For businesses, money is an important asset that should be controlled and managed properly. Everything that is needed to keep the business operation going, such as the supplies, equipment, maintenance are prioritized in monthly meetings.
For the company’s maintenance, the head would submit a quote request form in order to have a specified or detailed quote form regarding the services that are needed. In this way, the company will be able to allocate the budget properly.
Insurance Quote Forms
Homeowners Quote Form
Motor Insurance Quote
Truck Insurance Quote
First Question – what is a Letter of a quotation ?(100 words, Include “Request Form Templates ” word in it)
Second Question -How to Make Quote form for a Website? (100 words, Include “Insurance Assessment Form” word in it)
What is a Letter of Quotation?
A letter of quotation is a written request by an individual or a firm for a quotation of an overall amount to be paid if certain products or services are availed. In this letter, the requester should specify the situation in details in order for the company who will conduct or apply the services will have enough information in order to give the exact price quotation of the said services.
A letter of quotation can be written in the most detailed format by using request form templates. Just choose what you find useful and fill in the spaces provided with the necessary information.
How to Make Quote Form For a Website
In making a quote form for a website, all necessary information must be filled in by the requester. The quote form for a website is divided into parts: the customer details and the current and new website details. The information that is necessary to fill up are the following:
- customer’s first and last name, email address, landline and mobile cellular phone
- estimated budget for the website
- brief information regarding the website
- uniform resource locator of the current website
- date when the requested website is due or is needed
- approximation of how many pages or section the website will have
- information regarding the logo or branded materials of the requester for the website if there are any
- if hosting and email is needed by the requester or if he/she or they already have an existing one
- requester’s current hosting for website
- a few words and picture that best describe the website
- if E-Commerce and Content Management System (CMS) are needed in order to maintain or add content to the website
- other requirements of the CMS specified other than page editing
- additional comments that the requester would like to add
Quote Request Forms
Common Quote Request
Price Quote Request
Company Quote Request
Painting Quote Form
The Quotation Format
Quotation forms are used to list the products or services to are to be accomplished. It is important that all information that the requester needs to know are included. The reason for this is that company to perform the services cannot and will not be able to add or eliminate some contents in the quotation form once it has been submitted.
Quotation forms should follow a format in order for the service provider to lay out or break down the services to be conducted properly and for the requester to be able to understand the details of the quotation. These quotation forms also serve as proposal forms where in the the service provider proposes the overall total amount that will be spent in carrying out the particular project that was requested. A quotation form is used as an agreement between the both parties about the pricing.
Without further ado, here are the following guidelines for the quotation format:
- the title of what is the form is about should be specified (an example is The Quotation For Plumbing)
- the quotation details such as the quotation number and the validity date of the quotation
- the date of when the quotation is given
- the company name and logo at the top
- the full address of the company
- the information of the requester such as name or business organization, the current address, and contact number either the landline or the mobile phone
- the special instructions or the additional comments that were made by the requester
- the content of the quotation which is specified with the following:
- the quantity and description of the products or services to be conducted
- the unit price/charge for each
- the amount of each multiplied with the quantity
- the subtotal, tax rate, sales tax, discounts, overall total
- the contact information (such as name, contact number/s, email address) of the person-in-charge in case of any clarifications
For the payments of this quotation, the individual or the business firm who requested for the price quotation could have their payments either by cash, check or credit/debit cards (depending on the services provider). Big companies often provide a check request form for the service provider company to fill up with the necessary details in order to make the payment faster. For small business, payments are often done with cash.
Quotation/Purchase Order Forms
Vehicle Price Quote
Contractor Quote Form
Internal Services Quote Request
Fee Quote Request Form
Construction Quote Form
Vendor Quote Form
Residential Contract Quote Form
Quote Release Form
Uses and Purposes of a Quotation Form
Quotation forms are used to specify the details of the products or services and the amount that will be spent for each. This is in order for the requester to be able to budget their expenditures regarding the services to be rendered. Somehow, a quotation serves as a proposal for the requester to be aware how much it will cost him/her or their company for the services that they requested.
A quotation form is used as a reference of what are the products or services should be conducted. And since money is involved, it is very important that quotation is submitted before the exchange of money and services is made. Once the services are carried out, business invoice forms are then filled out. Business invoice forms are used to list all the services that were provided together with the bill or the overall total.
The most common services requested are for the maintenance of the equipment and general cleanliness in the office. For maintenance services, details such as the services to be conducted and the agreement are written in the cleaning contract form.
Bid and Quote Form
Sales Quote Form
Business Quote Form
Telephone Quote Form
Job Quote Form
Guidelines in Designing a Quote Form in Word
When designing your quote form, you could download quote form templates in order to make it easier for you. With quote form templates, the details are already laid out for you and what is left to do is to fill out the necessary fields that are needed. Now, here are the following guidelines in making a quote in word:
- Open the Word application software and make a new blank page.
- Click on the Templates tab and find quote form category.
- Choose and create the best template for quotation that you find very useful and relevant.
- Insert the information regarding the quotation details (refer to the quotation format above).
- Do not forget to review all your work before printing the document.
Whether you are running a business like restaurants, hotel, or any catering services, you can now make your own catering proposal forms in order for your business to operate smoothly especially when it comes to price quotations.
27 Sample Credit Application Forms
6 Equipment Liability Form Samples - Free Sample, Example Format ...
8+ Real Estate Release Form Samples - Free Sample, Example ...
6+ Free Downloadable Application Accounting Form Samples
5 Steps to Formally File a Harassment Complaint at Work
5+ Film Budget Forms - Free Sample, Example Format Download
Invoice Request Forms - 9 Free Documents in Word, PDF
8+ Catering Proposal Form Samples - Free Sample, Example ...
Request Proposal Form - 9+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
22+ Work Order Form Template
10 Smart Phrases to Use in Evaluating Employees
New Customer Registration Form Samples
Sales Invoice Form Samples - 8+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Evaluation Forms - 25+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
How to Address an Employee Sexual Harassment Complaint