Do you have a spare guest room you are looking to rent out on the side? Or perhaps you own a commercial or private complex and occasionally lease the use of a room for conventions or other events. Like every other rental process, you need the appropriate Agreement Forms to make sure everything is in order.
If you are drafting your first agreement form for room rental, or if you are looking to update and improve your existing generic rental form, sampleforms.com can help. Here we have a list of more than 9 free templates you can download and modify as PDF files.
Room Rental Lease Agreement Form
Room Rental Contract Agreement Form
Room Rental Agreement Form in PDF
Boardroom Rental Agreement Form
Basic Room Rental Agreement Form
How to Use These Templates
You have to be in the possession of either a dormitory or a private rental property, or managing a public building.
You can either download these templates and modify them for your needs, or use these as a point of reference in drafting your own agreement forms.
For Event Rooms
A room rental agreement for one-time special events should contain certain details:
- Renter’s name, organization, and contact details
- Purpose of room rental or reservation (agreements of this sort often stress that the room may only be used for the agreed purpose – business or personal)
- Requested date for event
- Requested time of event, as well as duration
- Estimated total number of guests
- Agreed fee amount and mode of payment
If renting out a boardroom, conference room, or other such facility, you might also want to include
- details on what utilities will be provided
- the additional fee(s) for the use of these utilities
At least these basic terms must be agreed upon between you and the event organizer before permission to use the room can be granted.
But you can easily add any other details particular to your situation – for example, restrictions on noise levels, parking, etc.
Blank Room Rental Agreement Form
Month-to-Month Room Rental Agreement Form
Conference Room Rental Agreement Form
Special Event Room Rental Agreement Form
Residential Room Rental Agreement Form
For Residential Rooms
Rooms rented out as residential units will be different, of course. The basic details will have to include:
- Tenant’s name and contact details
- Any additional tenants, if applicable (and depending on the size of the room for rent)
- Proof of employment
- Intended duration of stay
- You might also request to see a landlord reference letter from the applicant’s previous residency, before signing the agreement.
- Modify these templates to accommodate your payment terms – down payment, security deposit, due dates, etc.
Check out our free Sample Room Rental Agreement Forms for more options and guidelines.
8+ Sample Residential Agreement Forms - Sample, Example, Format
Rent Agreement Forms
Basic Rental Agreement Forms
8+ Sample Roommate Agreements - Free Sample, Example, Format ...
Rental Lease Agreement Sample Forms - 9+ Free Documents in ...
Sample Generic Rental Agreement - 9+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
9+ Rental Agreement Form Samples
Rental Agreement Letters - 8+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Room Rental Agreement Sample Forms - 9+ Free Documents in ...
Simple Rental Agreement Form - 12+ Free Documents in PDF
Sample Room Rental Agreement form - 10+ Free Documents in Doc ...
Sample Room Agreement Form - 8+ Free Documents in PDF
Room Rental Forms
Free Rental Agreement Form Sample - 9+ Free Documents in Doc ...
22+ Rental Agreement Forms in Word