For every job, there’s bound to be a day where company owners evaluate just how well their employees are performing. Nobody is safe when it come to these periodic evaluations. Whether you’re a janitor or the manager, you’re continuing existence in the company all depends on how well you do your work.
There will be a point where a company owner wishes to see how well his employees performed throughout the whole year. How did they hold up during that year? Did they continue to meet their quotas? How many absences did they have for the whole year?
These questions can be answered in the Annual Evaluation Forms.
Manager Annual Evaluation Form Example
Employee Annual Evaluation Form
Staff Annual Evaluation Form
Education Annual Evaluation Form Sample
Annual Supplier Evaluation Form
The Different Types of Annual Evaluation Forms
There are various types of forms that allow company owners to evaluate the statistics of each employee during that year. Here are some examples of such types of forms:
- Annual Self Evaluation Forms are forms for employees, or even the company owners themselves, who wish to assess themselves on how they did during that particular year.
- Annual Employee Evaluation Forms are utilized by company heads to assess the performance of a particular employee for that year. These kinds of evaluations are especially useful for those managers who feel that a certain employee has been underperforming and wishes to check on that employee’s progress in that year.
- Manager Annual Evaluation Forms are forms company owners use to evaluate how well the managers are capable of handling the rest of their staff for that year.
- Staff Annual Evaluation Forms ensure the proper evaluation of staff of a particular company manager or department throughout the whole year.
- Annual Supplier Evaluation Forms are used by company owners or managers to assess how well their supplier has performed. It assesses the quality of the product or service that supplier provided for that year.
Annual Faculty Evaluation Form
Annual Evaluation Form Example
Annual Vendor Evaluation Form
Annual Faculty Evaluation Form Example
The Importance of Evaluating Annually
It’s really important for company owners to do proper Performance Evaluations on their employees on a yearly basis. It shows them how their employees have handled their business within a year, and it also provides a basis for that manager on the different things that need to be changed or improved.
These evaluations can also be very beneficial to employees. If an employee has done an outstanding job during that whole year, there’s a possibility of getting either a huge raise or even a promotion. Those who did poorly won’t be getting a raise, but most likely will get booted out.
These evaluations must always be taken seriously to reward those who have gone beyond expectations and to penalize those who haven’t even met the expectations.
Sample Annual Performance Appraisal Forms - 8+ Free Documents ...
Sample Self Evaluation Forms - 11+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
14+ Form Samples for Manager Reviews
7+ Driver Evaluation Form Samples - Free Sample, Example Format ...
Sample Performance Evaluation Form - 8+ Free Documents in Word ...
Performance Evaluation Sample - 10+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Student Evaluation Form in PDF
Review Forms in Excel
Lecture Evaluation Form - 10+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Employee Evaluation Form - 10+ Free Documents in Word ...
Sample Employee Performance Evaluation Form - 9+ Free ...
25 Free Employee Evaluation Forms
8+ Sample Annual Appraisal Forms - Sample, Example, Format
20+ Employee Review Form Example
18+ Sample Teacher Evaluation Forms Sample Forms