Nowadays, States, countries, companies, and every educational institution offer scholarship programs and benefits to anyone who is eligible and can meet the requirements of the scholarship program administrators. In lieu of this, scholarship application forms are created and distributed to scholarship applicants to obtain their data and information.
Scholarship Application Form in DOC
What Is a Scholarship Application Form?
A scholarship application form is a document which is used by scholarship grantors and institutions to gather relevant details and background about an individual who plans to be a scholar. With the application form, scholarship grantors can effectively select the final candidates who will be considered for a scholarship. In addition, the form is also helpful in determining the expertise of the scholar along with the type of scholarship and the benefits that he is eligible for.
Graduate Student Scholarship Application Form
International Scholarship Application Form
What’s In a Scholarship Application Form?
Basically, the contents of a scholarship application form focus on collecting the general information of the scholarship applicant. Below are some of the essential contents which should be included and be disclosed in any variety of scholarship application form:
- Scholarship requirements: The purpose of enlisting the requirements is to adequately inform the applicant about what he must meet and what he should submit such as his transcript of records and any legal forms which will verify his identity.
- Applicant’s information and personal statement: The basic data of the applicant such as his name, address, contact details, and parents’ information will be some of the details to disclose in order to identify the applicant. Moreover, a personal statement area should also be incorporated into the form which is for allowing the applicant to outline his educational motivations, experiences, and the reason why he must be selected by the scholarship board.
- Organizations and affiliations: This is where the list of organizations and groups that the applicant is and was a member of will be stated along with the applicant’s length of participation and the awards that the applicant have attained during the period of his membership. In addition, the applicant’s title or role in the group and its relation to the course that he is planning to take will also have to be included.
- Experiences: The variation of contests or competitions that the applicant has participated in where he won will be stated in this portion of the form.
- Financial status and information: Scholarships are given to individuals who are excellent in various educational fields and skills, yet lacks financial sustainability. This is why in a scholarship application form, the applicant should be able to prove that he indeed need the financial provisions and assistance of the scholarship grantor and program. For this, the applicant’s and his family’s financial status should be disclosed along with the relevant financial information such as the applicant’s household expenses and average monthly income.
- Application questionnaire: Questions regarding the applicant’s background and needs are the common subjects focused on scholarship applications. In addition, questions about the applicant’s eligibility and how he knew about the scholarship program can also be included as well as the applicant’s educational plans and goals for a specific time-period or after his graduation.
- Declaration: A declaration statement must indicate the applicant’s affirmation that the data he stated and have disclosed in the scholarship application form are all true and accurately based on what he is knowledgeable of. Moreover, the declaration can also include the confirmation of the applicant towards the intent of the grantor and the program administrators to conduct an eligibility verification procedure as part of the selection process.
Partial Scholarship Application Form
Scholarship Assessment Application Form
Varieties of Scholarship Application Forms
Employee Scholarship Application Form – Employees who want to continue or pursue their educational goals are the users of this form variety. In the form, the employee will have to fill out nine items. The first item is for his personal information which will collect his name, address, contact number, and employment status. The reason for the employee’s scholarship application will be specified in the second item while the employee’s disclosure about the program or course that he will be taking will be catered in the third item. The fourth and fifth items, on the other hand, are both questions to be answered by the employee while the sixth item will enlist the necessary expenses of the employee in lieu of his program and course. The last three sections are allotted for the employee’s other fund sources, the benefits that the grantor will receive upon his completion of the course, and the signature block to be signed by the employee and his supervisor.
Employee Scholarship Application Form
Scholarship Application Evaluation Form – This is the form variety that applicant evaluators will be using to document their assessments, comments, and evaluations about the application of an applicant. Specifically, in a scholarship application evaluation form, the strengths and weaknesses of the applicant will be enlisted based on the evaluation factors of the scholarship grantor and program administrators. The applicant’s essay, letter of recommendation, application cover page, and persuasiveness are some of the factors to be evaluated and be documented in the form.
Scholarship Application Evaluation Form
Scholarship Application Support Form – An applicant’s character reference person or the dean and director of the organization that he served in will use this form to prove and support the applicant’s scholarship application. In order to complete the form, the reference person must state the date when he used the form, along with his name, signature, and contact details.
Scholarship Application Support Form
Tips in Creating and Completing Scholarship Application Forms
When completing or filling out scholarship application forms, an applicant should disclose all relevant and related information. Details about experiences, awards, competitions, and other events or activities related to the goal and the focus of the scholarship program are important to catch the attention and interests of the program administrators.
Tuition Scholarship Application Form
On the other hand, if the intent is to create a scholarship application form, then the document-maker should note and keep the requirements or the needs of the program administrators in mind. This is to ensure that the information to be collected in the application form is useful for the verification and selection process.
32+ Simple Job Application Forms
Renewal Application Form
10 Landlord Application Forms
9+ Nurse Application Form Examples
7+ Sample Global Entry Application Forms
Permit Application Form
What Is a Credit Application Form?
12+ Sample Transfer Application Forms
44+ Application Forms Example
10+ Contractor Application Form Samples
25+ Credit Application Forms in PDF
Reasons Why Employers Use Job Applications
9 Medical Application Form Samples
15+ Credit Application Form Templates
6+ Divorce Application Form Samples