An Evaluation is a critical process that aids in the improvement and growth of individuals and organizations. An evaluation process can be conducted or administered in many different ways, and its contents may vary from one organization to another; however, all evaluation types – regardless of content or subject – will solely have one main purpose: to calibrate performance and promote growth and development.
An Evaluation is typically done with the aid of Evaluation Forms. There are different types of these forms and each one will also depend on its use and subject. Employee Evaluation Forms, for example, are used to assess the performance of staff workers in particular while Performance Evaluation Forms can be targeted for any type of subject as long as it aims to assess performance.
General Manager Evaluation Form
General Employee Evaluation Form
General Training Evaluation Form
General Course Evaluation Form
General Contractor Evaluation Form
Simple Performance Evaluation
Why Are Evaluations Important?
Evaluations are often deemed to be overrated and hassling. They are often misconstrued as an excuse to demote or terminate people and are a tedious process to carry out. However, Evaluations actually do more harm than good. Here are a list of reasons as to why Evaluations should be carried out in your company or at school in order to:
- Help to identify goals and objectives.
- Help to ensure that the identified goals and objectives are met.
- Aid in identifying problems or weaknesses for rectification.
- Identify training and developmental needs of employees.
- Identify further topic discussions or the need for remedial lessons among students.
- Aid in the fulfillment of future plans.
- Aid in the structuring of strategies.
General Presentation Evaluation Form
General Interview Evaluation Form
Evaluation Form Examples
General Evaluation Form in PDF
Preparation Program Evaluation Form
What Makes a Good Evaluation?
Evaluations have to be properly planed and carefully executed. An evaluation that is conducted hastily will reap less information than it originally aims to get. Below is a list of factors that will help you conduct effective evaluations, and although there is no set template or format to an evaluation criteria, the characteristics of one are as follows:
- Findings and results have to be accurately and objectively written down.
- The criteria used and the corresponding consequences have to be unambiguous in order for stakeholders to properly understand the criteria used for evaluation as well as the corresponding consequences.
- Should only tackle performance or action that is directly or indirectly related to what is being assessed.
- Should have a criteria that exhibits a relative degree of impact across alternatives and does not leave out qualitative characterizations of impact, or impacts that can’t be physically measured.
18+ Sample Teacher Evaluation Forms Sample Forms
28+ Sample Employee Evaluation Forms
Sample Peer Evaluation Form - 10+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
9+ Sample General Application Forms - Sample, Example, Formt
7+ General Complaint Form Samples - Free Sample, Example ...
General Counseling Form Samples - 8+ Free Documents in Word ...
Sample Event Evaluation Forms - 13+ Free Documents in PDF, Doc
9+ Sample General Warranty Deed Forms Sample Forms
9+ Group Evaluation Form Samples - Free Sample, Example Format ...
7+ Teacher Evaluation Form Samples - Free Sample, Example ...
Sample General Affidavit Form - 10+ Free Documents in PDF
17+ Sample Student Evaluation Forms Sample Forms
Sample General Power of Attorney Form - 10+ Free Documents in ...
Sample Conference Evaluation Form - 10+ Free Documents in Word ...
Sample Supplier Evaluation Form - 10+ Free Documents in Word, PDF