There are forms used to track various things, such as attendance, performance, and behavior. These forms are referred to as Tracking Forms. Tracking forms can also be used by business organizations and companies to track the progress of a project to make sure that it is in line with the company’s goals and objectives as it progresses.
Educational institutions use tracking forms to monitor and evaluate the performance of their students and employees. So many companies and institutions use tracking forms, which is why we have provided samples on this article. There are also various formats available to suit the needs of your company and the purpose it will be used for.
Student Tracking Forms
Free Student Tracking Form
Behavior Tracking Forms
Training Tracking Forms
Asset Tracking Form
Free Asset Tracking Form
How Does Tracking Help in Goal Setting?
- Using a tracker when you have a goal can help you keep yourself focused on what you are trying to achieve. You will then have a constant and friendly reminder of what you are trying to do and how you plan on getting there. This will drastically improve the success rate of the goals you have set for yourself. There are people who fail in their goals, not because they lack the skills, but because they lose track of what they want to achieve. Tracking your progress can help avoid that. You may also see our Goal Action Forms to help you set your goals and plan ways to achieve them.
- When pursuing your dreams, there will always be a time when you will fail. Failures are in our nature and are also essential for improvement. However, there may be times when you focus on your failures and not on your progress and how far you have come. This might dishearten or discourage you from believing that your goals are within your reach. Tracking and Self-Evaluation Forms can help you focus more on your progress and other positive things rather than wallowing in your mistakes.
- Tracking can also help you by dividing your goal into smaller achievable objectives. Doing this can allow you to tackle your goals step by step. This will help you see how far you’ve come and check off some items on your objectives list. Looking at a major task may seem overwhelming, so it would really help to come up with a list of items to do to achieve a goal or finish a major task. This can also help you in planning the steps necessary for you to achieve your goals.
- Aside from these three aforementioned advantages of tracking in goal setting, tracking can also help you identify your strengths and which planned activities yield better results towards you achieving your goal. This can help you focus on the things that you are good at and capitalize on them. In line with this, Performance Evaluation Forms are also good for evaluating and monitoring your performance, and identify any areas for improvement if there are any.
In goal setting alone, tracking provides a lot of advantages. How much more for other functions? Tracking forms help in unifying an attendance tracker for teachers to track the attendance of their students and for supervisors to track the attendance of the employees they handle.
Personal Tracking Form
Sample Personal Tracking Form
Assignment Tracking Forms
Printable Assignment Tracking Form
Volunteer Tracking Forms
Decedent Tracking Form
Decedent Tracking Form in DOC
Advantages of Using Tracking Forms
The use of pre-made Tracking Form samples helps one in organizing their files since these forms are labelled accordingly based on their intended purpose. With the different forms that are used today in our busy world, labels are important so that one kind of form can be distinguished from another. This will also make it easier to locate the right forms when and if they are needed.
Tracking Forms are also a good way to show professionalism in the workplace. In the classroom setting, when students know that you are aptly recording their scores in a test, they are more likely to take the tests seriously. Using Tracking Forms also shows one’s commitment to achieving something or doing something. Since you are recording every progress made, people are more likely to have this impression.
Instead of having to come up with your own tracking forms, you may just download the samples we have provided here on this page. These samples are free to download, and easy to edit because they all come in Word format. You may just replace the items that are not applicable for your specific use and replace them with those that are. For easier viewing, you may also see our Tracking Forms in PDF.
Student Tracking Forms
Along with Student Evaluation Forms, these forms are used to monitor and track the performance of students. These are mostly used by teachers and instructors, but can also be used by students to track their own performance. Using Student Tracking Forms is a good way to identify which students are excelling and which ones need a little extra tutoring from the teacher or instructor. Since students have different learning curves, it is important to know which students need extra attention so that no student will get left behind.
Student Tracking Forms can be used to record test scores. It is formatted as a table, wherein there are columns provided for the input of certain values, like the date of the test, the total items in the test, the score or number of correct items the student got, and the percentage of correct items. From these items or values, a student’s average score is calculated. All of these values or items are then used to calculate a student’s final grade for a certain subject. Along with the use of Student Tracking Forms, Student Assessment Forms may also be used to ensure the holistic development of each student in an educational institution.
Sales Tracking Forms
Free Sales Tracking Form
Attendance Tracking Forms
Vacation Tracking Forms
Sample Vacation Form
Leave Tracking Forms
Case Tracking Forms
Printable Case Tracking Form
Behavior Tracking Forms
Behavior Tracking Forms are tracking forms used to monitor someone’s behavior. This could be used by educational institutions to monitor the behavior of students and to record any violations they have against the rules stipulated on a Student’s Manual. This could also be used by business organizations and companies for the same purpose. Employers may also use other Employee Tracking Forms to monitor attendance, performance, and vacation credits.
- A company or institution must first conduct an orientation to introduce the rules and regulations stipulated on a Student’s Manual or Code of Conduct. This will allow their constituents to have an understanding of what is acceptable behavior and what is not, so that whenever they are asked to sign a Written Warning, they fully understand the reason behind it. An orientation would also be a good opportunity to explain the rationale for stricter rules and regulations to ensure full compliance by employees or students.
- Behavior Tracking Forms are used to track the number of offenses committed by the individual, so that administration will be aware if further action is necessary for discipline. It is also a good way for the individuals to track their own behavior so that they can correct it.
Sales Tracking Forms
Sales Tracking Forms are used to track sales or sales orders. Sales in a company or store should be tracked so that the cash on hand or total money in the cash register can be added up at the end of the day to make sure that it matches what is depicted on the Sales Tracking Form. It is also a good way to make sure that everything in the inventory is accounted for. Aside from that, Sales Tracking Forms are also a good way to check the progress of a sales campaign and make sure that the sales representatives have reached their goal or target sales.
This kind of tracking form also comes in a table format, wherein columns are provided to input values, such as the item purchased, cost for each item, quantity of the item bought, payment method, and the total amount paid. More columns may be added for more values that are of importance to the company, or existing ones may be replaced.
Attendance Tracking Forms
Attendance Tracking Forms are used to track the attendance of students or members of a committee. This is used by administrations to monitor everyone’s attendance to identify members who are constantly absent. In the educational setting, educational institutions use this to monitor the attendance of students who are constantly absent to help them improve their attendance.
Sample Personal Budget Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word, PDF ...
Sample Medical Verification Forms - 9+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Free Expense Forms
Sample Employee Disciplinary Action Form - 7+ Free Documents in ...
8+ Sample Service Hours Forms Sample Forms
Sample Construction Variation Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word ...
Sample Customer Registration Forms - 7+ Free Documents in Word ...
Sample Business Development Forms - 9+ Free Documents in PDF
Printable Direct Deposit Form Samples - 8+ Free Documents in ...
Sample Household Budget Forms - 9+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
10+ Sample Registration Forms
39 Invoice Forms in PDF
Sample Travel History Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Health Consent Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Payroll Advance Forms - 8+ Free Sample, Example Format ...