Upon looking, behavior contracts are agreements that are formally written. These types of written settlements will involve two parties of a specific institution. The blueprint for this bond of contract forms will stipulate that a person of any age has become disruptive and has cause a certain amount of nuisance to a specific community. The contract will cover the following:
- a straightforward understanding of what the involved party will expect to show after the signing of the agreement
- the positive and negative rewards for adhering and not adhering to the desired behavior
- a continuous plan on how to persevere with such a positive behavior
Student Behavior Contract Form
High School Student Behavior Contract Form
Family Behavior Contract Form
Home Behavior Contract Form
Such contract assignment forms will provide ease for both parenting and other forms of supervision as they will administer in advance a group of well-set limitation and clear-cut expectation for the child and adult through: How does one construct such a contract? Here are our sample rules to follow:
- The problematic behaviors shall be identified first. A minimum of five pesky attributes should be laid down. These nuisances should be the most pronounced behaviors in order for you to lay down an vital groundwork. Such problems could be drug dependency in teens, school problems, and marital disputes.
- Make all expectations for each problematic behavior be crystal clear for the involved party, i.e. being present in all therapy session if such will be needed, taking of medications as recommended by the family physician
- Specifically state what will be the immediate reward for accomplishing such a behavior and what will be sanction to be given upon failure to accomplish such a behavioral requirement.
- Consult with fellow parents or other institutions if all are in unison in reinforcing everything which has been written in the contract.
- Lastly, learn to brainstorm with fellow parents and other institutions to figure out other options. It would also help if a qualified therapist could intervene especially during times of different opinions.
Personal Health Behavior Contract
Behavior Change Contract
Camper Behavior Contract
Girl Behavior Contract
Middle School Athletic Behavior Contract
Behavior contracts are popular because they are truly effective. However, there may be instances wherein the sample construction contract forms will end in a total failure. These can be due to the following:
- A demographic of the affected party may be demoralized that they are labeled as such. Due to the fostering of a rebellious nature that is congruent to what is being asked of them.
- The reward scenario for a positive action can sometimes be short-lived. This will stimulate a waning of interests for future privileges.
- Parents, counselors, and other involved parties can at intervals take time for a follow-through, providing failure in the management.
FREE 8+ Sample Maintenance Contract Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 9+ Sample Contract Addendum Forms in PDF | MS Word | Excel
FREE 8+ Sample Marriage Contract Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 9+ Sample Student Behavior Contract Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 6+ Sample Rent to Own Contract Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 36+ Contract Forms in MS Word
FREE 8+ Sample Transportation Contract Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 8+ Consent Agreement Contract Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 5+ Operating Agreement Contract Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 5+ Office Lease Agreement Contract Forms in PDF
FREE 4+ Medical Release Agreement Contract Forms in PDF
FREE 6+ Residential Lease Agreement Contract Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 10+ Hire Agreement Contract Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 8+ Sample Sale Contract Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 7+ Catering Contract Form Samples in PDF | MS Word