I can still remember how certain insulting words pierced my eardrum. I have a rather swarthy complexion, so you can guess what sort of insulting words I’ve been on the receiving end of. When I was still in school, getting words associated with anything negative became commonplace, and sadly, even at home. When one is being bullied for being “different,” most victims just keep it to themselves, or resort to violence, or worse. Both ways are not encouraged, but you one can always express yourself via Complaint Forms.
In workplaces or schools, discrimination of any kind is never appreciated, which is why the Complaint Forms exist, for those who are constant recipients of harsh, negative action.
Employment Discrimination Complaint Form
Industrial Insurance Discrimination Complaint Form
Discrimination Complaint Processing Form
Discrimination Complaint Form Example
Official Complaint Forms do not only accommodate complaints versus discrimination against skin color, race, or ethnicity. These forms can also address discrimination against:
- Age – When you are the youngest of the workforce, you are often not taken seriously by your more senior colleagues.
- Corporate position – The “new kid on the block” is prohibited to speak his mind and make any suggestions, just because, well, he is new.
- Disability – Physically impaired individuals do not get much recognition as much as able-bodied ones.
- Gender – Some men still believe women are the weaker sex.
- Political belief – A new official sits and uproots the people who were employed during the opposition’s previous administration. The ‘terminated’ members of the staff are being left with practically nothing, and the new official does not care.
- Sexual preference – Homosexuals are still often discriminated against, when in fact, some of them work better than the heterosexuals.
- Religious beliefs – Some overly zealous folks tend to express little tolerance for people of other faiths.
Housing Discrimination Complaint Form
Discrimination Complaint Form in Doc
Discrimination/Harassment Complaint Form
Discrimination Complaint Form in PDF
Together with Official Complaint Forms, Employee Complaint Forms are likewise up for grabs for those who were not being treated warmly by their colleagues. This is a sub-type of Complaint Form where one can get their complaint across about their employer or their co-employee. You can report a spiteful colleague spreading malicious rumors against you, that despotic yet awfully ill-informed team leader who works nothing like a leader, and even the Human Resource officer – yes, the very same people who are expected to handle your complaints – are not excluded.
The said forms should always be available at the Human Resources room or front desk, or you can just download one of the many examples available here. It is one of your rights as a human being, and of course, as an employee, so do not be intimidated or even doubt yourself that someday, it will all be ironed out.
Sample Hotel Complaint Forms - 7+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
7+ Hotel Complaint Form Samples - Free Sample, Example Format ...
7+ Service Complaint Form Samples - Free Sample, Example ...
7+ Legal Complaint Form Samples - Free Sample, Example Format ...
9+ Sample Medicare Complaint Forms
Sample Harassment Complaint Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word ...
Sample Formal Complaint Forms - 7+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
9+ Formal Complaint Form Samples - Free Sample, Example Format ...
Sample Student Complaint Forms - 7+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Employment Authorization Form Sample - 7+ Free Documents in ...
Sample Complaint Verification Forms - 7+ Free Documents in Word ...
8+ Sample Employee Status Change Forms Sample Forms
Employment Form Templates
11+ Sample Employee Information Forms Sample Forms
22+ Sample Customer Feedback Forms