A Questionnaire is a set of printed or written questions with a choice of answers, devised for the purposes of a survey or statistical study; however, this isn’t always the case.
There are different industries and organizations that use questionnaire forms for a wide range of reasons. This is due to the cheap cost that is needed to be shelled out by companies to provide all the materials necessary to gather data. As an efficient and effective means of of gathering information, questionnaires are also used in the field of research and product development.
Questionnaire Forms are used to make things easier for those who wish to conduct questionnaires for specific topics.
Sample Interview Questionnaire Form
Sample Medical Questionnaire Form
Food Frequency Questionnaire Form Example
Sample Workshop Evaluation Questionnaire Form
Sample Health Questionnaire Form
The Different Types of Questionnaire Forms
There are various ways of using Questionnaire Forms to conduct proper and accurate questionnaires. Here are some of those examples:
- Survey Questionnaire Forms are used for those who wish to conduct surveys and use questionnaires to figure out how they should score the different aspects of the survey.
- Satisfaction Questionnaire Forms are forms to gauge the satisfaction of those who try the services of any company or establishment.
- Hotel Questionnaire Forms are used to evaluate how well a hotel conducted its services, as well as its atmosphere.
- Student Questionnaire Forms are used to evaluate how students feel about certain aspects of their schools.
- Questionnaire Consent Forms are forms that make sure they have the people’s consent before answering the questionnaire.
- Health Questionnaire Forms are used to question and check a person’s physical or mental health.
- Medical Questionnaire Forms are forms that help determine the medical condition or history of those answering it.
- Interview Questionnaire Forms are used by applicants for interviews at certain companies.
- Workshop Evaluation Questionnaire Forms are questionnaires that evaluate the performance and enjoyment of specific workshops.
- Food Frequency Questionnaire Forms are used to check how well and how best prepared the food is in any establishment.
Sample Hotel Questionnaire Form
Sample Student Questionnaire Form
Questionnaire Consent Form Example
Sample Questionnaire Survey Form
The Advantages and Disadvantages of Questionnaires.
As all methods of data gathering, questionnaires also have a fair share of advantages and disadvantages. Although it is deemed that this tool is more effective than other tools used for the same purpose, we cannot deny that there are also gray areas that entities may experience especially if they do not have the full knowledge on how questionnaires can be fully maximized while maintaining the quality that can be expected from its results. Here are some of the advantages and disadvantages they hold:
- The respondents of a questionnaire has more time to specify their answer especially compared to when interviews are done. Hence, they can provide more information that can be helpful to the entity who will make use of the data gathered from the survey.
- As we have mentioned, one of the strengths of using a questionnaire is the cost that is associated with it. Questionnaires can be given to a large number of respondents without using a lot of money within the process.
- The response rate that entities can get from questionnaires is relatively high. However, take note that this can only be done if proper community/respondents assessment will be considered and if the process of data gathering or the usage of the tool is implemented properly and accordingly.
- Using questionnaires is very easy. With the guide of precise metrics and appropriate questions, it will be easy for companies and other organizations to get the details that will allow them to achieve their objective in using the tool.
- The anonymity of the respondents can depend on the jurisdiction of the organization who made the questionnaire. With this, it is mostly possible for information to be gathered while maintaining the privacy and securing the protection of the respondents.
- The response rate, again, will depend on how the tool will be used. This can be a hard task especially for organizations that will use a questionnaire for the first time.
- Questionnaires should be done in a comprehensive, organized and precise manner. If the content, format and layout of questionnaires are badly done, it can actually be misleading which will affect the respondents’ way of answering the questions.
- Probing is not applicable when using questionnaires, unless the respondents left their contact details in the form. When using questionnaires, follow-up questions cannot be done for answers that are vague or out of the topic.
- The quality of information or data may not be as precise as when doing personal interviews.
- The tool can be misused. It is easy to design a questionnaire but it is also easy to defeat its purpose when the steps of questionnaire creation and data gathering implementation are improperly done.
Questionnaires are, undoubtedly, very helpful in knowing the pros and cons of specific topics.
6+ Sample Survey Questionnaire Forms
Sample Health Questionnaire Form - 10+ Free Documents in Word ...
Sample Questionnaire survey form - 11+ Free Documents in PDF
Sample Will Questionnaire Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Disability Questionnaire Forms - 8+ Free Documents in ...
Sample Buyer Questionnaire Forms -8+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Employment Questionnaire Forms - 8+ Free Documents in ...
Sample Financial Questionnaire Forms - 7+ Free Documents in ...
Sample Client Satisfaction Questionnaire Form - 8+ Free documents ...
7+ Questionnaire Consent Form Samples - Free Sample, Example ...
8+ Sample Patient Health Questionnaire Forms
Questionnaire Consent Forms - 9+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Secret Santa Questionnaire Form - 10+ Free Documents in ...
7+ Survey Consent Form Samples - Free Sample, Example Format ...
Sample Employee Medical History Forms - 7+ Free Documents in ...