Construction forms are documents that are required to be completed and submitted by a construction project contractor, owner, and all parties involved in the project. These forms must be filled out before any project which demands zoning and building permissions from the authorities will be started. Some construction forms that are submitted by the contractor will have to be updated periodically to ensure that the project is operated legally throughout the building process.
Construction Notice of Termination Form
Construction Proposal Form Sample
Construction Temporary Power Request Form
Varieties of Construction Forms
The varieties of construction forms depend on when it will be used and required to be completed by the contractor and what the purpose of using the forms are. Below are some of the common varieties of construction forms:
1. Construction Change Order Form – This type of construction form is intended to inform the involved individuals of a construction project that there are changes and addenda regarding the original scope of the project. Contents found in a construction change order form include the name of the project, the order number assigned for the project, the change to be administered and mandated, as well as the reasons for the changes.
The party who submitted the change order should have the signatures of the authorized individuals of the project such as the project manager and the construction engineer. Then, the form must be sent to the contractor wherein he will be able to enlist the items to be needed to cater the changes, affix his signature to indicate his approval, and to certify that he had understood the necessity of the changes for the project. You may also see construction form samples.
Construction Change Order Form
2. Construction Contract Form – This is the document that contractors and owners must create during the negotiation phase where the planning sessions will be the main subject of the discussion. With a construction contract form, both the owner and the contractor will be able to indicate what they have agreed on such as the type of services that the owner needs, the time period to complete the project, the amount and the basis for the payments, and the roles of each party during the execution of the contract or the services of the contractor. Details regarding disputes, risks of loss, indemnifications, and individual insurances are also stated in the form to ensure that conflicts and uneventful incidents during the construction period will be addressed immediately.
Construction Contract Form Sample
3. Construction Contractor Lien Waiver Release Form – If a contractor has already been paid the full amount stated on the construction contract that was signed by him and the owner, then he must sign a construction lien waiver and release. This form centers on proving that the contractor will be waiving any rights and liabilities after the full payment has been granted to him. Basically, the contractor and the owner must disclose their general information on the form such as their names, addresses, contact numbers, and license certificate numbers. The amount that the contractor received is then stated on the form along with the signatures of the contractor and a witness.
Construction Contractor Lien Waiver Release Form
4. Construction Contractor Transmittal Form – A contractor plays a big role in any type of construction project especially since a contractor is the one who has the knowledge regarding what documents, printouts, and other paperwork are needed to have and to fulfill for the authority and the state. This is why a construction contractor transmittal form is needed once a contractor creates a drawing for the layout of the project or simply an informational document to address the obligations of each worker in order to have an organized project plan which will then be duplicated to send to everyone involved including the owner, the staff, the engineer, and the manager of the project. You may also see construction application forms.
To complete the form, the contractor must indicate what type of submittal is the focus of the form, the date of the submittal, the list of items to be submitted along with the number of copies per item and item’s descriptions or contents. By signing the form, the contractor certifies that all the required documents and the enlisted ones have been reviewed and are created to meet the regulations of the state. You may also see construction contract forms.
Construction Contractor Transmittal Form
5. Construction Cost Estimate Form – Estimating how much a construction project will cost the owner and the other involved parties who will be managing the finances is a significant process to plan, analyze, and finalize. With a construction cost estimate form, the project team members will be able to lay out their estimation with the items that they must consider to purchase and to pay for the project’s completion. The quantity of each item, price, and the total amount that the members will have to prepare needs to be specifically indicated on the form in order to secure that the project will not be halted due to unexpected charges, fees, and payments.
Construction Cost Estimate Form Sample
6. Construction Daily Weekly Report Form – Aside from the construction contractor, the project manager also has an obligation and role to fulfill in the duration of the building process. The manager must use a construction daily and weekly report form. This document is essential for informing the owner about what updates and signs of progress are visible on the construction site and what are those that still needs to be done to meet the timeline requirements. The previous construction report forms along with a few photographs of the site can also be enclosed with the current report to allow the owner in having a documentation and proof that the claimed progress reports are indeed factual.
Construction Daily Weekly Report Form
7. Construction Employment Application Form – Compared to all other forms in the list, this is one of the varieties of construction documents that is not to be filled out by a project manager or a contractor but by a job applicant. This construction employment application form is presented to a job applicant who wants to land a position in a construction company or organization. The form will collect the applicant’s details, work history, educational background, skills, and the applicant’s contact information.
A job questionnaire that highlights what the applicant had experienced before will need to be answered and filled out by the applicant to inform the hiring personnel of the company of what he is capable of doing and what job vacancy he can fill in. A release of information form must then be signed by the applicant to complete his application entry, which is significant for allowing the company in contacting his work and character reference options to gather a survey about his eligibility for the job. You may also see construction work order forms.
Construction Employment Application Form
8. Construction Inspection Checklist Form – An inspector is also one of the few professionals that a construction project owner will have to hire. The role of an inspector is to secure that the project meets the safety and legal guidelines of the state. With the aid of a construction inspection checklist form, an inspector will be able to determine and jot down what needs to be conducted by the owner and the contractor prior to the construction project’s beginning date, during the date of the excavation, and in the duration of the construction. You may also see sample construction budget forms.
Construction Inspection Checklist Form
9. Construction Loan Agreement Form – Some individuals who want to build their own empire, buildings, and properties demand the backup finances of a loan provider or lender. This is why financial institutions such as banks and loan companies will have to prepare a construction loan agreement form for those who aim to build projects and properties yet by using the company’s finances.
The form will have the details of the loan including the type of construction project where the loaned amount will be allocated, the insurance coverage policies that the borrower have for his project, and even the defaults and remedies that the loan provider will mandate for the borrower. To ensure that the agreement is legal, the seal of a notary public must be incorporated on the form along with the signatures of the borrower, the representative of the loan provider, and the other involved parties such as the guarantor of the loan if there are any. You may also see construction agreement forms.
Construction Loan Agreement Form
10. Construction Safety Evaluation Approval Form – This form is one of the documents that also needs to be completed by the general contractor of a construction project. The form will collect the profile of the contractor and the owner of the project as well as the project’s subcontractors and their licenses. The description of the project will also be indicated on the form including the location, name of the owner, and the project’s classification. A representative of the state’s office or authorities who handles construction projects will have to sign the form to certify that the parties indicated on the document and their proposed project have met the needs and the implemented regulations of the state and its regulating body. You may also see construction proposal forms.
Construction Safety Evaluation Approval Form
Construction Report Form
The aforementioned construction forms are not the only documents that construction project members and contractors must have since there are tons of different paperwork needed by each state or country. Nevertheless, when wanting to build a project or property, the owner must ensure to connect and involve the authorities in case there are changes of the rules or updates about the project. You may also see sample construction bid forms.
FREE 8+ Sample Construction Lien Waiver Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 9+ Sample Construction Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 21+ Sample Construction Forms in PDF | MS Excel | MS Word
FREE 10+ Sample Construction Agreement Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 7+ Boat Bill of Sale Forms in PDF | Ms Word
FREE 50+ Tenancy Application Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 50+ Property Forms in PDF | MS Word | MS Excel
FREE 30+ Restaurant Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 36+ Partnership Forms in PDF | MS Word (doc.)
FREE 5+ Application Accounting Forms in PDF
FREE 5+ Verification Accounting Forms in PDF
FREE 34+ Power of Attorney Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 44+ Representative Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 31+ Video Release Forms in PDF | Ms Word
FREE 40+ Subscribe Forms in PDF | Ms Word (doc.)