Interview is considered as a part or a component of assessment. It is where your personal, education, and experiences information are asked. As we all know, one way of getting information is by conducting an interview. And Interview Feedback Forms should be carefully assessed since these forms are used for job applications, investigations of crimes or incidents, or evaluations of a person’s performance.
Further on this article are tips on how to create your interview assessment, feedback or evaluation forms. Refer to the form formats that are provided.
Interview Application Form Sample
Candidate Interview Application Form
Interview Assessment Form Samples
Candidate Interview Assessment Form
Student Interview Assessment Form Sample
What is an Interview Assessment?
Assessment is a process of a person is being evaluated. This serves as an appraisal of one’s self, mainly focusing on their personality. Technically, an assessment is more on a psychological basis.
An Interview Assessment Form is filled up in order for the HR or interviewer to list all the relevant information that he or she has collected from the interviewee. This is also to mark down all the thoughts and opinions that the interviewer has in his or her mind, which bases on the answers given by the interviewee.
In making interview assessments, looking for the person who is most likely to fit in the job qualification is made easier. Interview Release Forms are used as an agreement that the interviewee agrees with the conducted interview.
How To Fill In Exit Interview Form
An exit interview is mainly for an employee who has decided to depart from the company for specific reasons. This reason is found out and understood when an exit interview form is filled out. Business organizations see exit interviews from departing employees as more objective feedback than the employed ones.
This is because the company will be able to know what areas do they need to improve on, in what aspects, and where have they gone wrong.
In filling out exit interview forms, the employee should state the reason clearly and honestly. This is in order for the company to know how to improve all aspects including the management, the process system, relationships with the staff, customer, and even with the general public.
Interview Feedback Form Samples
Interview Evaluation Forms
Job Interview Evaluation
Mock Interview Evaluation
Interview Evaluation Form
Interview Skills Evaluation
Using an Interview Evaluation Form
An Interview Evaluation Form is filled up after the interview assessment has been made. This summarizes all the information collected during an interview in a more standardized way. This kind of form helps or assists the interviewer in evaluating the candidate if he or she is a good choice for the job. The managerial scores the candidate with the basis of the following:
- Presentation – refers to how the candidate presented him or herself during the interview
- Education or Training – candidate’s level of attainment to see whether he needs more training
- Experience Level – with regards to the knowledge and understanding of the candidate about the position
- Interests and Knowledge – to know if the candidate is interested and has the knowledge regarding the position they applied for
- Flexibility – refers to the candidate’s ability to do multi-tasking and come up for new ideas when needed
- Leadership Skills – whether candidate will be able to handle his subordinates or co-workers
- Communication Skills – whether the candidate knows how to convey information
- Problem Solving Skills – to see if candidate can make solutions when worst case scenarios are encountered
- Decision Making Skills – to see if candidate can make right decisions when there are incidents
- Computer Skills – to check the candidate’s knowledge about computer operations
These areas are evaluated on whether they are satisfactory, not satisfactory, and very satisfactory. There are also questions that are answerable by the interviewee whether they agree, disagree, or strongly agree. The interview evaluation form is used to document the overall performance of the candidate.
It is confidential, which means only the HR manager or the hiring team are the ones to see these and not the candidates. The only forms that are presented to them are Interview Consent Form, which serves as an agreement that they will be interviewed, and the Interview Assessment Form.
Pre-Interview Assessment Registration
Interview Consent Form Samples
Research Interview Consent
Basic Interview Consent
Qualitative Interview Consent
Interview Debrief Form Samples
Post-Interview Debrief Form
Candidate Interview Debrief
Interview Notes Form Samples
Applicant’s Interview Notes
Sample Interview Notes
Creating an Interview Form
Here are some basic steps for you to take note of when creating an interview form:
- Planning: think of all the aspects or areas that are appropriate to the position
- Preparation: list all your thoughts that is needed to formulate questions
- Formulation: use your thoughts in creating questions in a brief and concise manner
- Go Over: read the questions to know whether you have included questions that are not necessary
- Elimination or Inclusion: either remove the questions that are not necessary, or add more questions
- Finalization: finalize all the questions that you need
- Form Creation: transfer the questions following a format in a document and have them printed
Further on this article, you will given ideas on how to design your interview form. Our Printable Forms is also worth a look at.
What is The Importance of Using a Structured Interview Form?
The more standardized or structured the interview form is, the less chances for an interviewer to go off the topic. Because unstructured kind of forms are most likely to be less job related, and these might lead the interviewers to ask about illegal or confidential information about the candidate.
Here’s a brief information why it is important to have a structured interview form:
- Questions are related to the job position
- Less interference of individual biases
- Equal opportunity for all candidates
- Easier to gather candidate’s feedback
Kind of structured interview form is an Exit Interview Form, which is used when an employee will resign or depart from the company. Whereas, Candidate Evaluation Form is the final evaluation that the HR manager conducts.
Interview Rating Form Samples
Counseling Interview Rating
Interview Rating Form
HR Interview Rating
Interview Checklist Form
Interview Information Form
Interview Protocol Form
Interview Summary Form
Basic Interview Form
Tips in Designing an Interview Form
Interview forms should not be time-consuming, at-least not all of them. It should be kept short and simple, and easy enough to understand. It should also be connected with the job title that the candidate has applied for. Though, these forms could be generic and applicable to all interviewees.
Here are some ways that could help you lay out your interview questions in a form:
- Rating or scaling from 1 to 10,
- Checking the box
- Encircling the word that corresponds the answer
- Enumeration of at least 3 – 5 qualities that the candidate possess
- Providing spaces for further information, such as explanation or specification if answer is not found in the choices.
These discussed ways of laying out your interview forms are also applicable to Interview Questionnaire Forms. Just make sure that you create your interview form in a structured manner.
What is a Job Interview Form?
A Job Interview Form is a structured document used by interviewers to assess the qualifications, skills, and suitability of candidates during the job interview process. This form standardizes the evaluation process and ensures that all candidates are assessed fairly and consistently based on the same criteria.
Components of a Job Interview Form:
- Captures the candidate’s name, interview date, position applied for, and other personal details.
- Lists the essential skills, qualifications, and experiences required for the position.
- Provides a section for the interviewer to rate the candidate’s responses, skills, and overall fit for the role based on predefined criteria.
- Outlines the specific questions to be asked during the interview, which may pertain to the candidate’s experience, problem-solving abilities, technical skills, and behavioral traits.
- Allows space for the interviewer to note observations about the candidate’s demeanor, communication skills, and other pertinent attributes.
- Offers a summary section for the interviewer to provide an overall assessment and recommendation regarding the candidate’s suitability for the position.
- A section for the interviewer to indicate whether the candidate should proceed to the next stage of the hiring process, be offered the job, or be rejected.
A Job Interview Form is a vital tool in the recruitment process, enabling a structured and objective approach to evaluating potential employees. You also browse our blank forms.
What is an Interview Request Form?
An Interview Request Form is a document used by individuals or organizations to formally request an interview with a potential candidate for employment, a subject matter expert, or any individual whose insights or experiences are sought after. This form is typically used to schedule and organize the details of the interview, ensuring that both parties have agreed upon the logistics and purpose of the meeting.
Typical Information Included in an Interview Request Form:
- Requester’s Information: Name and contact details of the person or organization requesting the interview.
- Interviewee’s Information: Name and contact details of the person being requested for the interview.
- Purpose of the Interview: A brief description of the topics to be discussed or the reason for the interview.
- Proposed Date and Time: Suggested schedule for the interview, often with options to accommodate the interviewee’s availability.
- Location Details: Where the interview will take place, whether it’s in-person, over the phone, or through a digital platform.
- Duration: Expected length of the interview.
- Additional Requests: Any specific requirements, such as background information or preparation materials needed before the interview.
- Response Options: Space for the interviewee to confirm their availability, suggest alternative times, or decline the request.
The Interview Request Form helps streamline the process of arranging interviews, making it clear and convenient for both parties to agree on the specifics of the upcoming interaction.
7+ Job Assessment Form Samples - Free Sample, Example Format ...
8+ Video Consent Form Samples - Free Sample, Example Format ...
Interview Evaluation Form Templates
6+ IT Assessment Forms - Free Sample, Example Format Download
7+ Driver Assessment Form Samples - Free Sample, Example ...
7+ Blank Job Application Form Samples - Free Sample, Example ...
9+ Assessment Form Samples - Free Sample, Example, Format ...
8+ Sample HR Feedback Forms
7+ Job Questionnaire Form Samples - Free Sample, Example ...
11+ Personal Information Forms - Free Sample, Example Format ...
Sample HR Form - 16+ Free Documents in PDF, Word
5+ Exit Clearance Form Sample - Free Sample, Example Format ...
12+ Sample Interview Assessment Forms Sample Forms
11+ Personal Information Forms - Free Sample, Example Format ...
Sample Video Release Form - 11+ Free Documents in Doc, PDF