When a customer or a client wants to do a business with a services business company, he/she is given a detailed quote form or a price quotation that states the exact prices and amount of the products or services. A price quote is the last price that the seller and the buyer had agreed on, this usually is a fixed price offer.
The quote could pertain to the purchased goods or the availed services. When this legal document is accepted, the company will not be able to charge more than what they have written in the price quote request form.
Group Price Quote Form
Price Quote Request
Price Cost Proposal Form
T-shirt Price Quote
What is a Price Quote Request Form?
A price quote is a formal list or a breakdown of the total amount of the services availed or products purchased by the customer. This gives the customer a detailed cost for the job to be done because a price quote serves as an agreement in selling the product/services with the certain amount.
For customer inquiries, a price quote request is done formally by submitting a request form. A price quote request is a request of a customer or a client who is/are interested with the business company’s products or services. The price quote request form contains all the necessary details that are needed in order for the company to specify or state the amount of each items. Similar to a price quote is an order form, which is a written order usually submitted internally within the organization. Sample order forms specify the quantity, selling price, type and cost of labor and equipment.
Since a price quote is a representation of the what the buyers and sellers had agreed on, prices should reasonable enough and detailed in order to avoid miscommunication. You can find in this article some examples or documents of price quote and request forms in Word and PDF. For more examples regrading request forms, refer to some of our samples and information regarding a request form template.
Patient Pricing Request Form
Vehicle Price Quote
Quotation Purchase Order Form
Free Price Quote
Sample Price Quote Form
Formal Price Quotation Form
Basic Price Quotation Form
Tips to Create Price Quotation Form
For service businesses, price quote is considered as an essential part for some reasons such as:
- it helps build a mutual understanding between the company and the customer
- clearly states the specified and detailed prices or cost of the products or services
- helps build a strategy in structuring the prices of products and services offered by the company
In creating a price quotation, here are some of the things that should be taken note:
- Price quotes should be accurate and comprehensively written.
- The necessary information regarding the purchased products or availed services by the customers or clients should be well-understood. Clarify things when necessary in order to properly come up with the price.
- The business should have enough resources in order to accomplish a work in a period of time.
- The prices of equipment, labor and costs of materials should updated and should also be taken into account.
A price quotation form is filled up with the following basic information:
- the business information such as the name, address, contact details
- the client’s information such as the name, client ID, the quote number
- the itemized products or services with the details, such as the sales tax and the overall total (with explanation, if necessary)
- the payment information and valid date terms
- the terms and conditions that are written briefly
- signature of both the company personnel and customer/client
There are more various examples of quote forms aside form price quotations. Some examples of these are quote forms for contractors, and general liability quote forms.
Sample Event Budget Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Budget Forms
Sample Cleaning Contract Forms - 7+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
8+ Sample Peer Feedback Forms - Example, Sample Format
16+ Witness Statement Form Template
Business Invoice Form Samples - 9+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Event Forms - 38+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Free Event Forms - 32+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
39 Invoice Forms in PDF
18+ Sample Review Forms
10+ Sample Self Assessment Forms Sample Forms
7+ Suicide Risk Assessment Form Samples - Free Sample, Example ...
10+ Work Proposal Form Samples - Free Sample, Example Format ...
Sample Suicide Risk Assessment Form - 6+ Free Documents in ...
Sample Film Release Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word, PDF