We humans are not robots that remember every single detail we know, which is why trackers are made to keep the data within reach whenever it is needed. Tracking Forms are document sheets which are mainly composed of rows and columns that resemble a table. The forms also serve as a day-to-day record for the improvement and changes of a subject.
Companies and organizations use trackers to record the tasks finished, the expenses, activities, health, and all other information which should be kept for documentation purposes. Setting goals will be easier since the trackers will be updated and the progress will be shown.
Development Tracking Forms in PDF
Professional Development Tracking
Proficiency Skills Development
Education Skills Development Tracking
Daily Tracking Forms
Daily Expense Tracker
Daily Medication Tracking
Daily Physical Activity Tracking
Medical Tracking Forms
Medical Waste Tracking
Home Health Patient Tracking Sheet
Master Patient Evacuation Tracking
Mileage Tracking Forms in PDF
Free Mileage Tracker
Printable Mileage Tracker
Sample Mileage Tracker
Project Tracking Forms
Education Project Tracking
Environmental Sustainability Project Tracker
Project Tracking & Bonus Request
Why are Tracking Forms important?
Tracking is an action of gathering the data in a table for future reference of progress. The tracking form is also easy to fill out for everyday use. Listed below are the number of reasons why keeping a tracker is important:
Helps in monitoring activity. It is not just organizations or businessmen who keep tracks of their activities but also fitness coaches and enthusiast. These people keep track of the food they ate and the calories they burned during a certain workout session.
Helps in evaluating progress. The tracking form will show if a person has done enough or did more than the expected quota. An Employee Tracking Form will be used by companies in dealing with their employee’s progress.
Improves an individual’s habits. Most companies grant rewards and incentives to their employees who were able to reach the minimum numbers for the day, that’s why employees tend to become more competitive in finishing their tasks. A Behavior Tracker may also be used by the management to assess if their employees are emotionally stable when they reached their goals.
Helps in knowing who is accountable. When problems arise in the management, the tracking sheet will show who was the one who made the transaction mistakes. The trackers should also have a person authorized to control and update the statistics to avoid fraud manipulation of data.
When to Use a Tracking Form?
With the advancement of technology, trackers are downloaded through applications and software. Still, it is always helpful to keep your own physical copy of the tracker in case the software will be corrupted. There are a lot of areas that trackers are used, but here are a few of the instances on when to use a tracking form:
- When there are repetitive tasks to be done every day.
- When an individual or a company is monitoring their daily expenses.
- When a management or a university is looking out for the employees’ and students’ personal behavior.
- When a company needs to know their employees’ attendance and punctuality.
- When a person is monitoring his health for losing or gaining weight.
- When a patient needs to remember taking his medicine on time.
- When a doctor monitor’s his patient’s vital signs and health issues.
- When a doctor assigns his appointment for the day.
- When a driver wants to know the mileage distance his vehicle is capable with the help of a Vehicle Mileage Tracking Form.
Behaviour Tracking Forms
High School Classroom Behaviour Tracker
Classroom Behaviour Tracking Form
Child Behaviour and Development Tracking
Sample Behaviour Tracker
Employee Tracking Forms in PDF
Free Employment Tracking
Equal Employment Tracking
Employee Data Tracking
Volunteer Tracking Forms
Volunteer Service Hours Tracking
Volunteer Service Tracking
Volunteer Activity Tracking Form
Complaint Tracking Forms in PDF
Customer Complaint Action and Tracking
Complaint Tracking Log
Sample Complaint Tracking
Types of Tracking Forms
Listed below are the types of tracking forms available on our website:
- Development Tracking Forms – This form will help the management to know the professional and skill development of a person.
- Daily Tracking Forms – This is used to input data for everyday use. An example is a Daily Medication Tracker where the patient or the doctor will indicate whether the medicine has been already taken for the day. Everyday activities are also subject to tracking if an individual is conscious of how he is moving and improving daily.
- Medical Tracking Forms – Doctors assign their appointments with the help of a Medical Appointment Tracking Form to avoid conflicting schedules. Medical wastes are also tracked by the hospital staff to assure that their waste was disposed of properly on time.
- Mileage Tracking Forms – Vehicle owners who consider renting out their cars need this type of tracking form. This document includes the location of where the vehicle is intended to travel and the details of who rented it for the number of days specified.
- Project Tracking Forms – Companies can benefit a lot from this form since it tracks the progress of the project.
- Behavior Tracking Forms – This form is applicable for the use of employers and teachers. It allows the behavior of the students and employees to be monitored if they are behaving normally and if they are coping with unexpected problems in a stable manner.
- Employee Tracking Forms – This includes the data of an employee and his attendance records.
- Volunteer Tracking Forms – Volunteers freely give their time to do a certain service. Some organizations record the details of their volunteers especially the total amount of time they served for the event. This is to keep track of the names of the people who earnestly act for the benefit of others and to contact them whenever there are upcoming services to be held soon.
- Complaint Tracking Forms – Complaints should also be documented to recognize the glitches that the company encountered. This documentation will allow the company to easily answer inquiries in the future.
- Expense Tracking Forms – Knowing where you spent your money will be easier if you keep data for every purchase. A person will also become responsible for himself and will be able to avoid spending mindlessly over irrelevant things.
- Time Tracking Forms – A grocery truck operator or any individual may know if he is late or just on time with the help of a Travel Time Tracking Sheet.
Expense Tracking Forms in PDF
Weekly Expense Tracking Worksheet
Daily Expense Worksheet
Independent Expense Tracking
Time Tracking Forms
Travel Time Tracking Sheet
Volunteer Time Tracking
Weekly Time Tracking
Tracking Systems Versus Tracking Forms
Now that human beings are being creative with the help of technology, people are transforming physical documents into online spreadsheets. Tracking systems are made to have a timely and concise data input. A good example for a technology-based tracker is the grocery bar code scanner. This machine is programmed to recognize the product, its price, the quantity bought by the costumer and the total number of items left at the storage area.
Checking the store’s inventory became faster and easier due to this innovation. Another example is the use of a Radio-frequency identification (RFID) in the company ID cards for getting in and out of the office. The RFID allows the management of the company to keep lesser papers for the attendance sheets of their employees.
With the case of having Tracking Forms, it is still evident that a physical document will serve a greater purpose when it comes to attending a legal preceding. Also, not every individual and company is capable of purchasing the machines, therefore making the tracking form the first option.
Another benefit of having the tracking form is that it does not require the user to be tech-savvy to be able to use it. The availability of the document is also an advantage especially during emergencies since it is readily accessible when needed.
Tips to Effectively Use a Tracking Form
Keep it plain. As time passes, your tracking form will be full of data which may clutter in the document sheet. So, make a plan before you start making a tracking form to allow better organization of the information you have written. Only make columns for necessary fields that you want to track.
Location-wise. The form should be placed in an area where you can view it every time you are working so that you will be aware of your goals for the day. An example is having a Personal Expense Tracking Form pinned at your bedroom door as a reminder for you to spend wisely each day. Another example is when you are aiming to finish a certain project, you should have a Project Tracking Form in front or on top of your working area for you to see your accomplishments.
Updating is a must. What’s the use of a tracker if you are not able to update it per day? As much a possible, plan for a good thirty-minute time to input data every single day on your tracking form.
Evaluate weekly. Self-evaluation is easier if you have the tracking form with you. The form will show your improvements, changes, and missteps.
Focus. Reaching your goals will be hard if you are not giving it your full focus. Before you start your day, remember what you had to do and work your way to your goals in the tracker.
10+ Sample Basic Accounting Forms - Free Sample, Example, Format
39 Invoice Forms in PDF
Sample Vendor Assessment Forms - 9+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Certified Payroll Forms
Sample Personal Budget Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word, PDF ...
Sample Event Budget Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Certified Payroll Sample Forms - 7+ Free Documents in Word, PDF ...
Budget Forms in PDF
Sample Work Order Form - 10+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Travel History Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Health Consent Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Vendor Evaluation Forms - 9+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Printable Direct Deposit Form Samples - 8+ Free Documents in ...
Sample Medical Verification Forms - 9+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Business Invoice Form Samples - 9+ Free Documents in Word, PDF