Before we can begin discussing what a real estate bill of sale, is we must understand what a bill of sale and real estate is separately. A bill of sale is an itemized list of items that will be included in the transaction. The bill of sale is being used as a list of expenses, as well as a written agreement of the transfer of any right and claims the previous owner may have over the item being sold on the bill of sale form. Real estate is essentially what a person could define as something that is real or physical, and can be managed directly. Real estate can be directly defined as the ownership of a piece of property or land.
A real estate bill of sale is an itemized list of real estate or property to be sold to another person along with the rights and any claims the previous owner has on the property over to the new owner. This type of transaction is typically done in substitution of a real estate sales contract.
Free Real Estate Bill of Sale Form
Real Estate Purchase Contract Form
Bill of Sale Personal Property Form in PDF
Printable Bill of Sale Form
How to Write a Real Estate Bill of Sale
Writing a bill of sale for the purpose of selling real estate is somewhat a simple task due to the access of limitless information via the internet. But if you are in need of making your own real estate bill of sale instead of using a general bill of sale form for real estate, then you could always follow the instructions below on how to make your very own real estate bill of sale form. To begin you will need to:
- Begin by stating the purpose of the document via indicating the title as well as writing an introduction below the title so as to specify the purpose of the document.
- Create a means of identifying the previous owner of the real estate as well as the new owner of the real estate.
- This can be done by doing something as simple as creating a statement that would require both parties to be identified.
- State the conditions of the transfer by indicating the condition of the piece of property being negotiated.
- Conditions of the property could mean the complete description of the real estate property such as the location as well as the size of the real estate property and specify if there are any existing structures on the property that would be included on the bill of sales.
- Identify the means of completing the transaction such as what mode of payment was used.
- Add in areas to allow for the notarizing of the document.
Blank Bill of Sale Form
Real Estate Bill of Sale Validation Form Example
Bill of Sale Form in Doc
General Personal Property Bill of Sale Form
Guidelines for the Bill of Sale of a Real Estate
The bill of sale for real estate is typically a simple matter to complete with. The only real issue is that it requires you to compare and review any and all information being showed within the bill of sale. Here are some guidelines to follow whenever you are dealing with a real estate bill of sale:
- Bill of sales still requires the participation of some witnesses to the completion and signing of the document.
- Printable bill of sale forms are easy to find and are just as easy to use.
7+ Real Estate Contract Form Samples - Free Sample, Example ...
30 Sample Bill of Sale Forms
9 Car Bill of Sale Forms – Free Downloadable Samples, Examples
Sample Printable Bill of Sale Form - 9+ Free Documents in PDF ...
Watercraft Bill of Sale Form - 5+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Dog Bill of Sale Form - 5+ Free Documents in PDF
5+ Mobile Home Bill of Sale Sample - Free Sample, Example Format ...
7 Notice of Sale Forms - Free Sample, Example Format Download
Trailer Bill of Sale Form - 6+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sales Agreement Forms
Notice of Completion Forms - 6 Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Generic Purchase Agreement Forms - 8+ Free Documents ...
33 Bill of Sale Forms in PDF
Sample Buyer Questionnaire Forms -8+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Warranty Deed Form - 11+ Free documents in word, PDF