When anyone is leasing something – whether a motor vehicle, a room, or a parking space – for whatever purpose, commercial or personal, Lease Agreement Forms would have to be signed by both the lessor and the lessee. The lessor is the person who grants the lease, while the lessee is the person leasing the property. You will find various samples of Truck Lease Agreement Forms below for various purposes. Feel free to browse them and download whichever form or forms best suits your current needs.
Vehicle Lease Agreement Form
Truck Lease Agreement Form
Personal Vehicle Lease Agreement Form
Driver Lease Agreement Sample
Master Truck Rental Agreement Form
The Parts of a Truck Lease Agreement
- Identification of the Lessee and Lessor: You must include the names, addresses, and phone numbers.
- You may also include in the form if the vehicle will be used for federally assisted projects.
- List of Vehicles to Be Leased: You should include the make, model, type, vehicle identification number, and plate number.
- Term of the Lease: How long will the vehicle be leased for? When will the lease expire?
- Rental Payments: The frequency and amount of payments should be indicated. If the payment is not a fixed rate, you may also indicate if it is based on the mileage driven or a percentage of the revenues.
- Termination of Lease: You should also include provisions as to what could possibly cause a termination of the lease aside from it expiring at the end of the lease date.
- Use of Leased Vehicle: The use of the leased vehicle should be properly outlined to prevent unauthorized use or uses not agreed upon in the Truck Lease Agreement Form.
- Maintenance of Leased Vehicle: It should be agreed upon that the lessee will be responsible in maintaining the vehicle in good condition. Any repairs will have to be shouldered by the lessee in order to keep the vehicle in the same condition it was when he received it.
- Option to Purchase: If the lessor would ever decide to purchase the vehicle at the end of the lease, the purchase price should also be included in the agreement.
- Signatures of the Lessee and the Lessor: This makes the agreement official and enforceable, provided that the terms and conditions are reasonable.
There are more items one can stipulate in a Truck Lease Agreement, which depends on the needs of both parties entering into it.
Parking Spot Rental Agreement Sample
Truck Lease Purchase Agreement Format
Trailer Lease Agreement Form in PDF
Commercial Lease Agreement Form in PDF
Lease Termination Agreement Example
The Importance of a Truck Lease Agreement
- It ensures that the interests of both parties are protected and the lease is secured, because in the case of a default, the lessor has options on how to go about with remedying it. They may set up terms to rectify issues without having to result to litigation, thereby preventing messy disputes between the parties.
- It ensures that the vehicle is protected and maintained in good condition. The lessor will not always be there to monitor how the vehicle is used; therefore, having a Truck Lease Agreement can help put his mind at ease.
So as you can see, a Truck Lease Agreement protects the interests of both the lessor and the lessee, which puts their minds at ease, and results to lesser disputes and better business relationships. You may also see our Vehicle Purchase Agreement if you plan to purchase a leased vehicle at the end of its lease.
10+ Sample Operating Agreement Forms
Horse Bill of Sale Samples - 8+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Claim Form Template
Sample Vendor Complaint Forms - 7+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Road Maintenance Agreement Forms - 6+ Free Documents ...
Sample Vehicle Service Forms - 8+ Free Documents in PDF, Doc
Sample Website Evaluation Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
8+ Vehicle Bill of Sale Samples
35+ Loan Agreement Form Samples
Sample LIC Proposal Form - 9+ Free Documents in PDF
9+ Sample Motor Vehicle Bill of Sale Forms Sample Forms
11+ Sample Workers Compensation Forms Sample Forms
40 Printable Loan Agreement Forms
Sample Lease Purchase Agreement Form - 6+ Free Documents in ...
8+ Sample Commercial Lease Forms