Supervising a business that falls under the construction sector constitutes a number of serious responsibilities. One must see to it that operations are efficient, as well as ensure quality production. Apart from this, health and safety have to be prioritized.
Adherence to certain protocols required by law is among the obligations a construction business must attend to. Health surveillance checks have become commonplace due to the fact that the health and safety of both private and public entities can be affected by the operations of those in the construction industry. These procedures go beyond employees filling out Health Forms; they are systematic and involve risk assessment.
Medical Surveillance Request Form
Health Surveillance Clearance Form
Health Surveillance Enquiry Form in Word Format
Health Surveillance Form in PDF
Occupational Health Surveillance Program Form
Why Risk Assessment Is Crucial for Your Business
If you own or supervise a construction business, it is important to know the benefits of conducting risk assessments regularly. The purpose of such procedures is not limited to safeguarding the health and safety of the public and that of yourself and your employees; it can also help in improving operations, as well as aid in the development of new and better strategies.
Here are three significant benefits of performing risk assessments:
- Your enterprise involves exposure to substances that may compromise the health of persons. Risk assessments involve the scrutiny of situations that can lead to grave incidents. It also includes the distribution of Health History Forms to your employees. With this procedure, there is better recognition and control of hazards and potential health risks.
- When a risk assessment is performed in your workplace, vital information and feedback are returned to you. There is awareness, which will ultimately lead to the setting of risk management standards.
- In relation to the benefit previously mentioned, proactivity—instead of reactivity—is advocated in the workplace. Apart from experiencing efficiency, you will also be able to save on costs when a risk assessment is carried out as a preventive measure.
Health Surveillance Assessment Form
Health Surveillance Order Form
Health Surveillance Record Form
Health Surveillance Consent Form
Surveillance Form in PDF
How to Determine if Your Business Requires Health Surveillance
The execution of risk assessments in your workplace is instrumental in being able to determine whether or not your business requires routine health surveillance. Certain characteristics, which are verified through risk assessment, have to be taken into consideration before health surveillance is recommended by an official authority for your business.
Your business may require regular health checks if:
- The risks and hazards in your workplace were not addressed sufficiently during the risk assessment that was carried out.
- You have an employee (or employees) showing symptoms of a serious illness.
- The nature of your operations involves frequent exposure to (and handling of) radiation and hazardous substances like lead and asbestos.
- Your operations involve exposure to noise and vibration.
If the aforementioned points apply to your business or operations, then it is a sensible conclusion that your workplace may need to undergo regular health surveillance. Though it sounds like an intimidating process, health checks may very well be beneficial to your business.
Health surveillance is another means of looking after your employees. Whether it is helping them with their Health Care Claim Forms or instilling that sense of awareness in the workplace, there is great importance in ensuring their welfare.
FREE 13+ Sample Health Care Claim Forms in PDF | Excel | MS Word
FREE 8+ Sample Mental Health Assessment Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 11+ Sample Health Screening Forms in PDF | MS Word | Excel
FREE 8+ Sample BSA Health Forms in PDF | Word
FREE 9+ Sample Scout Health Forms in PDF | Word
FREE 12+ Sample Health History Forms in PDF | Excel | Word
FREE 10+ Sample Health Insurance Forms in PDF | Word
FREE 10+ Sample Health Certificate Forms in PDF | Excel | Word
FREE 18+ Sample Health Forms in PDF | MS Word | Excel
FREE 9+ Scout Health Forms in PDF
FREE 5+ Health Care Directive Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 8+ Health Care Claim Forms in PDF
FREE 6+ Health Care Exemption Forms in PDF
FREE 6+ Health Surveillance Forms in PDF
FREE 8+ Personal Health Forms in PDF