Companies, organizations, and institutions plan meetings for evaluating their system and acting on what needs to be done. A meeting will remain as a meeting unless it will involve a larger crowd and in a formal setting, then it will be called a conference. Peace talks and press announcements are two of the most known subjects for a conference.
A conference is also considered as an event, therefore requiring the use of having a Registration Form. Specifically, a Conference Registration Form is the type of document that will contain the list of the attendees with their titles and their company names.
Annual Conference Registration Forms
Annual Meeting Conference Registration Form
Annual Conference Individual Registration
Example of Annual Conference Registration
National Conference Registration Forms
National Conference and Expo Registration
National Conference on Guardianship Registration
Example of National Conference Registration Form
Leaders Conference Registration Forms
Christian Leaders Conference Registration
Emerging Leaders Conference Registration
Student Leadership Conference Registration
Parts of a Conference Registration Form
Conference Registration Forms and all other Event Registration Forms may be in a graphically designed format or in a simply drafted form. As you make your own registration form, remember to include these sections in your document:
- The Title of the Conference. The title should be clearly emphasized at the center of the document.
- The Sponsors and Hosts of the Event. The brands and logos of the organizations who played a big part for hosting the conference may be placed beside the title of the conference or at the bottom part of the form.
- The Theme of the Conference. Every event has a theme that will serve as the agenda and goal of the whole conference session.
- The Conference Dates. Most conferences range from two to three days, and some are even organized for a period of one week. The registration form will also serve as an information board for the guest by indicating the dates of the conference.
- The Venue of the Conference. Below the dates will be the exact address for the venue of the conference. In the event that a conference will occur at different locations, the dates and the venues should be written side by side.
- The Information of the Attendee. This will include the attendee’s name, organization, mailing address, and contact details.
- The Conference Fees and Inclusive. This section should indicate the amount to be paid by the attendees. The form may also contain choices of payments with freebies and inclusive which will be given at the day of the conference onsite.
- The Instructions for the Event. This is where the FAQs, deadlines, terms and conditions are to be stated.
- The Attendee’s Signature. As a confirmation that the attendee is joining the conference by his own free will, he should affix his signature with the date beside it.
Stroke Conference Registration Forms
Stroke Care Conference Registration Form
Virtual Conference Registration
Example of Virtual Conference Registration
Inspiration Conference Registration Form
Inspiration Conference Registration Form Example
Medicine Conference Registration Form
Individualised Medicine Conference Registration Form
Scientific Conference Registration Form
Scientific Sessions Conference Registration
Farm Conference Registration Forms
Small Farm Conference Registration
Business Conference Registration Form
Example of Business Conference Registration
The Various Types of Conferences
Conferences may aim in acquiring new members for the organization, or may be for sharing new principles. To know what type of conference you are about to host, read the definitions of each type of conferences:
Annual Meetings – This term is used by organizations for hosting a conference on a yearly basis. One of the known purpose for conducting this conference is for electing new officers for the organization and planning of new projects for the next year. An Annual Meeting Conference Registration Form will be used to register the officers and the members of the organization.
Symposium – Compared to the aforementioned meeting, this type of conference focuses on only one subject and agenda. An example is a conference symposium designed for nursing graduates and practitioners which will have the agenda about Medicine. For registering the graduates, a Medicine Conference Registration Form or a Nursing Conference Registration will be used.
Seminar – This type of conference is very much evident in schools and universities since a conference seminar’s participants are mostly students and teachers. A form which can be used under this conference category is a Leaders Conference Registration Form and a Youth Conference Registration Form. Most of the agendas for these documents are about the involvement of today’s youth and technology.
Workshop – Refers to a conference that aims in teaching new techniques and opening job possibilities for the participants. An example is a conference which is hosted for farmers and will aid in contributing suggestions about how to grow crops and how to manage the harvest. In this case, a Farm Conference Registration Form will be needed to list the names of the farmers who will attend the workshop. If the conference is about financing and business strategies, then the hosts are required to draft a Business Conference Registration Form for their guests and participants.
Veterinary Conference Registration Form
Virginia Veterinary Conference Registration Form
Property Conference Registration Form
Intellectual Property Conference Registration Form
Service Conference Registration Form
In-Service Conference Registration Form
Youth Conference Registration Forms
International Youth Conference Registration Form
Annual Native Youth Conference Registration Form
Youth Leadership Conference Registration
In today’s generation, meetings and conferences are not only done inside hotels but also at home, in front of a personal computer. This type of meeting is called as a Virtual Conference. The attendees will only have to turn on their internet connection, and register for the type of conference that they prefer. A Virtual Conference Registration Form will be used to gather the data and to document the number of attendees.
Tips in Choosing the Right Format for Your Conference Registration Form
The downloadable formats available on our website are in .DOC which means word document, and in .PDF which is an acronym for a portable document file format. You, as our client, will be able to choose between these two or simply use the two formats. However, you may be wondering which of these will help you more for your conference. Here are few tips to help you choose the format for you:
- When you want to edit the contents of the form, download the registration form in Word format to have more choices of the various formatting styles.
- Printing out a form will be better if you use a PDF format. A registration form in PDF will have higher quality as a printout compared to a word document format.
- If your aim is to add images into the form, then a .DOC or a word document format will be useful. This is because a .PDF format has embedded images which you cannot reuse for later purposes.
- Retaining the appearance of the form will be effective with the help of a .PDF format especially if you are dealing with Agreement Forms and Contracts to be presented at the court.
- As a conclusion, word document file formats or .DOC will suit best if you prefer to edit and re-make the downloaded form; while the portable document file format or .PDF is a better option for sharing and viewing your edited form.
Vendor Application Form Samples - 10+ Free Documents in Word ...
7+ Event Registration Form Samples - Free Sample, Example ...
10+ Tips on How to Optimize Your Event Registration Form
9+ Supplier Registration Form Samples - Free Sample, Example ...
9+ Job Registration Form Samples - Free Sample, Example Format ...
17+ Hotel Registration Form Examples
Sample Supplier Registration Forms - 7+ Free Documents in Word ...
10+ Summer Camp Registration Form Samples - Free Sample ...
7+ Vendor Registration Form Samples - Free Sample, Example ...
10 Main Importance of Patient Registration Forms
12+ Sample Event Registration Forms Sample Forms
6+ Customer Registration Form Samples - Free Sample, Example ...
8+ Team Registration Form Samples - Free Sample, Example ...
9+ Car Show Registration Form Samples - Free Sample, Example ...
7+ Car Registration Form Samples - Free Sample, Example Format ...