Whenever an unexpected event happens, it’s good to have people to dial for help. Emergency situations can arise with no warning, which is why it’s important to have emergency information in case these unforeseen events happen to us.
To get a hold of these emergency information forms, you can freely avail of them on our website. We also offer a variety of other information forms for your needs. Need other types of forms? Don’t worry, we have what you need. You can simply skim through our website to know more of other forms. Check us out now!
Employee Emergency Information Form
Medical Emergency Information
Business Emergency Contact Information
Child Care Emergency
What is an Emergency?
An emergency is an unprecedented situation which causes danger and risk to living beings and properties. It poses a great threat to anyone and may lead to serious illness, injury, trauma, casualties, and even death.
Whenever an emergency happens, we directly refer to the person’s emergency information contact. Having emergency information is vital for security. You can download these emergency information forms on our website to gather required emergency contact information from the school using forms such as School Information Forms and if you’re running a business with employees, Employment Information Forms.
Moreover, we don’t only call emergency contact people but also emergency services. We call these services for help and safety. The following are primary emergency services that we should remember when we are faced with danger.
- Police Enforcement: They provide protection, peace, and order to the society and uphold the laws of the country. If you are facing a dangerous situation with another person such as theft or sexual harassment, you must directly call the police near your vicinity.
- Fire Protection Department: They are needed whenever fire is involved. They put out huge fires and they rescue people who are trapped inside a burning area. Contact the fire protection if you’re in a dangerous fire situation.
- Medical Ambulance: They are present in health-related situations. They alleviate the illness, injury or disease of the patient en route to the hospital. Whenever you have health-issues, immediately contact an ambulance.
Staff Emergency Information
Volunteer Information Form
How to Prevent Emergency Situations
Emergency situations can happen unexpectedly, but these can be prevented by taking several precautionary measures.
- Avoid going home late: If possible, avoid going home late especially when you’re alone. But if this can’t be helped, ensure that you have somebody with you when you go home. Bring defensive objects such as pepper spray for self-protection.
- Secure valuable belongings: Don’t show any valuable and expensive belongings you have especially in public transportation. Use valuable possessions in secure areas such as your home or office.
- Check gas and electric appliances: Before leaving your house, always check any equipment that can cause fires. Gas and other electric appliances must be plugged out and secured.
- Acquire First Aid training: Having first aid training can help you know what to do when you are presented with health issues such as injury and sickness.
Sample Contact Information Forms - 9+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Information Request Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word ...
Sample Student Contact Forms - 9+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Bond Release Forms - 7+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Vendor Information Forms - 8+ Free Documents in PDF
Sample Health Information Forms - 9+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
7+ Pharmacist Registration Form Samples - Free Sample, Example ...
Sample Information Release Forms - 9+ Free Documents in Word ...
Sample Parent Contact Forms - 9+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Personal Information Forms - 8+ Free Documents in PDF
9+ Contact Form Samples - Free Documents in PDF
Sample Tenant Information Forms - 9+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Employee Name Change Forms - 7+ Free Documents in ...
Employment Declaration Form Samples - 8+ Free Sample, Example ...
10+ Deposit Agreement Form Samples - Free Sample, Example ...