A signed affidavit means that the statements provided within the document are all factual. This also means that the information within the affidavit is subject to perjury, so should that person provide any false statements, then that person will be held liable.
The uses of affidavit forms are that the information within them are to be utilized in the court of law. An affidavit can be used as evidence during court proceedings. Which is also the reason why it is very important that those in charge of looking into these affidavits that all of its information is properly verified in the event it is used during any court related cases.
Attorney in Fact
Blank Affidavit of Fact
What Is an Affidavit of Fact?
An affidavit of fact is a legal document that allows you to state any facts based on your personal knowledge. All of the information in the affidavit will be used in court as a sworn testimony to a specific fact such as one’s citizenship, birth date, proof of service and more.
This is very similar to the usage of witness affidavit forms wherein all the information contained in the document can also serve as valid proof regarding your involvement or involvement during certain situations. So be sure that there are no errors when placing any information within your affidavit of fact.
How to Write an Affidavit
When writing up any affidavit, such an affidavit of fact, then be sure that you follow these steps to help you:
- Insert a caption to the case and title of your statement.
- Place in the affiant’s complete name as well as his or her address.
- Include any other relevant personal information.
- State any of the fact or facts you would like to provide in a proper numbered list.
- Write a statement of truth and spell out the oath.
- Make sure to create a signature block for both the affiant and the notary.
If you would like to learn how to write up other affidavit forms, then you may check out our sample affidavit forms to help you.
Sample Fact Affidavit
Fact Affidavit in Doc
Statement of Fact
What Is an Affidavit of Attorney in Fact?
An Affidavit of Attorney in Fact are somewhat similar to affidavit of support forms in a sense that the information provided guarantees that the support provided is legally enforceable. What this form does is to appoint someone to make decisions on your behalf in the event that you are unable to do so.
So in the event that you are mentally incapacitated, or you have to leave the country for a period of time wherein you cannot make important decisions, then this is where these forms should help you out. So you can give this person as many or as few powers as you please, just make sure you know what you are placing in these documents.
How to Fill Out an Affidavit of Fact
Follow these steps to help you:
- Fill in the affidavit header by providing your name and the name of whoever’s side you are on.
- Place in the venue of the court, as well as the case number
- Write whatever the affidavit is for
- Place in the name of the affiant
- Provide other information such as the affiant’s address, age, occupation, and any other relevant information.
- State the facts and the accounts of the event that are relevant to the situation of the legal issue.
- Fill out the form with all the necessary information in proper paragraph form
- Be sure that all of the information you place is true as you are liable for any false information that you provide.
- Place your name and signature on the form that states “affiant’s name”
If you would like to learn how to fill out other affidavits, such as affidavit of residency forms which provides factual information regarding your residency within a certain property, then you may check out our other affidavit form examples.
FREE 9+ Lost Affidavit Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 10+ Sample Student Affidavit Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 11+ Vehicle Affidavit Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 9+ Student Affidavit Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 11+ Sample Affidavit of Support Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 21+ Affidavit Forms & Sample Formats in PDF
FREE 11+ Affidavit Form For Marriage Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 5+ Testimonial Affidavit Forms in PDF
FREE 5+ Consent Affidavit Forms in MS Word | PDF
FREE 10+ Consent Affidavit Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 9+ Fact Affidavit Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 6+ Birth Affidavit Forms in MS Word | PDF
FREE 30+ Affidavit Forms in PDF | Ms Word | Excel
FREE 11+ Contractor Affidavit Forms in PDF | MS Word | Excel
FREE 9+ Small Estate Affidavit Form Samples in PDF | MS Word