Boundaries and private spaces require permission to access them. Activities themselves even need approval before one could also proceed. Projects, purchases, and plans require approval requests before they come to fruition. Need to update current inventory or adopt new marketing strategies, or a company get-together, perhaps? Send word to the higher-ups and have them approved.
FREE 51+ Approval Request Forms in PDF | Ms Word
1. Position Approval Request Form
2. Project Approval Request Form
3. Expense Approval Request Form
4. Content Approval Request Form
5. Sample Approval Request Form
6. Pre Approval Request Form
7. Sample Training Approval Request Form
8. Video Approval Request Form
9. Prior Financial Approval Request Form
10. Staff External Work Approval Request Form
11. Cognate Approval Request Form
12. Administrative Approval Request Form
13. Event Approval Request Form
14. Prior Approval Request Form
15. Sample Pre Approval Request Form
16. Employment Approval Request Form
17. Surgery Prior Approval Request Form
18. Sample Expense Approval Request Form
19. Discretionary Leave Approval Request Form
20. Late Proposal Approval Request Form
21. Name Approval Request Form
22. Speaker Approval Request Form
23. Literature Approval Request Form
24. Course Approval Request Form
25. Flight Pass Approval Request Form
26. Approval Change Request Form
27. Sponsor Approval Request Form
28. Incentive Payment Approval Request Form
29. Transfer Credit Approval Request Form
30. Trainee Approval Request Form
31. Institutional Sponsor Approval Request Form
32. Contract Services Approval Request Form
33. Architectural Approval Request Form
34. Alternative Code Approval Request Form
35. Sample Event Approval Request Form
36. Test Approval Request Form
37. Capital Expenditure Pre Approval Request Form
38. Material Source Approval Request Form
39. Education Approval Request Form
40. Field Trip Approval Request Form
41. Goods Account Approval Request Form
42. Prerequisite Approval Request Form
43. Recruitment Approval Request Form
44. Service Termination Approval Request Form
45.Justified Approval Request Form
46. Marketing Approval Request Form
47. Committee Approval Request Form
48. Sample Course Approval Request Form
49. Instructor Approval Request Form
50. External Proctor Approval Request Form
51. Agency Remodel Approval Request Form
52. Simple Approval Request Form
What is an Approval Request?
Approval requests are two words that describe two different activities, mixed all together. One is asking for permission, while the other is granting it on the opposite end. And with such a case, the mixture of these two words of different meanings eventually ends up describing the activity itself by how one of these activities were defined.
Approval request, in a nutshell, is a request for one important or urgent matter to be approved immediately. Proposals of all kinds are commonly the ones that need approval before putting them into reality—or even beginning working on it. At most times, approval requests may or may not require a particular form for that purpose. But for formalities sake, however, companies and organizations may require the submission of such a form along with your proposal.
Approval Requests and Proposals
As mentioned earlier, proposals of any sort are the ones who commonly need approval. Proposals, for this purpose and function, are unlike your typical marriage proposal where a man professes his undying love for a woman and asks for her hand for marriage. Although it kind of works in a similar fashion, proposals for business are written and elaborated in a piece of document, and often requires meetings and presentations to take place. And unlike marriage proposals, business proposals takes many shapes, and more often than not, for different purposes as well. To know what they are, written in a list below are some of them.
- Event Proposals: Outings, get-togethers, and even training seminars are some of the events that companies organize as part of their employee engagement program or, simply, to clear their employees’ minds off from work. However, events such as those above don’t happen overnight. They often involve planning, various errands, numerous transactions, and, more importantly, approval from the management. For events to be successful, a well-presented event proposal is a must.
- Marketing Proposals: Getting your products and services—brand— closer to the hearts and minds of your customers is no easy task. Marketing, like any corporate and business activity, demands a lot of planning and study. And oftentimes, before they become into reality, marketing proposals are presented to the higher-ups for approval. Have a solid marketing strategy in mind? Why not consider making a marketing proposal?
- Budget Proposal: Business can hardly run any activities without money to burn for fuel. Like gasoline in a car engine, budgets allow companies and their departments to finance activities such as projects, maintenance, and marketing campaigns, as well as its daily functions and operations. But, budgets, like money, doesn’t grow readily from trees. To get the budget your department needs, prior approval from the management will make it possible and within arms reach.
- Project Proposals: From opening a new branch to planning to launch a new product, projects of any type need a nod of approval from the senior management for them to take-off. Since projects involve uncertainty from doing or creating new things, the senior management will more likely to think twice before giving them the green light. Making a well-thought and well-planned project proposal might convince your bosses and remove doubts about the project itself.
Why Request For Approval?
Requesting for approval is done for a good number of reasons: first, assuring that a project wouldn’t be put on a sudden stop, secondly, to avoid any delays in releasing the budget, and finally, to make sure that everything goes smoothly and according to plan. Getting a nod of approval not only allows you to achieve the things enumerated above but also feel appreciated, as well. And also, getting the nod of approval signifies the trust and confidence your officers have in you and for your talents.
On the other hand, insubordination and defiance from the lack of getting approval will get you in a heap and ton of trouble. Penalties, sanctions, suspensions, and other unsavory stuff are some of the trouble that you’ll get from acting beyond or without authority. And more often than not, repeatedly doing it would also lead to one losing his job. Aside from that, the possibility of getting another one afterward is as dim as the moonless night.
Insubordination: The Good, The Bad, and Unsavory
Insubordination, or the act of defying authority, are done for different reasons. One such famous case was the informal and momentary Christmas truce of 1914. Despite the protests and warnings of court-martial from their officers, soldiers from both sides crawled out from their trenches to celebrate the spirit of Christmas with their enemies. Yet, despite the noble reason behind such a defiant act, do keep in mind that insubordination is borne out impulse and penchant for disobedience, and will likely warrant punishment in ways no one wants.
Permits and Government Approvals
Aside from the corporate world, getting approvals are needed for us to legally do things that are sure to affect others. Starting a construction project, opening a restaurant, organizing public events, and among others, are some of the activities that need the government’s nod for them to be put into action. Aside from being able to legally do big activities, approvals are also granted for public safety as well. China, for example, is continuously fighting against local authorities and state-owned enterprises from building unapproved structures, breaking existing laws. Showing the world that even those with considerable political power are not allowed to compromise public safety.
How Do You Request For an Approval
Getting a simple nod of approval doesn’t come that easily, cheaply, nor for free. Like everything else within the commerce of man, almost all of them come at a price. For this matter, assurance and certainty are the cost of approvals printed right on the price tag. You may have something good brewing in your mind: a revolutionary idea, a bombproof plan, perhaps, a solid strategy that will rival that of Sun Tzu’s. But no matter how good they are, breathing life into your brainchild will never be possible without approval from the higher authority. Getting approval is possible despite being difficult. And here’s how you can do it:
Step 1. Get a Hold of Approval Request Form
Getting a nod of approval for your beloved brainchild won’t be possible without submitting an approval request to your higher-ups. For you to do that, getting your hands on an approval request form allows your proposal to be one step from becoming a reality. You can get that particular form from your immediate superior or department manager. If, for some stroke of bad luck, it made it impossible for you to have an approval request form, browsing through our gallery of samples will make that possible for you.
Step 2. Fill Out The Approval Request Form
Once you got your hands on an approval request form, filling it out is the next step you should complete. Approval request forms are just like any request forms of any kind. For sure, you’re already familiar with those, or perhaps filled one out before. But just to be sure, approval request forms are specifically for requesting approval from your higher-ups. And for you to complete the form itself, simply fill the spaces with the information asked by them. Also, be sure that you write that information clearly and in detail. Sign the form right afterward.
Step 3. Prepare Primary Documents for Approval
The approval request form that filled out previously surely contains the list of things needed to be approved. And sure enough, they also have corresponding documents—business plans—for them. So it is also imperative to have them near you and prepared beforehand. To do that, you can either prepare them on or before filling the approval request form out. You could also opt to do that after filling out the form, however, you see it comfortable. Either way, the important thing during this step is to gather these documents, along with the approval request form before submitting it.
Step 4. Submit the Documents and The Form
Once all the documents, along with the approval request form, are prepared and gathered, you can now submit them to the higher authority for review and approval. But before submitting these papers, make sure that you put them in a single container—a folder or an envelope to form them into a dossier. This is so to put them all in one place and prevent the loss of any of them. Once all of the papers, all the papers are all in order, you can go ahead and submit them to the higher management’s office and wait for the approval. Sometimes, while waiting for their approval, the higher-ups may call you to give them a presentation. So it is also essential to prepare for this event, as well.
A society like ours demands approvals to be secured before acting on something potentially dangerous. The inhabitants of the natural world extend the same degree of courtesy to their leaders, as well. Getting the nod of approval not only shows respect to authority but also shows the desire to get their talents noticed and recognized as well. In return, authorities granting their blessings and approval also signifies the trust and confidence they for their subordinates. From matters and concerns, whether they be business or personal in nature, making a prior request for approval would be synonymous with succeeding in every endeavor that you’ll take.
FREE 9+ Sample Budget Request Forms in PDF
FREE 9+ Sample Travel Request Forms in PDF
FREE 11+ Event Request Forms in PDF
FREE 9+ Vacation Request Forms in PDF MS Word
FREE 10+ Sample Purchase Request Forms in PDF MS Word
FREE 36+ Request Forms in MS Word
FREE 40+ Request Forms in Excel
FREE 8+ Certification Request Forms in PDF
FREE 10+ Sample Business Request Forms in PDF
FREE 29+ Travel Forms in PDF
FREE 8+ Shift Change Request Forms in PDF MS Word
FREE 10+ Pre-Award Forms and Policies in PDF MS Word
FREE 31+ Event Forms in MS Word PDF | Pages
FREE 14+ Position Request Forms in PDF
FREE 8+ Sample Travel Request Forms in PDF MS Word