People make use of statements to show facts on certain information that could end up very useful for future situations. A good example would be issuing an income statement when people need to show the details of their income, in which they are able to keep track of where their income should go towards.
There are many different types of statement forms, and each of them has their own uses. The point of making and using these statement forms is so that they may be used to help people provide accurate information on any product, service, or activity. All one has to do is use the right statement form for the right purpose.
Personal Financial Statements
Generic Personal Financial Statement
Fillable Personal Financial Statement
Verified Personal Financial Statement
Business Financial Statements
Financial Statement for Business Services
Financial Information Statement for Business
Small Business Financial Statement
What Is a Financial Statement?
A financial statement is something that is made by every company and organization in the event that they need to understand all activities that affect their finances. This would mean taking a good look at all of their income sources as well as all the expenses they make within a certain period of time. These businesses make full use of Financial Statement Forms so that they can organize what these business activities are and what expenses have been made.
How to Prepare a Financial Statement?
When creating a financial statement, one has to take note of the information that has to be place in:
- Your complete business name
- The business name of your company
- Address of where the company is located
- Your contact details
- The date of when the financial statement was made
- A list of all your sources of income, expenditures, as well as any debts you may owe
These information is also helpful in the event that someone would like to create their own Personal Financial Statement, in which they are able to keep a close eye on their personal finances and act accordingly.
Annual Financial Statement
Blank Financial Statement Form
SWORN Financial Statement
Blank SWORN Financial Statement
Student Financial Statements
Student Income Statement
International Student Financial Statement
What Is the Sequence for Preparing Financial Statements?
Whenever a business needs to prepare a financial statement, that would mean that all information within this kind of statement will show how successful a business has performed as well as the amount of profit that they gained. There is a sequence if one were to prepare for making any sort of financial statement, so here they are:
- Placing in the income statement. This is the first step when you prepare to make any financial statement. This shows all revenue within a certain period, usually within a year, as well as the the net income.
- Putting in a statement of retained earnings. Retained earnings are income that is to be retained by companies that they may reinvest instead of paying in dividends to any stockholders. The company begins by listing the initial retained earning, in which they must then add or subtract the net income or losses, then subtracting any of the dividends out to acquire the total retained earnings.
- Preparing a balance sheet. These show all of the company’s assets and liabilities as well as the stockholder equity that they have. This is the outline of any company’s current financial standing. Basically it takes a look at all the income and expenses made, in which the total of both is summed up.
- Making a statement of cash flow. This is any changes to a company’s cash flow due to either conducting different operations, investments, or any other financial activity. This shows the level of financial stability that any company has and their ability to pay any credit.
So whether you’re planning on preparing Business Financial Statement to show where your business currently stands financially, or creating a Personal Financial Statement which shows how much you are making and spending, be sure that you take note of the sequence to make any financial statement to help you.
Standard Financial Statement
Confidential Financial Statement
Campaign Financial Statement
Applicant Financial Statement
Audited Financial Statement
How Financial Statements are Used in Marketing
If a business where to see their Income Statement Forms which shows that they are not generating as much income as they thought, then this allows them to make changes on how they approach the market. Seeing where they failed to generate the most income allows businesses to change their marketing strategy accordingly. They will need to take not what areas gained the least income and has the most expenses, and adjust as to what course of action they should take to change that.
Uses of Financial Statements
If one were to make use of a financial statement, then it gives that person a better idea of where they stand in terms of how much income they are making, as well as where their income is going. Financial statements help people break down every expense they have made and specify what these expenses are.
If the statement shows that these people may be going through a financial crisis, this gives them the opportunity to take the necessary actions such as cutting expenses. If you need to create any financial statements, then there are Statement Form Samples here available for you to view and use.
Union Financial Statement
Monthly Financial Statement Form
College Financial Statement
Enlistee Financial Statement
Tips for Analyzing and Understanding Your Financial Statements
- You’ll need to use the right kind of financial statement form for the right purpose. If you’re a student and need to keep track of all of your financial activities, then use Student Statement Forms that aid you financially.
- You must understand all the numbers comprised in your statement. If it’s for a business, then knowing how your business operates is the best way to understand all the different numbers that’s stored in your statement.
- Compare your current budget to your previous budget. Doing so allows you a better grasp on how you can control your expenses, as well as knowing where you income should be going. This may also help you lessen your expenses.
- Always try to compare your ongoing income to your reoccurring expenses. Every person knows that income must always be higher than expenses, so you must be certain that all income you acquire is above or at least breaks even with any expense you make.
In the event that you would like to make use of any financial statement, then there are Printable Statement Forms which you can download and print to help you know of your financial standing.
36 Free Statement Forms
Sample Statement Form - 19+ Free Documents in PDF, Xls
Sample Profit and Loss Statement Form - 8+ Free Documents in ...
Sample Profit and Loss Statement Form - 8+ Free Documents in ...
Sample Financial Form - 18+ Free Documents in word, PDF
Employee Statement Form Samples - 9+ Free Documents in Word ...
7+ Sworn Statement Form Samples – Free Sample, Example Format
Sworn Statement Form Samples - 7+ Free Documents in PDF
Sample Financial Aid Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
7+ Income Assessment Form Samples - Free Sample, Example ...
Sample Sworn Statement Form - 9+ Free Documents in Word, Excel ...
Sample Medical Statement Forms - 9+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
8+ Financial Evaluation Form Samples - Free Sample, Example ...
Sample Property Statement Forms - 9+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Financial Responsibility Forms - 8+ Free Documents in PDF