An employee complaint form is a type of form used as a means of filing a complaint from the employee to the employer. This is usually done due to the employer’s negligence on the employee’s rights. However, an employee complaint form is not limited to between employee to employer as it can be filed against another employee as well. An employee complaint form has the same function as a customer complaint form in the sense that they are used as a means to create a fair and understandable environment in the work area.
Now the definition of complaint would refer to a dispute between two parties. In the case of the employee complaint form it is between an employee and an employer or an employee to employee. The need for such complaint forms is that it provides employees with some rights while working in the company.
Employee Complaint Concern Form
Civil Service Employee Complaint
Employee Internal Complaint
Employee Contract Complaint
Harassment Complaint Form
Classified Employee Complaint
How to Write an Employee Complaint Form
Writing an Employee Complaint Form isn’t as complicated as it seems. If you follow the instructions below you can begin writing your own employee complaint form as well:
- Always begin with identifying yourself as the complainer. Identify yourself by indicating your name, contacts, and in some cases your signature, This is done to prevent any false complaints or someone using your name to report another employee.
- Begin describing the location of the incident that had you make the employee complaint form. Include as well as the time and date of the incident.
- Begin describing the incident in great detail. Write exactly what you saw happen and avoid adding false information.
- Indicate all of the employees involved in the incident.
How to Conduct a Workplace Investigation
After filing or receiving an employee complaint form the next step would be to begin a workplace investigation, so how do you conduct a workplace investigation Follow the instructions below:
- Begin by filling an employee complaint form or filling up HR Complaint Forms and submitting it to the HR manager.
- Allow HR time to read and understand the complaint.
- Allow HR to manage who will conduct the investigation.
- Once an investigator has been appointed have the investigator do the following things:
- Have the investigator interview each and every employee involved in the complaint form, this includes the writer of the complaint form, the ones involved in the incident and even the HR.
- Gather Evidence. Anything can be used as evidence even the employees time log. However, the best evidence would be the companies CCTV cameras.
- Analyze any evidence you gathered and confront the ones involved in the complaint form once again with the evidence.
- Evaluate their final testimonies. Determine who is telling the truth and who is not.
- Piece together the testimony and the evidence into the incident. By this stage of the investigation, the guilty party will be found out.
- Report to the higher ups with all the information and evidence.
- Pass judgment as according to the companies rules and regulations.
Employee Behavior Complaint
Public Employee Complaint
Employee Complaint Investigation
Covered Employee Complaint
Basic Employee Complaint Form
Five Steps for Dealing with Employee Complaints
- In most cases, a Harassment Complaint Form is filled when an employee complaint is made. This is due to either harassment regarding the employee’s ethnicity or their personalities, So you must mind the employee’s complaint and respond in a manner that doesn’t trigger any further complaints.
- Understand the employee’s complaint in greater detail by reading the complaint form and hearing the employee’s complaint in person.
- Begin a workplace investigation targeting the ones involved in the complaint. However, do not limit yourself to just the ones involved, identify any witnesses and interview them as well.
- Depending on the results of the investigation, have changes and punishments done accordingly.
- Schedule another interview with the employee who filed the complaint form. This is done so as to check up n the employee’s current work conditions and determine if the employee has been performing better at work.
Writing a complaint form can be simple, but it can be made easier by using a Generic Complaint Form Sample. How is this easier? This is because it saves time on determining your format of the complaint form and gives you an idea on how to fill up the form.
Sample Administrative Complaint Forms - 7+ Free Documents in ...
Free Complaint Forms
7+ Administrative Complaint Form Samples - Free Sample, Example ...
44+ Sample Complaint Forms
9+ Formal Complaint Form Samples - Free Sample, Example Format ...
Sample Discrimination Complaint Forms - 7+ Free Documents in ...
8+ Grievance Complaint Form Samples - Free Sample, Example ...
7+ General Complaint Form Samples - Free Sample, Example ...
Complaint Forms in PDF
Sample Employee Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Generic Complaint Forms - 7+ Free Documents in PDF
Sample Complaint Register Forms - 7+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
7+ Complaint Register Form Samples - Free Sample, Example ...
Sample Complaint Form - 22+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Service Complaint Forms - 7+ Free Documents in Word, PDF