What is a statement? A statement is a formal account of events given by a witness, defendant, or other party to the police or in a court of law. So whenever there are certain situations that require someone to give his or her facts about what happened under the court of law, then that’s when they need to make statements. An example of a situation wherein a statement is needed is when someone is accused of breaking and entering into someone else’s property. There was a witness that claims to have seen everything that has happened. Whatever that person places in the statement could either convict a criminal or free an innocent man.
If not for that purpose, then statements are used to keep a detailed account of all the facts, views, and plans for any kind of situation. There are a ton of instances wherein putting certain information can turn out really useful. A good example would be when someone in the medical field needs to have a good understanding of one of his patient’s medical history before he can perform a certain treatment. He’ll need to know if the patient has any condition that could prevent him or her from receiving it. So the medical expert takes out the patient’s medical history statement to see all the legitimate medical information of that person.
However, statements can’t just be made and accepted whenever a person pleases; these people have to make sure that these statements are written in official and legal documents. Otherwise, these statements won’t account to much and can be easily discredited.
So how will these people go about this? What can help them make sure that these statements are official? The one thing that can do that is through the use of the right Statement Forms.
Free Financial Statement Forms
Personal Financial Statement Form
Business Financial Statement Form
Simple Financial Statement Form
Printable Statement Forms
Printable Financial Statement Form
Printable Witness Statement Form
Printable Income Statement Form
Free Witness Statement Forms
Witness Statement Submission Form
Accident Witness Statement Form
Bullying Witness Statement Form
Employee Witness Statement Form
The Different Types and Purposes of These Types of Forms
There are a wide variety of these types of forms, such as Income Statement Forms, that just about any person or business can use whenever they need to keep a detailed account of all the necessary information they have that could prove useful to them. Here are some examples of these types of forms:
For Financial Statements
- Personal Financial Statement Forms are the kind of forms that are used by those who need to make a full detailed account of their current financial status. Just about everybody in their right mind would want to know where they stand when it comes to their financial status. Are they in debt? Are they making more than they spend? They have to take in every single piece of information that involves whatever can affect them financially. So that means they use these forms to make statements on how much they earn in their jobs, if they have any other sources of income, and the kind of expenses these people make within the span of a week, a month, or even a year. These even help out during certain situations wherein these people need to apply for things that can help them out financially.
- Business Financial Statement Forms are very useful for whenever a business needs to keep tabs on their current financial status. The point of every single type of business, big or small, is to make sure that they earn way more than they spend. So through the use of these forms, these businesses can help make statements on every source of income that they have, along with all the expenses they make that could affect their financial status. These forms can even help those businesses that are going under. Let’s say that a business isn’t doing so well and they need to apply for a loan. These banks or companies that issue these loans don’t just give them out to any business. That’s when these forms come in handy so that these banks or companies are fully aware of the financial crisis, and could possibly lend out a loan to those that are eligible for such.
Income Statement Forms
Minimal Income Statement Form
Employee Income Statement Form
Blank Statement Forms
Blank Income Statement Form
Blank Witness Statement Form
Blank Sworn Statement Form
Blank Method Statement Form
Free Sworn Statement Forms
Sworn Construction Statement Form
Police Sworn Statement Form
Fillable Sworn Statement Form
Business Statement Forms
Business Activity Statement Form
Business Purpose Statement Form
For Witness Statements
- Employee Witness Statement Forms are forms that are used whenever an employee in any establishment witnesses something of major importance, and has all the necessary information about these events that could prove useful. There are a lot of things that happen in an office, most of them being inconsequential. But then there are those occasions when something happens that’s so big that they cannot just be ignored. This is why whenever they happen, it’s up to these employees who have witnessed it to use these forms. An example would be when an employee witnesses one of his coworkers constantly harassing his workmates to the point it broke out into a fight. The witness may use this form to testify as to who was the oppressor and who was the victim. If not for purposes like that, then these are used whenever an employee witnesses an important meeting that heavily impacts the business. If an employee was present during an important transaction with a client, it’s best to use these forms to show that there was proof of someone who witnessed the transaction take place.
- Accident Witness Statement Forms are generally used for whenever someone is there to witness any form of accident within any kind of establishment. There are a ton of accidents that happen every single day. There are those accidents that are so big that they heavily impact the life of a person or the workflow among those in an office. An example would be when someone happened to witness one of his own co-workers getting electrocuted due to improper handling of certain wires. The witness then uses these forms to report the incident to his superior. This can be helpful as it not only helps out the victim of the accident but also the establishment wherein the accident occurred. Since it happened, these establishments may now take every precaution to ensure that something like that doesn’t happen to more people.
- Bullying Witness Statement Forms are forms that are used whenever someone witnesses any form of bullying within any establishment. Bullying is always going to be a major problem no matter where you go. It could be that someone is bullied because he’s of a different ethnicity or religion from everyone else. Either way, no matter what the reason, there will be those people who will take it a bit too far and make things problematic for others. That’s why in every establishment, if there are any cases of bullying and there’s a witnesses involved, they may easily use these forms to make sure that the bully is punished for whatever he or she has done. You don’t want to let the bad guy just get away with it, right?
Medical Statement Forms
Medical Source Statement Form
Medical Impact Statement Form
Medical History Statement Form
Accident Statement Forms
Employee Accident Statement Form
Free Accident Statement Form
Personal Statement Forms
Personal History Statement Form
Personal Statement Evaluation Form
Free Personal Statement Sample
Disclosure Statement Forms
Property Condition Disclosure Statement
Information Disclosure Statement Form
Free Voluntary Statement Forms
Voluntary Witness Statement Form
Voluntary Administration Statement Form
For Sworn Statements
- Sworn Construction Statement Forms are mainly used by those people who are in the business of construction and who need to make a full and detailed account of the services they provided, along with the materials that they used for the entirety of the construction. Being in the construction business isn’t easy as there are a ton of things that could go wrong. This is why there are companies that need these construction contractors to use these forms to make statements of whatever they do and what they used. This is so in the event that something happens and it’s found out that it was due to the carelessness and irresponsibility of the ones in charge of the construction project, then these forms can help out in properly stating what went wrong and whose fault it is.
- Police Sworn Statements are used for whenever officers need to make a detailed account of any incident that involves any kind of police action. These forms can be thought of as an affidavit, because there a ton of police-related incidents that are so big that they just have to be taken to court. These forms help in pointing out all the facts and details as to what happened, who committed the crime, and the purpose. As it’s the job of the police to properly apprehend criminals, it’s also their job to make sure that they report to their superiors the information as to why these people are facing charges.
The Importance of These Statement Forms
If you wanted to have a detailed and official list of certain information regarding yourself, wouldn’t you want to make sure that these are stated in the right legal documents? And that’s exactly why there are forms such as Personal Statement Forms. As previously stated, one of the reasons for having a statement is to have a detailed view of all the facts, plans, and perspectives of certain situations. These statements can help people out during certain problematic situations. An example would be wherein a student in a school is being constantly bullied by another one of his classmates. Someone happens to witness this happening on a daily basis and uses these forms to report the officials of everything that has been happening.
So in due time, the oppressor has received fair punishment for everything that transpired. In the even that you witness something like this, or if there are other situations wherein you feel a statement is needed, then feel free to use these Statement Forms. Who knows? These might just help you and just about everyone else out.
Sample Financial Statement Form - 10+ Free Documents in PDF
7+ Sworn Statement Form Samples – Free Sample, Example Format ...
Sample Income Statement Form - 9+ Free Documents in PDF, Xls
Sample Business Financial Statement Forms - 8+ Free Documents ...
Business Financial Statement Form Samples - 8+ Free Documents ...
Sample Personal Financial Statement Form - 9+ Free Documents in ...
Personal Financial Statement Form Samples - 7+ Free Documents ...
Sample Counseling Statement Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word ...
Sample Profit and Loss Statement Form - 8+ Free Documents in ...
Sample Employee Statement Form - 10+ Free Documents in Word ...
Statement of Claim Forms - 9+ Free Documents in PDF
Sample Profit and Loss Statement Form - 8+ Free Documents in ...
6+ Personal Statement Forms - Free Sample, Example Format ...
38 Printable Statement Forms
Sample Army Counseling Form - 7+ Free Documents in PDF, Doc