Agreement Forms are official documents stating the terms of an agreement – such an agreement could be anything from a rental contract between a landlord and a tenant, or an equipment lease contract between an owner and a contractor.
Here we have listed your basic lease contract formats for a range of usual rental situations, to give you an idea on what’s expected of a basic lease agreement. Feel free to download any of these samples and print them out for your own business. They are available as free tools in either PDF or Word document format.
Basic Lease Rental Agreement Form
Lease Rental Agreement Form Sample
Free Lease Rental Agreement Form
Apartment Lease Rental Agreement Form
Commercial Lease Rental Agreement Form
How to Use These Templates
These Simple Rental Agreement Forms provide a template for a standard agreement between landlords/owners and tenants/contractors. If you own residential property for rent or are thinking of renting out machinery sitting in your garage, you can print these out for immediate use. You’ll find most of the important details are already included.
We have included a variety of templates for different kinds of rent contracts:
- Basic Lease Rental Agreement Form. This is a multi-purpose kind of form you can use whether you are leasing a room or a house. However, you might also be interested in the more specific rental contracts we have available on-site.
- Apartment Lease Rental Agreement Form. Specifically designed for renting out apartment units for residence. Compare with the House lease rental agreement form, for renting out residential buildings.
- Month-to-Month Rental Agreement Forms. A standard lease contract is set either for a fixed-term or month-to-month basis. Month-to-month lease contracts allow the renter to alter or terminate the lease contract (after giving minimum advance notice, usually 30 days), if they decide to live elsewhere. Fixed-term contracts legally bind you to stay for the agreed amount of time. Month-to-month is common for apartment leases.
- Commercial Lease Rental Agreement Form. Specifically designed for renting out property for business purposes.
- Equipment Lease Rental Agreement Form. This form functions essentially the same way as with rental agreements for residential property, except the lessor agrees to lend the use of equipment and machinery for a fixed term and a fee. See also the Machinery lease rental agreement form.
Once you have identified the kind of rental agreement you wish to make, it’s a simple matter to click, download, and print out the document. You might also choose to modify the superficial details to suit your needs.
Equipment Lease Rental Agreement Form
House Lease Rental Agreement Form
Month-to-Month Lease Rental Agreement Form
Machinery Lease Rental Agreement Form
You might also be interested in these related articles offering free templates and samples for Rental Lease Forms, whether for residences, commercial property, equipment, or vehicles.
Apartment Rental Agreement Samples - 8+ Free Documents in Word ...
Sample Lease Agreement Form - 11+ Free Documents in Doc, PDF
Sample Basic Rental Agreement Form - 11+ Free Documents in ...
Room Rental Agreement Form Samples - 9+ Free Documents in PDF
Sample Generic Rental Agreement - 9+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Lease Agreement Form - 8+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Lease Agreement Form Template
Sample Rental Agreement Form - 11+ Free Documents in word, PDF
Free Rental Agreement Form Sample - 9+ Free Documents in Doc ...
Room Rental Agreement Sample Forms - 9+ Free Documents in ...
8+ Sample Rent Agreement Forms - Sample, Example, Format
Rental Agreement Form in Word
8+ Sample Tenant Agreement Forms - Sample, Example, Format
7+ Generic Rental Agreement Form Samples - Free Sample ...
Sample Standard Rental Agreement Form - 8+ Free Documents in ...