Statement forms are documents used by individuals who aim to provide a proof or a piece of evidence with regards to their status, identity, owned properties and any other aspects that they are claiming. For varying claims and intentions, an individual must use the appropriate statement form to address his or her concerns to the authorized organization in a state. The types of statements forms include financial statement forms which are for matters that relate to a business or personal financing, property statement forms which center on claiming various properties, as well as medical statement forms which will be for describing the condition and for clearing the health status of an individual.
Affidavit Forms and Statement Forms
Statement and affidavit forms are two documents that can be interchangeably used depending on the request of the court since both of these paperwork center on the facts and claims of an individual. If any of these documents will be sent and served to the court, all the involved parties are expected to receive a copy as well as respond by means of delivering another affidavit or statement form legally to adhere to the court’s procedures. Nonetheless, even though these forms deal with facts, a statement form is often presented before an affidavit will be required as an affidavit signifies the affirmed statements of an individual which has undergone the investigation of the attorneys in the court.
The main difference between the two aforementioned forms is the arrangement and outline of the content. The affidavit form includes an area which indicates the court details and the title of the proceedings while the latter focuses on the individual’s statements by having a large area available for writing the description of each claim.
Statement Form General Rules
Although there are countless varieties of statement documents, the rules below aids any individual to appropriately use the form to gain his or her advantage:
- Instructions must be followed at all times. Every individual who will complete a statement form must read the instructions before starting to write down any information on the form, since there are some areas on the form which may need the expertise of legal people and professionals such as attorneys and accountants.
- The user of the form must be a resident of the state where the document is filed. If a form is created for the court, the user must submit this legal statement form to the appropriate court or jury state as there may be varying rules with regards to handling a particular subject.
- Different time-range and regulations are mandated per country with regards to the submission of financial statement forms. Some countries demand an individual with a high position in the government to submit his or her financial statement thirty days or more prior to his or her due.
- Personal information on the form must not be disclosed to outside parties unless permitted and written on the form. This rule is one of the most important to keep in mind as there are some who tend to forget the significance of safe-keeping an identity. Also, every bit of detail in the form should only be used for conducting an investigation and background verification and not for other intentions beyond the purpose of the form.
- Enclose or attach legal forms and other supporting documents which can aid in proving a claim or to satisfy the statements on the form. Documents can include the property transfer forms which is signed by the involved parties as well as the property’s current photographs to properly introduce the area to the court and to the attorney who will handle the case.
- If the claim involves more than a single entity, the other involved parties must submit separate forms even if the intents are similar to the other parties. The purpose of doing this is to determine the varying needs of each individual and to know who will be held liable for a specific area or project to be done in the property.
- For matters that relate to contract agreements, the date stated on the contract will be the actual date when the responsibilities and liabilities will begin taking place. There are some instances that the people involved will rely upon their roles and their obligations on the day they have signed the contract which can either become a hindrance for the statements to be accepted in court or an aid of the opposing party to receive the decision of the court.
- All essential incidents may be stated on the form as long as it will serve a great purpose for meeting the intentions of submitting the statement. This rule reflects the usage of an accident statement which will require the claimant or the user of the form to properly indicate every bit of detail based on what he or she witnessed and not on how he or she perceives the incident.
- The statement form must be limited to factual statements and claims only. Failure to prove a claim or a statement may result in a penalty or sanction which are to be determined by the court. Regardless of the type of statement form, the user should maintain honesty to allow the court in performing a verification at an easy pace without any interruption regarding the presented facts and data.
- Sign the form before submitting to the higher authority. It is also essential that a notary public is called out to witness the involved parties in signing the form to allow the notary public in reviewing the matters written on the form. Additionally, the date when the form is notarized and signed must be indicated to determine the duration of the verification and the investigation process. The approval of the court will also be provided.
Completing a statement form and any document which demands an individual to take down every description of a property or owned material and witnesses of an incident should be fairly easy as long as the aforementioned rules will be remembered and noted.
FREE 11+ Health Statement Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 9+ Sworn Statement Forms in PDF | Excel | MS Word
FREE 15+ Income Statement Forms in PDF | Excel | MS Word
FREE 12+ Sample Medical Statement Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 6+ Financial Statement Forms in PDF | Excel | MS Word
FREE 35+ Statement Forms in PDF | Excel | MS Word
FREE 35+ Printable Statement Forms in PDF | Excel | MS Word
FREE 38+ Example of Statement Forms in PDF | Excel | MS Word
FREE 19+ Witness Statement Forms in PDF | Ms Word
FREE 17+ Witness Statement Forms in PDF | Ms Word
FREE 18+ Witness Statement Forms in PDF | Ms Word
FREE 28+ Financial Statement Forms in PDF | Ms Word | Excel
FREE 21+ Sample Financial Statement Forms in PDF | MS Word | Excel
FREE 21+ Financial Statement Forms in PDF | MS Word | Excel
FREE 8+ Sample Personal Statement Forms in PDF | MS Word | Excel