For every disbursement made in businesses, it is mandatory to have a record of all paid out cash that are taken from the business funds. The document or record is necessary to be made due to the fact that this is considered as the most effective way to track all the substantial amount spent (most especially those considered unaccounted for). Documenting these is to make sure that the management’s cash flow is monitored, as well as the amount allocated for business purposes.
This basically sees to it that these monies are dispersed or spent accordingly. In this way, it will be easier for the company to monitor and analyze the business’s financial statements or reports, thus averting from sales discrepancies or inconsistencies. The financial data or the list of all disbursed cash and expenditures that were incurred for business purposes are necessarily to be written and documented using expense report form.
Annual Expense Report Form
This annual expense report form is utilized in order to track all the expenses made within a specific year. This report form is generated to compare the expenses that were made for the previous year and the current year. With the form, you will also be able to keep track on the monthly and quarterly basis. In filling out this form, here below are the essential information that are required:
- The basic or general information regarding to what the report form is about
- The current year
- The sales person
- The exact address or location
- The report details or information within the specific time frame
- The list of months
- The total for quarterly expenses
- The categories, which are specified where an amount is allocated for
- The overall annual total expenses
If in case that there are few things that are needed to be taken note of, such as comments or additional information, there is an ample space provided.
Monthly Mileage and Expense Report
This form sample is based on a monthly basis, which shows the expenses within the specific month. This expense report is pertained to the mileage tracker or the number of miles traveled or covered during a business trip of travel. In the form you will see the following information:
- The name of the person or claimant
- The position or title of the claimant
- The work site or location
- The date of when this form is filled out or processed
- The specific month that the expense report covers
- The exact date for the travel or trip
- The purpose of the trip or travel
- The destination (from and to) where the company service/s is or are used
- The mileage or number of miles traveled
- The other expenses (such as for meals, parking fees, bridge toll, fuel for the conveyance or transportation, etc.)
- The amount spent for every travel or trip
- The expense allocated in advance
- The overall total amount for mileage
- The overall total for other expenses
- The certification portion that certifies that all information are true (the signature of the claimant and the supervisor, the date signed)
These are the basic information that are usually required when filling out a mileage and expense report form. This form could be used to manifest the report for mileage reimbursement.
Quarterly Expense Report Form
Weekly Expense Report Form
For a weekly basis for tracking the expenses, the following information that are often required to complete the weekly report are as follows:
- The specific date from and date to
- The name of the person filling out the form
- The department of where the report is pertained to
- The purpose why a report for expenses is generated or produced
- The list of days (such Monday to Sunday)
- The specific date for each day
- The categories of expenses such as the transportation, the lodging, the meals, and the miscellaneous
- The total expenses for each category
The following list above are the basic or general information that are necessary in order to track the expenses within a specific week.
Daily Expense Report Form
This form sample is an expense report on a daily basis. Expense reports like these are considered long reports due to the amount of information recorded every day. The form requires the following information for completion:
- The name of the employee
- The travel authorization number
- The list of days or dates
- The meal expenses including the amount spent for groceries
- The accommodation or lodging that specifies the cost/charge of room per night
- The other expenses such as for laundry, dry cleaning, and other miscellaneous
- The total expenses for the day
- The signature of the employee as a certification that all details are true and correct
These are the necessary information to complete this daily report regarding the expenses spent daily that must be provided.
These report form samples for expenses are those generated on a regular basis. These forms have different required information or fields since these are based on different time frames. Yet, all these forms serve for the same purpose, which is to display the overall records or reports succinctly or comprehensibly. In that way, it will be easier for everyone to apprehend the data or details.
Travel Expense Report Form
What Expense Report Forms Are For
Expense reports are technically used as the basis for all the expenses made. This is by means of manifesting the breakdown of the overall expenditures into the main parts or categories. Such examples for categories that are usually essential to be taken note of are those expenses for the transportation, food or meals, lodging, for educational purposes, office supplies, shopping or groceries, etc. Thus, allowing the management to have an accurate report with regards to the profit and loss statement or sales and expenditures. These reports for expenses could be generated depending on the time frame basis set by the management. These could either be generated or produced daily, weekly, quarterly, monthly, or even annually. Just to make sure that the business is headed to its expected direction, which is no other than success. One way to make sure that it is on the right path is by comparing the previous expense reports to the current or recent ones.
These report forms for expenses are not just designed for business managements, but also for personal purposes. Even individuals could utilize these forms in order to track or monitor his or her daily expenses for personal necessities (such as food, shelter, and other necessities in life). There are even various of software applications, both for desktop computers and mobile phones, that are designed to help individual track their personal expenses. Moreover, the expense report forms are just one of the business forms that are used for business’s financial accounting. Further accounting forms are with regards to sales, assets and liabilities, balance sheets, so on and so forth.
Business Trip Expense Report Form
This sample for expense report form is used to specify the overall expenses from a business meeting or trip outside or far away from the company. This is often utilized by an employee whom the management had appointed to join a seminar or meeting, often internationally. The form specifies the following information:
- The travel expenses information that are mainly about the amount spent for the transportation or conveyance.
- The conveyance (airline and/or vehicle details)
- The departure and arrival time
- The number of hours for traveling
- The destination from and to
- The distance such as mileage information
- The amount spent for other expenses such as the fuel
- The accommodation expenses information that specifies the following:
- The name of the hotel
- The exact location or address
- The contact number
- The check-in and out date
- The number of nights stayed
- The total cost or amount for accommodation
- The contact information of the person or people to contact during the trip
- The name of contact person
- The exact address
- The contact number (either telephone or mobile number)
- The itinerary information with regards to the business meetings or seminars that were attended during the trip
- The title of the meeting or seminar
- The exact address or venue where the meeting was held
- The date/s and time/s of when the meeting/s is/are held
- Some significant notes regrading what are the meetings about
This form sample only shows the specific details of all the expenses during the business trip. Though, it could be used to manifest these travel expenses for a reimbursement. But only if the personal cash or money of the appointed employee or person was spent in behalf of the company.
Expense Reimbursement Request Report
Company Expense Report Form
This sample report form is utilized when there is/are (an) amount of money to be reimbursed. A reimbursement is made when there is an individual who had spent his or her personal cash or money to expend some stuff in behalf of someone else. Here are the necessary information that the form requires:
- The employee name or the person who requested for reimbursement
- The supervisor’s name
- The date of when the expense report is submitted
The essential details of the expenses
- The date of when each expense was made
- The description of the expenses (includes to whom the cash is paid for)
- The location to where such expense is/are paid out to
- The amount spent for the specific expenses
- The reimbursement total amount based on the expense details
At the bottom part of the form, it is mandatory that the employee’s signature is affixed on the provided space. The signature is for certification that all information inputted or written in the form are all based on facts, true and accurate to the best of the individual’s knowledge.
Medical Expense Report Form
Volunteer Expense Report Form
Event Budget Expense Report Form
Employee Expense Report Form
Simple Expense Report Form
To sum it all up, these expense report forms are utilized in order to summarize the expense reports or records in detail and in a formal way. The contents or categories that are often written or included in the form are technically those any individual or business firm needs to see and monitor. These forms are basically the guide or reference of businesses or individuals to see the variances of current to the past. By means of this, individuals could come up with different ideas on how to increase the sales, minimize the expenses, and gain back those amount unaccounted. You may refer to these provided sample forms for you in order to find what type of expense form is/are convenient for you to utilize. Take time as you browse over into each of these downloadable forms.
7+ Sample Annual Credit Report Forms
Sample Performance Report Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word ...
Sample Employee Report Forms - 9+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Action Report Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Inspection Report Forms - 9+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
14+ Disability Report Forms - Free PDF Format Download
14+ Daily Report Forms
Sample Activity Report Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Credit Report Forms - 9+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Evaluation Report Forms - 9+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Medical Report Form - 5 Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Business Report Forms - 7+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
40+ Sample Incident Report Forms
Sample Service Report Forms - 9+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
8 Medical Report Form Samples - Free Sample, Example Format ...