Travelling is an enriching experience for anyone wherein one can learn a lot of things about other cultures. Aside from this, there are a lot of reasons why people travel. It could be for business, research, or leisure purposes. According to the US Travel Association website, direct spending by resident and international travelers in the US averaged $2.6 billion a day. This only shows how big the travel industry is. Before anyone is allowed to travel, there are certain requirements that have to be complied. One of those requirements includes certain Travel Forms. You may look at our downloadable sample Travel Forms below to find one you can use for your needs.
Free Travel Pass Forms
Free Travel Scheme Form
Free School Pass Replacement Application Form
Access Travel Pass Application Form
Free Travel Consent Forms
Child Travel Consent Form
Minor Travel Consent Form
Single Parent Travel Approval Consent Form
Free Travel Expense Forms
Travel and Entertainment Reimbursable Expense Form
Travel Lodging Expense Form
Travel Expense Account Form in Word
Free Travel Replacement Forms
Travel Ticket Replacement Form
Travel Card Replacement Form
Who Can Use Travel Forms?
Because of the diversity of travel forms, there is also a wide variety of people who use them for various purposes.
- Any company in the travel industry, such as travel agencies and domestic and international airlines, among others, use Travel Forms in their daily dealings.
- Business organizations also use Travel Forms for the reimbursement of travel expenses incurred by their employees during a business trip, or for employees to request or propose the need to travel to complete a business transaction.
- Insurance companies that offer travel insurance also utilize Travel Forms for applying for such insurance coverage and for filing a Travel Insurance Claim.
- Educational institutions such as schools and universities also use Travel Forms when securing consent or permission from parents to let underage children travel for educational purposes. There are also times when a student has to travel to attend seminars or for research purposes, and so Travel Request Forms are necessary for students to submit a travel proposal or to request a travel grant to cover for travel expenses.
What Are the Benefits of Using Travel Forms?
- These Travel Forms are designed by experts and they are tailor-fit for the needs of the industries that use them; therefore, users can be sure that the formats are easy to understand and globally acceptable.
- Travel Forms ensure that all necessary information is captured to ensure a seamless process. This is because Travel Forms are divided and subdivided into segments and subheadings. This also ensures that the person filling out the form does not get confused with the data he will input.
- Travel Forms allow information to be recorded and kept to be used for future reference.
- Users can make any necessary changes they want on these forms to fit the needs of their company. They can also use these Travel Forms as a basis for their own. They may also require Travel Health Forms to ensure the health and safety of the person who wishes to travel.
Free Travel Pass Forms
According to Wikipedia, a free travel pass is the privilege of a certain class of passengers to use a public transport service without paying fare or presenting a ticket. Although this is free of charge, the passenger wishing to avail of such service has to present an identification card that is given to them by their employer, a sponsoring organization, the government, or by the transportation provider. Here are a list of people who can avail of a Free Travel Pass:
- The elderly
- Children under 20 years of age
- Disabled people
- Students who receive educational funding or those who pay for a Universal Transit Pass each semester
- Public safety workers and military personnel
Types of Free Travel Pass Forms
- Free Travel Scheme Form – This is used to register for a free travel scheme. A free travel scheme is one of the services provided by the Department of Social Protection, which allows permanent residents of the United States who are over the age of 66 to travel for free on public transits and public transport services of a large number of private operators.
- Access Travel Pass Application Form – This is for residents in Victoria who have physical disabilities, or some cognitive and mental incapacity that prevents them from using an electronic- or smart card-based ticketing system. They can use this to register for such services.
Free Travel Reimbursement Forms
Travel Mileage Reimbursement Form
Travel Expense Reimbursement Form
Free Travel Application Forms
Student Travel Application Form
Student Travel Grant Application Form
Travel Visa Application Form
Free Travel Request Form Templates
Business Travel Request Form
Employee Travel Request Form
Foreign Travel Request Form
Free Child Travel Forms
Consent of Child Travel Form
Affidavit of Parental Consent Child Travel Form
Travel Insurance Forms
Declaration on Travel Health Insurance Form
Travel Insurance Claim Form Example
Travel Consent Forms
A Travel Consent Form is a document that is filled out by a non-travelling parent or guardian to provide approval or consent for a minor child or a child under the age of 18 to travel with a guardian or another adult. Airlines, travel agencies, and immigration offices require a properly filled-out Travel Consent Form if a child is travelling internationally with only one parent or with another adult, such as a relative or a family friend. This is due to the increasing incidents of child abduction in custody cases and children falling victim to human trafficking. One may also choose to have their Travel Consent Form notarized to make it more official.
Parts of a Travel Consent Form
- Name of the parents or the guardian
- Child’s name and birth details, along with his passport information
- Name of the adult accompanying the child, along with his passport information
- Explicit intent to provide consent for child to travel with stated adult
- Name of foreign country they will go to
- Date of departure and date of return
- Name, address, and contact information of the adult whom the child will be residing with during his stay in the foreign country
- Signature of the parents or guardian, along with the dates
- Name and signature of witness/es and the notary public, if any
Aside from this information, a Travel Consent Form may also be integrated with a Travel Medical Form to assure that the child is physically and mentally healthy to travel internationally. This is especially needed in long flights where medical treatments are not readily available during a medical emergency.
Travel Expense Forms
Students and employees who travel for educational and business purposes, respectively, have to fill out a Travel Expense Form to log all of their travel expenses so that reimbursement can be provided. Because the travel has already been proposed and approved, it is only right that reasonable expenses incurred for such endeavors are reimbursed. Expenses would include meals, entertainment, and accommodation, which are to be recorded daily, and transportation expenses such as airline tickets. If one used his personal car for the trip, he has to be reimbursed for the mileage that he has driven to and from the destination.
Important Reminders When Filling Out a Travel Expense Form
- Because Travel Expenses can be a very sensitive matter, it is important that you provide proof for every purchase you made during your trip to substantiate your Travel Expense Form. Keep all the receipts and present these together with your form, because usually, a credit card billing statement will not be enough. If you lost the original receipt, you can submit a copy, but you have to state the reason as to why a copy is being submitted instead of an original.
- Make sure that your forms are properly and completely filled out. Include each detail of each expense. Outline the expenses and provide a breakdown to make your Travel Expense Form easier to understand. Include what the expense was for and when it was incurred.
- List your expenses in a daily manner, except for airline tickets and mileage records.
- Never request for reimbursement for expenses that are personal. Remember that you must only list the expenses incurred from business-related purposes. For example, if you are on the business trip to meet with a new client, then all activities and expenses relating to that should be covered, even meals and entertainment. It is up to your discretion, but just be reasonable and fair when listing your expenses so as to keep your credibility intact and to maintain a good relationship with your employer.
Travel Claim Forms
Travel Insurance Claim Form
Travel Allowance Claim Form
Travel Claim Services Form
Travel History Forms
Travel Medical History Form
Travel Health History Form
Travel Patient Information Form
Request for Travel Forms
Government Request for Travel Form
Request for Travel Advance Form
Travel Voucher Forms
Travel Voucher Form Example
Claimant Travel Voucher Form
Travel Authorization Forms
Pre-Travel Authorization Form
Business Travel Authorization Form
Foreign Travel Authorization Form
Corporate Travel Claim Form
Standard Travel Claim Form
Travel Replacement Forms
These are forms used to replace lost airline tickets and travel cards. As we all know, it is impossible to travel without an airline ticket or a travel card. That is why you have the option to ask for a replacement in the event that it was lost or stolen. You would only need to provide the following information for lost airline tickets:
- Location where you originally purchased the ticket
- Date that you purchased the ticket
- Name of the traveler
- Name of the airline
- Routing number of the ticket
- Ticket number
Travel Application Forms
Travel Application Forms are used to request permission to travel. This can be used to apply for a travel grant or a visa.
- Student Travel Grant Application Form – There are times when a student has to travel to attend a seminar or meeting, as well as for research purposes. For such cases, a student can request a grant from a foundation, organization, or from his university, to fund his travel expenses. He would have to present a Grant Application Letter to convince the grantors of the feasibility, application, and contribution of his travel purpose. You may also see our Grant Application Forms for samples of other types of grant application.
- Travel Visa Application Form – A visa is one of the travel documents needed for international travel, aside from a passport. There are many kinds of travel visas, whether for business, tourist, or students, and the supporting documents and forms needed to be filled out vary depending on the purpose of travel of the applicant.
Travel Insurance Forms
Travel Insurance Forms, such as Travel Insurance Proposals and Travel Insurance Claim Forms, are used for applying for insurance and filing a claim. There are many types of travel insurance, such as accident insurance, life insurance, medical insurance, and baggage and personal belongings insurance. When searching for the right insurance for yourself, it is important to keep in mind the insurance coverage that you already have to avoid purchasing an insurance that is already covered by another policy you have. But some travel insurance also serves as an extension for your existing insurance coverage, such as medical and life insurance, so it would be really good to know your insurance coverage before purchasing one. It is also good to note that travel insurance is not only for frequent flyers, but for occasional flyers as well. You may also see our Travel Budget Forms to plan your travel expenses ahead of time.
Sample Travel Risk Assessment Forms - 7+ Free Documents in ...
Sample Travel Budget Forms - 7+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Travel Registration Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Travel Document Form - 6+ Free Documents in PDF
12+ Travel Proposal Form Samples - Free Sample, Example Format ...
Sample Travel Consent Form - 8+ Free Documents in PDF
Travel Authorization Sample Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Free Expense Forms
Travel Form Formats
Sample Customer Feedback Form - 22+ Free Documents in PDF
Free Consent Form Samples
7+ Medical Consent Sample Forms - Free Example, Sample Format ...
Sample Child Travel Consent Form - 8+ Free Documents in PDF, Doc
Sample Business Expense Report Form - 8+ Free Documents in PDF
Sample Employee Reimbursement Form - 8+ Free Documents in ...