An Invoice Form is a document which is used by two parties; the buyer, and the seller, that indicates the purchase terms and conditions.The seller is required to prepare a Proforma Invoice which will state his commitment to delivering the products and services to the buyer in exchange for a payment.
Some sellers use an invoice as a receipt for transacting purchased goods. However, an invoice should only be used when the seller is requesting for the payment while, on the other hand, a receipt should be used after the buyer has fully paid the total amount of the products.
Basic Service Invoice
Service Tax Invoice
Hourly Service Invoice
Sample Service Invoice
How to Write an Invoice for Payment for Services Rendered?
As a seller, you may use a Standard Invoice Form to cater your costumer’s transactions. Listed below are steps in writing and completing your invoice document.
- Build your header with your professional business name, business address, your contact numbers and your business’s email address or website.
- Indicate the costumer’s business address.
- Include an invoice number and the invoice date. Every customer should have varying invoice numbers for you to be able to track the sale’s transactions.
- List down the services with the accompanying fees using a table to have an organized invoice document. A shipping fee may be included for the services you provided.
- State the subtotal and the taxes.
- End the invoice with the total amount due.
What is the difference between an invoice and a service invoice?
Generic Invoice Forms are often used by sellers and merchandisers to meet their sales transactions and rendered services together. However, there is a difference between an invoice and a service invoice. An invoice focuses on the purchased goods and products while a service invoice, obviously, centers on the seller’s rendered services to the buyer. People who provide services, such as artists, plumbers, and mechanics, use a service invoice to their clients.
Home Care Service
Cleaning Service Invoice
Purchase of Service
Quick Tips in Creating a Professional Invoice
- State all the needed information. This refers to the business and the costumer’s details, the services provided, and the terms and conditions for the transaction. You may also refer these information from your company’s Work Invoice Forms.
- Be specific with the contact details. You should separate the addresses from the contact numbers to avoid confusion with the information you stated in the invoice document. Make sure that the contact numbers and the email address of the client are available. For a greater assurance that you will not experience payment delays, ask for two sets of numbers and try giving the client a call.
- State the payment terms. Indicate the due date of the client’s payment and the penalties he may face if he will not be able to meet the said deadline.
- Incorporate documents. If there are agreements and other accompanying documents that will be needed by the client with regards to your service, attach those files directly to the invoice when sending them out to the client’s address.
- Use our Sample Service Invoice Forms. These are not just ordinary forms. We have well-crafted documents to meet professional standards. You can also choose between downloading them in a word document format or in a portable document file format to easily create your own invoice form.
Sample Blank Invoice Form - 8+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Business Invoice Sample Forms - 7+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Invoice Sample Forms - 9+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Invoice Forms in Word
Invoice Forms in Excel
6+ Medical Physical Form Samples - Free Sample, Example Format ...
Sample Commercial Invoice Form - 7+ Free Documents in Word ...
Graphic Design Invoice Form - 6+ Free Documents in Word, Excel ...
9+ Volunteer Agreement Form Samples - Free Sample, Example ...
39 Invoice Forms in PDF
Sample Business Invoice Forms - 9+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
8+ Sample Card Order Forms- Free Sample, Example Format ...
6+ Proof of Service Forms - Free Sample, Example Format Download
Sample Invoice - 9+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
7+ Purchase Form Samples - Free Sample, Example, Format ...