An immigration intake form is used by immigration consultants and counselors. This form allows the client to disclose all the important details about himself/herself, his/her intention of migrating to a country, and the legal matters needed to complete an immigration procedure. Additionally, the form secures a country that the immigrant is legally traveling for the purpose stated in the form. Nonetheless, the form must be provided with proof of other documents such as the immigrant’s passport and visa. You may also see the career counseling forms.
Immigration Intake Form Sample
How to Create a Simple Immigration Intake Form
Although there are several varieties of immigration intake forms, making one from scratch is often an option chosen by immigration counselors. With this, the steps below will aid any counselor and lawyer to create a simple yet functional immigration intake form to cater the details of his/her client:
1. Place a section for the client’s contact information. The client’s contact details are important to be the first part of the form to identify who the user and the owner of the disclosed information is. This section must have the name of the client along with phone numbers, birth date, nationality, and social security number.
2. Incorporate an area for the client’s work permit number or green card. This is where the client will be able to declare the number of his/her green card or his/her work permit, which must be legally approved by the immigrant or the client’s immigration agency. On the other hand, the green card number serves as a proof that the client is not only allowed to be employed in a country but also has a permanent residency along with the benefits of a permanent resident. You may also like the medical intake forms
3. Gather the client’s passport information. This area must collect the client’s passport number, expiration date, as well as the passport’s issue date and location of where the passport was provided to the client. Additionally, the type of non-immigrant visa that the client has whether it is a visitor, fiancee, or students visa, and the dates of the client’s last entry to the country of his/her destination is also indicated in this area. You may also check out the counseling form examples
4. Create a table to obtain the client’s previous addresses. The table must have four columns which will cater the street address of the client, city, state and zip number of the client’s address, and the date when the client resided in the disclosed addresses. The addresses to be listed in the table should be the addresses where the client lived five years prior to his/her current immigration. You may also see the new patient intake forms
5. Allot a table for the client’s employment information section. The significance of acquiring the work history of the client is identical to demanding a character reference person to a job applicant. The disclosed contact details of the client’s former employers will allow the counselor to call the employer and ask details about the client’s behavior as well as the client’s skills and abilities that are suitable for employment to the country where the client is heading toward.
6. Add a section for the client’s family information. This section should both cater the information of the client’s father and mother. The location of the parents’ birth along with their current addresses should also be included as part of this section. You may also like the blank counseling forms
7. Include the client’s marital information. Marital information refers to the client’s current marital status. If the client is a married person, then he must write down the name of the spouse as well as the date of their marriage. In addition to these details, the client’s spouse’s birth date, the nation of birth, nationality, social security number, the name of the spouse’s prior spouse and the significant information about the spouse’s previous marriage must also be disclosed completely.
8. Have a separate sheet for the client’s spouse information. Similar to the client’s address section, the spouse’s previous addresses five years ago are necessary to be stated in this section. With this, the spouse’s employment information is included to acknowledge the jobs that sustained the client’s family. Other data that are recommended to be disclosed in this section are the names of the spouse’s parents and their addresses. You may also check out the project intake forms
9. Add lines for the client to disclose his/her prior marriage information. Since there are clients who have been into a marriage and a divorce, it is essential that the intake form will require the client to indicate the information of his/her previous marriage. These details are the client’s former spouse’s name with the date and place of their marriage ceremony and divorce. You may also see the general counseling forms
10. Enclose a general questionnaire form. Often on a separate sheet, this questionnaire will gather further details about the client. Questions regarding the client’s identity such as possible aliases or names should be included.
11. Place an area for the children information. The client must disclose the number of children that he/she has along with their current addresses and the date when the child has entered the country if the child is a foreigner. You may also like the event planning intake forms
12. Include the employer petition of the client. This is for clients whose main intention is to work abroad. This section contains the name of the employer’s business, the contact person of the company, the company’s business address and contact information, as well as the number of employees working in the company. You may also check out the psychotherapy intake forms
Basic Immigration Intake Form
General Immigration Intake Questionnaire Form
Why Use Immigration Intake Forms?
There are numerous benefits of using immigration intake forms and one of the most common is that it serves as a documentation for the immigration consultant regarding his clients. Another benefit is that it will allow the consultant to determine if his client is suitable for travel and migrate to the desired country. On the other hand, the consultant must also assure that he is using the right format for the intake form whether he will require his client to complete an online document and send it through an email or a printed document for the client to hand his completed form directly to the consulting staff. You may also see the coaching intake forms
Immigrant Services Client Intake Form
Immigration Consultation Intake Form
However, regardless of the format, the immigration intake form must always be supplied with the right information and with ample documentation to be provided by the client in order to meet the form’s objective. You may also see the initial counseling forms
47+ Counseling Form Examples
37+ Counseling Forms in PDF
34+ Counseling Form Templates
12+ Nutrition Assessment Forms
10+ Sample Event Management Forms
8+ Sample Patient Counseling Forms
8+ School Counseling Forms
7+ Sample Family Assessment Forms
5+ Initial Counseling Forms
5+ Patient Counseling Forms
5+ Counseling Application Forms
9+ Sample Client Assessment Forms
8+ Employee Counseling Forms
8+ Student Counseling Forms
7+ Client Assessment Form Samples