In any service, it’s ideal to issue notices to consumers who are not completely abiding by the rules and regulations imposed. This is not a way to demean them, but only to issue a warning before any sudden actions are enacted. The consumers have the right to be notified before certain procedures occur. In case these consumers will still not follow the notices, they will surely pay the consequences of their decisions. From this scenario, you can now identify how Notice Forms are valuable to any business dealings. Should you want to avail of these notice forms, you can freely download them in our website.
Eviction Notice Forms
Free Eviction Notice
Printable Eviction Notice
Notice to Quit Forms in PDF
Three Day Notice to Quit
Notice to Quit in PDF
30-Day Notice Forms
30-Day Notice to Vacate Form
30 Day Termination Notice
30 Day Notice to Quit Form
Privacy Notice Forms
Model Privacy Notice
HIPAA Privacy Notice
What is a Notice?
A notice is a formal process of warning to any person regarding actions that may occur in the future. It is giving an individual the knowledge regarding the subject matter in order to give an awareness of the possible effects of his actions.
Who can Issue a Notice?
With regards to issuing a notice, it depends on what kind of notice to issue. Some notices require a legal representative on behalf of the client, government agencies, officers, or the consumer itself. There is no definite person who can issue a notice all throughout. It all rests on the particular notice to be filed and the people who are allowed to issue such notices.
Types of Notices
Generally, there are different types of notices depending on the specific situation. Under these notices are varied forms of notices such as Employee Warning Notice, Employee Disciplinary Action, Eviction Notice, Termination Notice, and Notice of Removal. Below are the main types of notices.
- Improvement Notice: This notice is issued by an investigator. The investigator files this notice once he finds out that an individual has violated certain provisions of the law. The investigator will point out the specific law that was violated, suggests remedial actions to correct the violation, and the required date of compliance.
- Public Notice: This notice is issued by the government. The government files this notice to promote awareness regarding government issues, economical and financial matters, and societal conditions to the general public.
- Prohibition Notice: This notice is issued by an inspector. The investigator files this notice when he discovers that an individual is conducting an act which may cause danger to himself. The investigator explains the reason behind the danger of such an act, the violation of provisions in the law, and ways to avoid or minimize the act.
- Actual Notice: This notice is issued by the attending lawyer of a party. The lawyer files this notice against the accused notifying that a lawsuit have been imposed against the accused and to ensure that the accused is well aware of the case. The lawyer delivers a written form notice and hands this personally to the accused with the necessary signatures to legitimize the notice, signifying that the accused has knowledge of the lawsuit.
- Constructive Notice: This notice is issued by an attending lawyer. This notice assumes that the accused is aware of the lawsuit filed against him because an announcement is posted on public outlets such as newspaper and courthouse. Whether or not the accused have knowledge regarding the lawsuit, the court will still assume that he is aware.
Separation Notice Forms
Personnel Separation Notice
Employee Separation Notice
Preliminary Notice Forms in PDF
Post Preliminary Notice
Preliminary Notice Request Form
Notice of Removal Forms
Federal Notice of Removal Form
Notice of Removal in PDF
Building Notice Forms
Building Notice Application
Free Building Notice
- Judicial Notice: This notice is issued by the court. The court files this notice to recognize facts that can easily be perceived by common sense. These facts do not require supporting evidence to justify their authenticity. Such facts include date and time.
- Resignation Notice: This notice is issued by the employee. The employee files this notice to inform his superiors that he’ll be leaving his job for good.
Notices for Rental Business
Having a rental business requires a lot of notices for the tenants. The tenants need constant reminder of the important transactions which occur along the business. As an entrepreneur, it’s necessary to be familiar with the varied notices to be used for your business undertaking. Here are the notices to be familiarized.
- Unconditional Quit Notice/Eviction Notice: This notice officially terminates the contract which allows the tenant from occupying the property. The tenant’s termination may have happened because of illegal activity, late payment, total damaged of property, or breach of contract.
- Notice of Intent to Dispose of Abandoned Personal Property: This notice informs previous tenants to collect their personal belongings within 30 day grace period, or else they will all be dealt with by the landlord accordingly.
- Notice to Pay or Quit: This notice updates tenants to pay their rent within the given date or they will be evicted from the building.
- Notice to Cure or Quit: This notice gives tenants the chance to stay in the property provided they remedy the violation they incurred within the conditions of the contract. Inability to correct the violation will mean complete termination.
- Notice of Enter: This notice allows landlords to enter within the premise of the property provided they inform the tenants beforehand.
- Notice of Repairs: This notice notifies tenants that a repair service will visit the property on a scheduled date. This will allow tenants to prepare for any inconvenient activities inside the property.
- Notice of Rent Increase: This notice informs tenants that an increase of rent will start happening on a designated date.
- Notice of Non-Renewal: This notice issues tenants a non-renewal contract which means the contract will not be renewed once it expires. The tenants must directly vacate the property upon the contract expiration.
- Offer of Renewal: This notice offers tenants a renewal of contract which means that the contract can be extended after its expiration. The tenants will have the chance to stay longer in the property.
Death Notice Forms
Sample Death Notice
Death Notice in PDF
Marriage Notice Forms in PDF Format
Marriage Notice Application Form
Marriage Notice in PDF
Vacate Notice Form
Sample Vacate Notice
Employee Notice Forms
Employee Warning Notice
Free Employee Notice
Prior Notice Forms
Parental Prior Notice
Prior Information Notice
- Notice of Transfer of Management: This notice informs the tenants that a new landlord owns the property. The rules and regulations of the property can now be altered by the new landlord.
The landlords must have an idea as to when to use these different rental notices to their business. It’s important they apply these notices to assist them whenever unwanted circumstances happen along their business transactions.
Components of an Eviction Notice
Following the rental business notices, here’s one common notice being used by rental enterprise which is the eviction notice. The details landlords need to be aware in filling in information in an eviction notice are as follows.
- Date of Issuance
- Tenant’s Name
- Address of Property
- Date of Eviction
- Reason behind Termination
- Amount of Payment (if nonpayment eviction)
- Signature of Owner
Landowners must specify all the information needed in an eviction notice form for the tenant to know and understand his negligence. It is not your form if the tenant didn’t comply and follow the provisions you stated in the contract. What’s important is that you were sensitive and respectful in giving your tenant notice in the hope of giving him time to change his ways.
Importance of a Notice
A notice is vital because it gives awareness to an individual or public about a concerning situation. This will help the involved parties to improve their actions in bringing beneficial effects on their lives rather than destructing consequences. A notice is primarily after the goodness of an individual or group.
If you’re interested in availing of our Notice Form, feel free to visit our website. We have other kinds of notices such as Sample Employee Status Change Forms and Sample Written Warning Forms suitable for companies and employers. You only need to browse through our site’s pages and select the form you need.
16+ Sample Social Security Forms
9+ Sample Personnel Action Forms - Free Sample, Example, Format
Sample Employee Disciplinary Action Form - 7+ Free Documents in ...
Sample Written Warning Forms - 9+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Examination Forms - 12+ Free Documents in PDF
Sample 2 Week Notice Letter - 8+ Sample Documents in Doc
Sample Cancellation of Contract Forms - 8+ Free Documents in PDF ...
8+ Sample Disciplinary Action Forms - Free Sample, Example , Format
8+ Party Wall Agreement Form Samples - Free Sample, Example ...
Disciplinary Action Forms
Sample Employee Termination Form - 9+ Free Documents in Doc ...
Sample Lease Renewal Forms - 10+ Free Documents in PDF, Doc
7+ Sample Month to Month Lease Form - 7+ Free Documents in PDF
Sample Employee Counseling Form - 10+ Free Documents in Word ...
6+ Sample DMV Address Change Forms