Direct Deposit is a form of payment that is electronic. This means directly depositing the funds or amount to the recipient’s bank account number. The recipient would need to have a bank or credit union account for them to be able to set up a direct deposit. More than half of employees use direct deposit for their paychecks because of how convenient and beneficial it is, compared to the traditional payment of payroll checks. Aside from our Generic Deposit Form on this article, you can also browse through our other Direct Deposit Forms for more samples and information. You can easily download these samples for your own use.
Generic Payroll Direct Deposit Form
Generic Blank Direct Deposit Form
Generic Employee Direct Deposit Form
Free Generic Direct Deposit Form in PDF
Generic Direct Deposit Authorization Form
Target Audience of Direct Deposit Forms
- Business organizations and companies use Direct Deposit Forms for enrolling their employees who want to use direct deposit to claim their paychecks. Although not all employees can be paid through direct deposit, it still proves to be very beneficial. Direct Deposit Forms can also be used for direct deposit payment of the reimbursement for employees’ expense claims for business expenses, such as the purchase of materials and travel expenses.
- Educational institutions may also use Direct Deposit Forms for the payment of salaries of their faculty members and for reimbursement of business expenses.
- Government agencies, such as the Social Security Administrations and the Department of Veterans Affairs, also use Direct Deposit Forms for the payment of monthly benefits, such as the benefits of veterans, unemployment benefits, child support benefits, and disability benefits. A Direct Deposit would just have to be filled out by the beneficiary and submitted to the corresponding government agency providing their benefits.
- Banks can also use Direct Deposit Forms to be filled out by employees who want to set up a direct deposit payment for their salaries when their employers do not have Direct Deposit Forms. It can also be used to set up automatic payment of bills for certain service providers.
Direct Deposit Enrollment Form Example
Generic Direct Deposit Request Form
Employee Direct Deposit Enrollment Form
Generic Printable Direct Deposit Form
Information Included on Direct Deposit Forms
- Provide company or employer information if setting up direct deposit with your bank or credit union. This includes the name, address, and contact details of the company or organization. This is important so that it can be specified as to who will be authorized to deposit funds into the payee’s account.
- Include the payee’s personal information. If direct deposit is set up for employment, then the employee’s ID number, address, and contact number should be included. If it is for SSA benefits, then the Social Security information of the member should be included.
- Indicate the payee’s savings or checking account information. This is the account number, routing or transit number, and the amount to be deposited. This is further substantiated by providing a void check showing all these details, along with the Direct Deposit Form. A void check is a check with the word “void” written across it so that it can no longer be used to get funds from the payee’s bank account.
- The last part is the authorization and consent section, along with the signature of the payee and the current date to make the form official. After that, you may also browse through our Security Deposit Forms for samples and information.
FREE 7+ Tenancy Deposit Forms in PDF
FREE 7+ Deposit Refund Forms in PDF
FREE 6+ Rental Deposit Forms in PDF
FREE 8+ Sample Direct Deposit Authorization Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 7+ Sample Vendor Direct Deposit Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 8+ Sample Lease Deposit Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 9+ Sample Tenancy Deposit Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 8+ Sample Deposit Refund Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 8+ Sample Vehicle Deposit Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 9+ Sample Rental Deposit Forms in PDF
FREE 7+ Sample Direct Deposit Cancellation Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 11+ Sample Deposit Agreement Forms in PDF
FREE 9+ Sample Letters of Resignation in PDF | MS Word
12+ Letter of Application Form
FREE 10+ Character Reference Letter