about the participant’s limitations when it comes to specific activities. With this, a daycare activity authorization form should be filled out by the client. This document will indicate the client’s permission for his child to be part of the activities. The places and the types of transportation where the child will be sent and which are preferred by the client or his guardian should also be stated in the form.
Daycare Activity Authorization Form
Daycare Medication Authorization Form – This variety of daycare authorization form is intended to obtain the authorization of the participant’s legal guardian in allowing the staff of the daycare center to provide medications and treatments to the participant whenever necessary. Additionally, the participant’s administering physician is also required to fill out the form in order to determine what the medical condition of the participant is, and what treatments are suitable for immediate medication of the participant’s condition. Possible side effects, the appropriate dosage, and the plan to manage the side effects are also included in the form which should be supplied with details by the physician.
Daycare Medication Authorization Form
Doggie Daycare Pick-Up Authorization Form – Doggie daycare centers must not only ensure the enjoyment of their pets and clients, but also the safety and security of the pets. For this, a doggie daycare pick-up authorization form must be signed by the pet owner or the client of the daycare center. This variety of daycare authorization form is for identifying the individuals who are permitted by the owner to pick up his dog in events that he will not be able to do the responsibility. The form contains the basic information of the owner along with the contact information of the authorized individuals. The owner must also affix his signature and date on the form of when he completed the authorization.
Doggie Daycare Pick-Up Authorization Form
Pet Daycare Grooming Authorization Form – Another type of daycare authorization form which is used by pet daycare or boarding centers is known as a pet daycare grooming authorization form. This document is significant for recording the permission of the pet owner towards having his pet groomed within the duration of his pet’s stay in the daycare center. The form centers on statements which are intended to obtain an approval and imply an agreement between the owner and the pet daycare center staff. Moreover, the owner must also indicate if his pet has an aggressive behavior towards other animals or specific animals. This allows the daycare center to know how they can handle the pet and how they can execute a solution as well as avoid the incident before it arises.
Pet Daycare Grooming Authorization Form
With the aforementioned varieties, daycare centers will be able to have options regarding what type and format of an authorization form they must choose to appropriately meet their needs and cater the thoughts, concerns, and permissions of their clients.
Essential Contents to Include in Daycare Authorization Forms
Regardless of the variety, daycare authorization forms have contents and sections which are deemed as essentials by daycare centers. Below are some of the essential contents to include in any type of daycare authorization form:
- Client information – This portion of the form must be able to gather data which will identify the client such as his name, address, and contact details. Other information which can aid in identifying the client legally includes the client’s social security number, marital status, and date of birth. The client’s relationship with the subject or the participant in the daycare center must also be specified in this section.
- Subject information – The subject is the participant of the daycare center’s services such as the child or the pet who will be enrolled by the client. The name of the subject or the participant, his age, preferences, and other information which are relevant and important to be known by the daycare center staff are necessary to be stated as well.
- Emergency contact details – The subject’s or the participant’s emergency contact person should be enlisted in the form. The chosen contacts must be available to be called out whenever the client is not accessible or out of reach during emergencies and situations requiring urgency. Contents to disclose in the emergency contact section of the form includes the names of the contact persons, their full address, phone and fax numbers, and their specific relationship with the participant.
- Financial information sheet – Although not all daycare centers require their clients to provide an advanced payment, incorporating a financial information sheet will allow the daycare center to determine the client’s financial status and eligibility in meeting his financial responsibilities in return for the services that the daycare staff will be providing. In the financial information sheet, the client will have to state his monthly gross and combined income if the client is married, as well as his insurance information wherein the participant is a dependent.
- Release waiver agreement – This section of the form is important for securing that the daycare center will not be held liable by the client for any possible harm, dangers, accidents, and loss of the participant especially if the participant went out of the premises of the daycare center.
- Service provider agreement – Also known as the admission agreement which is significant for laying out the terms and conditions with the rules and regulations that the daycare service provider and the client should obey during the period of providing the services.
In addition to the essential sections, a sheet of statements which will list the rights of the participant and the client can also be included. Common statements to include relates to the rights of the participant to either choose to join or not to an activity provided by the daycare center and the right of the client to request in ending the participant’s participation in the activities or the daycare center’s services.
Other Authorization Forms Used by Daycare Centers
There are other authorizations forms which are important to be used also be used by daycare centers. One of which is a medical records release authorization form. This document is for allowing the daycare center in obtaining the medical information and records of the individual or subject who is sent to the daycare center. The form will specifically enlist and determine the dates of when the child has undergone a physical and medical examination along with the contact details of the child’s administering physician. On the other hand, if the form is used for a pet daycare center, then the details of the dog’s or the pet’s vaccination must be stated with the name of the hospital where the vaccine was acquired.
Another authorization form which can be used by daycare centers is a photography authorization release form. The objective of having this document is to obtain the permission of the client or the legal guardian of the subject in the daycare center to allow the center’s staff in using the images and videos where the subject is visible. Most daycare centers who use this type of authorization aim for advertising opportunities and to show the population the experiences of their clients.
Aside from authorization forms, there are also documents which can be created to accompany the daycare authorization forms such as safety assessments and medical assessment forms. Some daycare centers also require their clients to complete a behavior assessment which will inform the staff of the daycare center of the participant’s behaviors, attitude, and capacity.
Nevertheless, all the stated forms above which will be used by daycare centers have one common purpose which is to know the participants even more for every detail and to have a better communication with the client. This is why clients must provide sufficient details required in the form along with factual and more accurate information.
11+ Sample Employment Authorization Forms
14+ Sample Release Authorization Forms
9+ Sample Credit Authorization Forms
8+ Sample Credit Report Authorization Forms
7+ Prior Authorization Form Samples
9+ Payment Authorization Form Samples
150+ Authorization Forms – Free Sample, Example, Format Download!
8+ Sample Pre Authorization Forms
9+ Employment Authorization Sample Forms
8+ Sample Return Authorization Forms
8+ Travel Authorization Sample Forms
8+ Sample Tricare Authorization Forms
8+ Sample Medicare Authorization Forms
9+ Sample HIPAA Authorization Forms
7+ Sample Third Party Authorization Forms