A smooth tenancy in any residential property is a cooperative effort. Naturally, this is a profitable relationship and a variety of Landlord Forms will come into effect here. Whether you are applying for tenancy, signing a landlord-tenant agreement, or asking for a reference, Template.net can help you draft the forms and letters you need.
Here we have provided you landlords (and landladies) with a handful of useful templates for some situations when you would have to file an official notice or agreement with your tenant. You can download as PDF, modify, and use any of these samples for free.
Landlord Tenant Agreement Form
Landlord Tenant Application Form
Landlord/Tenant Walk Through Form
Landlord-Tenant Complaint Form Example
How to Use These Templates (for Landlords)
We have included a variety of agreement forms for every stage of your tenants’ stay.
Before the residency:
- Download and print any of our Tenant Application Form templates for free. Have walk-in applicants fill out these forms. Useful for documentation and decision-making.
- Download any of our templates for Landlord Agreement Form, Landlord Tenant Agreement Form, or Landlord Tenant Contract Form (available on this page) and modify them to reflect your own terms. Chosen applicants will have to agree on these terms and sign before they can become tenants.
During the residency:
- Use our Landlord-tenant Complaint Form Example in case you have to deal with issues concerning your tenant. Enforce the rules professionally and tactfully. (Also useful for future reference.)
- The Walk Through Form listed above will be of great help when you are called on to document the maintenance repairs needed (and fine the tenant), or include in your tenant’s reference letter to a future landlord.
- If your tenant is involved in some legal affair, you might find the Sample Landlord Tenant Legal Form (on this page) a useful reference for proof of residence.
At the end of the residency:
- Finally, if it comes down to that, we have provided a good example of a professional Eviction Form (available on this page) that you can download for free as a PDF.
- Also check out 5+ Sample Landlord Reference Letters your tenant might ask of you when moving.
Eviction of Landlord Tenant Form in PDF
Sample Landlord Tenant Legal Form
Landlord Tenant Contract Form
Additional Resources for Landlords
Whether you are just starting out with a residential property you want to rent out, or are looking to improve and streamline your rental business, you can find all the resources for letters, forms, and notices on Template.net – all are free to download in different formats.
You might be interested in starting with these resources: