Counseling is a process that can be done in varying environments and processes which depends on the reason why counseling has been deemed necessary. The act of counseling allows individuals to reflect about their actions and behavior and how these affect people, procedures, or even a company’s operations. It is a goal-based, collaborative process involving a non-judgmental, supportive counselor who works with a client in telling his or her story, setting viable goals, and developing strategies and plans necessary to accomplish these goals. So basically, whenever someone needs counseling, that means that person either has a problem that’s preventing him or her from being able to perform at the highest peak, or it could be that person has self-doubts regarding his or her goals for success. Hence, what these people seek out is the right professional help that can give them advice on how to solve these issues.
However, before any kind of counseling session can be conducted, the proper paperwork needs to be applied. This is to make sure that these people have proof that they sought out the help that they needed. Even you would want to guarantee that your counseling sessions were approved by the right officials, right?
So what can help make sure that these people have the right documentation for any kind of consultation? Well, one of the things that can easily help out is use of Counseling Forms.
Army Counseling Form
Army Developmental Counseling Form
Employee Counseling Forms
Administration Employee Counseling Form
Employee Counseling Session Form
Employee Performance Counseling Form
Employee Coaching/Counseling Form
Student Counseling Forms
Student Personal Counseling Referral Form
College Student Counseling Form
Student Counseling Report Form
Counseling Intake Forms
Initial Counseling Intake Form
College Counseling Intake Form
Counseling and Spiritual Direction Intake Form
Developmental Counseling Forms
School Developmental Counseling Form
The Different Types and Purposes of Counseling Forms
There is a wide array of these types of forms that just about any person can use to make sure that they get all the professional help they need. Counseling Forms can help out in giving a person a session with any professional who can hand out advice that could potentially help the troubled patient. Here are some examples of these types of forms:
For Army Counseling
- Army Counseling Forms are the kind of forms that are used whenever someone within the military needs any kind of counseling session. It’s never easy when one is drafted into the army, whether willingly or not. These men and women need to have a strong mind and body to be able to uphold the tasks that enable them to defend their people and their country. However, that doesn’t mean these people won’t be encountering any problems that could sorely affect how they perform their duty. This is why there are a ton of army camps that have counselors on hand in the event that these soldiers ever encounter any sort of issues that hinder their performance. These forms allow these soldiers to apply for the professional help they seek or need.
For Counseling Feedback
- Counseling Feedback Forms are forms that are used whenever a client needs to give feedback on how well a certain counseling session went. There are many establishments that have counselors so that they may be able to help the employees or anyone who seeks out their advice. However, not every counselors have successful sessions. There are even some who might not even be qualified enough to perform counseling sessions based on their performance. So whenever clients of counseling sessions ever encounter one who seems off, then they may use these feedback forms. This can really help out the establishment as it allows them to reprimand or correct their counselors based on the feedback. If it’s mostly negative, then they may either tell these counselors what they can do to improve future sessions, or they can straight out dismiss them to find another.
For Patient Counseling
- Patient Counseling Forms are used whenever any establishment needs to make sure that their patients get counseling sessions that could help them out. There will be those patients who will have certain problems as to why they have these conditions and are unable to accept them. So through the right usage of these forms, these patients can get all the help they need and all the advice they can get. This is all so that these patients can understand their problems in relation to their condition and be able to feel better. So if ever you’re a patient and you seem to be having some kind of internal or mental problem with regard to the establishment you’re staying in, then make sure to get a good use out of these forms.
Counseling Referral Forms
School Counseling Referral Form
Parent Counseling Referral Form
Personal Counseling Referral Form
Counseling Center Referral Form
Counseling Consent Forms
Counseling Appointment Consent Form
Counseling Center Informed Consent Form
School Counseling Consent Form
Counseling Assessment Forms
Counseling Intake Assessment Form
Remediation Counseling Assessment Form
Career Counseling Forms
Career Counseling Intake Form
Career Counseling Request Form
For Employee Counseling
- Employee Corrective Counseling Forms are the kind of forms that are utilized whenever there are employees who require the proper corrective action. The point of corrective counseling is to make certain that employees with very serious problems get all the professional help they need. Because there are some cases wherein an employee has a certain negative behavior that could affect not only his own workflow, but that of his other coworkers as well. For example, say that one employee in your company has been having some serious behavioral problems – verbally abusing his co-workers, and at points even physically harassing them. You have two options: you could just fire this employee or you can give this person a corrective counseling session to see if he improves. If you take the latter, then you’ll need to use these forms so that the employee will be informed that they’ll be requiring these sessions if they want to remain employed.
- Employee Performance Counseling Forms are generally used whenever a business has to make sure that their employees get counseling sessions based on their performance. All businesses have to make sure that their employees perform at their peak, or at least in a way that’s acceptable to company standards. If there are some employees who just can’t do that, then it’s up to these businesses to figure out why. And that is the purpose of these forms: so that these employees are able to get counseling sessions that could very well determine what their problems are. If not to determine problems, then it’s to get them motivated to perform better in the workplace. The better an employee’s performance, the better it is for the company and for the employee as well.
For School Counseling
- School Counseling Forms are forms that are specifically used for those schools that need to give their students the appropriate counseling sessions. The point of every educational institution is to make certain that they give their students the education they need and to produce students of the highest quality. However, there will be those students who won’t be able to perform at a level that suits both the school’s interests and the student’s own. It could be that the student is suffering through rough personal problems, or that the student is currently undergoing situations – such as bullying – that are preventing him or her from performing well. Either way, these forms can help make sure that these students are given all the advice and help that they need in order for them to perform better in class. If not for educational purposes, then these sessions can help these students feel better about themselves and allow them to think and sort out their problems. If these students do not get the help that they need, then their problems will most likely exacerbate. So if ever you notice a student struggling with their studies, then it’s best that you make them sign these forms so that they can acquire the help that they need.
Group Counseling Forms
Small Group Counseling Form
Group Counseling Informed Consent Form
HR Counseling Forms
HR Progressive Counseling Form
HR Employee Counseling Form
Individual Counseling Forms
Individual Counseling Intake Form
Individual Counseling Record Form
Entrance Counseling Forms
Direct Loan Entrance Counseling Form
Student Entrance Counseling Form
School Entrance Counseling Form
Safety Counseling Form
Employer Safety Counseling Form
Verbal Counseling Forms
New Verbal Counseling Form
Verbal Counseling Record Form
Verbal Counseling/Warning Form
For Counseling Application
- Biblical Counseling Application Forms are generally used whenever there’s a person who needs to apply for a counseling session in line with matters concerning his faith. There are those people who take their religion very seriously. So when they find that they already have doubts about their own faith, then they wouldn’t know what to do know, would they? This is why whenever these people don’t have an answer as to what they can do to renew their beliefs, they opt to use these forms. These allow them to get the much needed help for them to get a good grasp on anything that can help them restore their faith.
How to Fill Out These Counseling Forms
Filling out these forms is not as hard as you may think. Let’s say that you had to fill out a Performance Counseling Form. What do you suppose you should fill in first? Well, you can start with all your personal information. Hence, that will mean your name, address, phone number, age, and more. And once that’s done, you’ll have to address the kind of position that you have. From a manager to even a janitor, it’s important to state this. And you’ll have to state the company you work for, the type of work you do, how many years you’ve been working, and even where you work from. In case it’s a counseling form that has something to do with your own problems, such as when you need a session to help you solve your family issues, then it’s the same thing. The only difference is that you’ll have to state your problem and why you think you’re having them.
The Importance of Counseling Forms
If ever you encounter some sort of problem or you know of someone who has been having a lot of problems, wouldn’t you want to make sure that both of you get the help that you need? And that’s why these forms are here. They’re used to make sure that anyone with problems – be it at the workplace or regarding personal matters – is able to get all the help they need so they’ll be able to perform at a pace that’s suited for them. If not for that, then it’s to at least give them a clear mind and to help them solve the issues that keep bothering them.
A good example of a venue where to properly use these forms is the workplace. Let’s say that you noticed one of your co-workers is unable to do any kind of work, and that co-worker is usually the one who performs at the highest level among anyone else within the office. He has been behaving unusually and is always stressed out. You then suggest that he signs an Employee Counseling Form to get the help for the problem he has obviously been preoccupied with.
Thus, in the event that you’re having problems, whether it’s in the workplace or outside of it, or if you’ve been noticing someone who’s been having a similar problem, then it’s best that you make good use of these forms. Who knows? You might just end up saving someone’s career or his or her personal life from going down the drain. If not for someone else’s benefit, then do it for your own.
Employee Counseling Form Sample - 9+ Free Documents in Word ...
Sample Counseling Referral Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word ...
8+ Student Counseling Forms - Free Sample, Example Format ...
Sample Counselling Consent Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word ...
Sample Employee Statement Form - 10+ Free Documents in Word ...
Sample Legal Will Forms - 7+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
7+ Training Feedback Form Samples - Free Sample, Example ...
Sample Activity Evaluation Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
10+ Sample Community Service Forms
6+ Army Dental Forms
7+ Interview Consent Form Samples - Free Sample, Example ...
Sample Construction Short Forms - 7+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
8+ Interview Assessment Form Samples - Free Sample, Example ...
Sample Lease Cancellation Forms - 9+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Employee Self Evaluation Form - 8+ Free Documents in ...