A lease contract is an official, legally binding document between a lessor (the owner or landlord) and the lessee (a borrower or tenant). It states the terms and conditions of the contractual use of the leased / rented property or equipment. Based on these granted terms, a lease contract might be extended or terminated as need be.
Not sure how to go about drafting a lease form or lease letter? Here we have provided a list of free samples of Lease Forms in a smattering of different areas you might find useful. Feel free to download and modify these samples – they’re all available as tools free of cost.
Agricultural Land Lease Form
Mutual Termination of Lease Agreement Form
Transfer of Lease Form Sample
Sublet Lease Agreement Form Example
Cancellation of Lease Agreement Form in Word
When to Use These Samples
There are many other lists of general Residential Lease Forms here on this site that help you with leasing rooms, houses, equipment, and vehicles. These are helpful if you need only a generic lease template form.
For more particular needs, however, we have collected these samples for your perusal (you may browse this site further for whole lists of each kind).
- Agricultural Land Lease Form – Instead of renting homes or buildings, this is a kind of rental agreement that deals with landowners renting tillable land to farmers.
- Mutual Termination of Lease Agreement – This is for when both the lessor and lessee agree to release each other from contractual obligations. See also the Cancellation of Lease Agreement.
- Personal Guarantee – When the tenant is a business rather than an individual, a landlord needs a personal guarantee from one of the individuals running the company so someone is held liable.
- Short-Term Lease Agreement Form – For seasonal lease contracts.
- Sublet Lease Agreement Form – This is significantly different from a regular lease form in that this is an agreement between one tenant renting to another tenant. Only the first tenant is accountable to the landlord.
- Transfer of Lease Form – This is to legally change the lease-holder.
Simply click and download any of these samples for free as a PDF or Word document. With your favorite word processor or PDF editor, you can easily modify these samples to fit your requirements.
Retail Shop Lease Form in PDF
Personal Guarantee Printable Lease Form
Free Rental Lease Release Form
Vehicle Lease Purchase Agreement Form
Short-term Lease Agreement Form
Additional Resources for Lessors and Landlords
If you were looking for Apartment Lease Forms or other residential lease forms, there’s a good chance you might be interested in the related resources we’ve collected here on SampleForms.com specially for landlords and other homeowners leasing out part of their homes.
- Space Rental Application Forms. Rental application forms serve as the first document that can start the transaction between a tenant and a landlord. Rental application forms shall be formatted properly so it will be easy for tenants to fill in the details that are necessary for the possible tenancy.
- Rental Agreement Forms for Rental Transactions. May it be a residential or commercial unit, tenants and landlords/property owners should have a solid agreement about the tenancy. Being able to produce a contract for this matter can help the smooth processing of the entire transaction. Since there are different kinds of contract agreement forms that can be used for a wide range of tenancy and rentals, make sure to be specific with the content covered by the basic rental agreement that you will use may it be for renting out vacation homes and furnished houses, week-to-week rentals or even for business-related space rental agreements.
- Extension Forms (Lease Renewal Forms). This is used when you want to extend the term of your lease agreement. It is important to note that lease agreements have a fixed duration, especially if it is a contract with a fixed term. But if you want to save time and energy in the long run, you can use our samples of lease forms that offer a more flexible term for your tenants. That way, you won’t have to draft up Lease Renewal Forms every now and then.
- Termination / Eviction Agreement Forms. Tenancy agreements may end mostly due to any of these reasons – whether a tenant has broken an agreement condition or if the tenancy duration has already expired and is not up for renewal. No matter what reason it is that you are currently experiencing with a tenant, you need to remember that the process of agreement termination or eviction should always follow a due process.
We have put together a variety of agreement forms in this post so you can use them as guides when making the important documents that you need for tenancy/rental processes. Be sure to check them out.
8+ Sample Commercial Lease Forms
Sample Residential Lease Forms - 6+ Free Documents in PDF, Wor
10+ Sample Rental Lease Forms
Sample Lease Form - 21+ Free Documents in PDF
Sample Commercial Lease Agreement Form - 8+ Free Documents ...
Free Rental Lease Agreement Form - 10+ Free Documents in Word ...
Sample Commercial lease form - 9+ Free Documents Download in ...
8+ Sample Month-to-Month Lease Agreement Forms
Sample Blank Lease Agreement Form - 10+ Free Documents in Doc ...
16+ Sample Lease Agreement Forms - Sample, Example, Format
Sample Triple Net Lease Form - 6+ Free Documents in PDF
8+ Residential Lease Agreement Form Samples - Free Sample ...
Room Rental Agreement Sample Forms - 9+ Free Documents in ...
8+ Sample Lease to Purchase Forms
Printable Lease Agreement Form Sample - 10 + Free Documents in ...