A Credit Application is a request that is provided by an individual to a lending institution or organization in applying for a credit or loan. It may also be used to extend payment deadlines. The borrower’s history regarding his line of credits will be stated in the application.
Completing the information in a Credit Application Form is important to help the creditor decide whether or not to lend the amount stated on the document. The employee’s status and his ability to pay the credit will be one of the criteria for the credit’s approval. If there are credit errors and mistakes, the credit holder may file a Credit Dispute Form to the lending agency to settle the case.
Challenge Credit Application Forms
Challenge Course Credit Application
Prior Learning Assessment Challenge Credit Application
Application Form for Credit by Examination
Documentary Credit Application Forms
Application for Irrevocable Documentary Credit
Application for a Documentary Letter of Credit
Application for the Issue of a Documentary Credit
Tax Credit Application Forms
Application for Claiming Tax Credits
Homeowners Property Tax Credit Application
Renter’s Tax Credit Application
Importance of Credit Application Forms
Trusting a client that he can pay the credit amount needs to be decided thoroughly by the lending agency so that they will not face any further issues. The main significance in using a Credit Application Form is to have documented information about the borrower. Checking the borrower’s credit history is important to ensure that the lending agency will be able to get their money back on or before the due date arrives. If an applicant shows poor credit history, the agency will most likely decline his application.
However, some agencies will still give consideration with the use of a collateral and guarantors. Guarantors are those who are willing to commit themselves to paying the credit bills if the borrower is no longer able to meet the payments. The borrower’s purpose for applying for credit will also be required in some agency’s application forms. Most of the reasons are for investing in a company and for opening a business. The credit-holder will be able to know the due date of his credit payment, which will truly depend on the amount that he will borrow from the agency. When the borrower’s application had been approved, the agency will then construct a Credit Report to start documenting their transactions.
What Should Be in a Credit Application Form?
Credit Application Forms are different from one another in their purpose and where it should be used, whether it’s for a university where a Course Credit Application is used, or for paying business taxes that requires a Business Tax Credit Application Form. Although there are many differences, these application forms have a few similarities and these are as follows:
- Your basic information. Obviously, this would be found on the very first part of the document wherein the borrower’s identity, employment status and employment history will be stated.
- Existing credit accounts. This section will contain all the information about the borrower’s previous loans. The date of the loan, the borrowed amount and the name of the previous lending agency should be indicated in this area.
- Borrower’s public records. This is the area where the lending agency will be able to know if the borrower has ever had foreclosed property or declared bankruptcy.
- Guarantor references. The full legal names of at least three guarantors with their accompanying contact details should be in the application. The purpose of having a guarantors’ list is to allow the agency to assess if the people listed can be responsible for the commitment that is being asked of them.
- The terms and conditions. Every agreement, statement, and legal document have certain terms and conditions. In a Credit Application Form, the lending agency may state an execution clause for the borrower. It is highly recommended that the borrower is able to read and understand the clauses, terms, conditions, and the policies are written on the form so that there will be no conflicts with the credit transaction.
Commercial Credit Application Forms
Commercial Revolving Credit Application
30 Day Commercial Revolving Credit Application
Business Credit Application Forms
Business Credit Application
Business Credit Account Application
Business Credit Card Application
Small Business Credit Application
Studies Credit Application Forms
Credit Transfer Application Form Based on Previous Studies
Engineering Transfer Credit Application
Holiday Credit Application Forms
Example Holiday Credit Application
Credit Facilities Application Forms
Packing Credit Facility Application
Sample Credit Facilities Application
Business Credit Facilities Application
Commercial Credit Application Forms
Certificate in Commercial Credit Application
30 Day Credit Account Application
Revolving Credit Application
Types of Credit Application Forms
Challenge for Credit Application – this is the type of credit form which is used by students who are enrolled in a university. Some college universities offer this option to students who are taking undergraduate courses which are above a hundred in preparatory levels. Those who are taking graduate courses are not qualified to have this type of credit. A passed examination and an approval from the faculty member who is assigned under the course are two requirements for the student to avail the Challenge Credit Application.
Documentary Credit Application Forms – these are forms that are issued by the bank or the lending agency to the importer of the goods and the borrower who purchased the goods and products of a seller. An Irrevocable Documentary Credit Application Form is a form under this category. This contains the information of the goods and services that the borrower purchased as a credit. The shipment choices, date of expiry and the charges are also indicated in the form.
Tax Credit Application Forms – these forms are used for claiming the tax credits of an individual. An owner of a house or a property who wants to file a claim for his taxes will use a Homeowners Property Tax Credit Application Form. The form sets the limitations for the homeowner’s required taxes to pay, which are based on their gross income.
Commercial Credit Application Forms – this form category includes the Commercial Revolving Credit Application which is a type of credit that immediately renews as soon as the borrower had already paid the debts.
Certificate in Commercial Credit Application – this is a certificate granted to those who graduated as credit practitioners in Canadian Securities Institute. An individual must be able to pass the courses that the institute offers, such as Commercial Lending, Problem Loans, and Profitability and Credit Risks to receive the certificate.
Business Credit Application Forms – this form is used for companies who plan to open a credit option for their clients. A company who wants to have a company credit card must complete a Business Credit Card Application Form and submit it to the bank.
Credit Transfer Application Form – this is the type of credit form that is to be completed by a student who transfers from one school to another. The credit account of the student will then be transferred to his current credit account which is managed by the university.
Credit Facilities Application Forms – this credit form is often used by companies who wish to have credit that will allow them to loan money for a specific amount of time for when they specifically need it.
Incremental Credit Application Form – this is used by teachers who are paid with incremental salary and have successfully rendered relevant teaching service for the Department of Education.
New Credit Application Forms
New Account and Credit Application
Credit Account Application
New Account Credit Application Form Sample
New Partner Credit Application
Customer Credit Application Forms
New Customer Credit Application
Credit Application for New Customers
Incremental Credit Application Form
Incremental Credit Application Form Example
Post-Primary Incremental Credit Application
Filling Out a Credit Application Form
Creating and completing a Credit Application Form is easy especially with the help of ready-made forms online. Here are specific steps that you should take to fill out the form.
- Review the offer before you sign up. At the last part of the form, you will find the Credit or Loan Agreement, Terms, and Conditions of the credit offer. You should be able to read through this section so that you will know the benefits, limitations, sanctions and the possible penalties for unexpected incidents. Pay very close attention to the annual percentage rates and the charged penalties for late payments. You may contact the agency if you have any questions, inquiries and modifications about the agreement.
- State your personal data. You should clearly indicate your name, residency, two contact numbers, email address and your Social Security number. The lending agency will send these details to the higher authorities in which they will be able to search for your identification and related loan history.
- Provide your employment status and history. Being employed is an important requirement to have your credit application approved. Make sure that you have provided the names of your previous and current employers, your job position, the length of your employment, the company address and their contact information.
- Include the information about your finances. Another requirement for applying a loan is to be financially stable. This means that you prove to the agency that you can pay the debt through indicating your annual income and your savings. It is also an advantage if you are living in yanour own property and not renting out a house, since the agency wants security that your financial responsibilities are not too much for you to take when they will grant the loan.
- Submit the form to a legal lending agency. Proofread your application before you submit it and make sure that you can provide evidence whenever the lending agency will question the information you stated in your application. Choose between submitting online or at the agency’s office.
Mistakes in Credit Reports
Errors in legal documents are not simple mistakes that anyone can easily cross-out or erase with the help of an eraser, these are errors that need to be addressed with the use of additional paperwork. Credit Reports should have accurate and appropriate information about the individual who owns the credit account. There are instances that the bank or the lending agency may accidentally indicate wrong information or exchanged the data of two borrowers. These cases need a document called a Credit Dispute Form to be filed by the credit-holder when he sees incorrect data in his records. The credit-holder or the borrower will have to make a follow up on his filed dispute to assure that appropriate action will be taken for the incident.
Sample Contractor Application Forms - 8+ Free Documents in PDF
8+ Sample Lease Application Forms - Free Sample,Example,Format
Standard Application Form Samples - 7+ Free Documents in Word ...
Sample Transfer Application Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Vendor Application Form - 8+ Free Documents in PDF
Mortgage Application Form - 10+ Free Documents in PDF, Doc
Sample Credit Application Form - 10+ Free Documents in PDF
Sample Business Credit Application Forms - 8+ Free Documents in ...
Business Credit Application Form Samples - 8+ Free Documents in ...
11+ Sample Credit Application Forms - Free Sample, Example ,Format
Sample Credit Application - 10+ Free Documents in PDF
Sample Business Application Form - 9+ Free Documents in PDF
Apartment Application Form Samples - 8+ Free Documents in Word ...
Application Forms Format
Sample Application Forms in PDF -32+ Free Documents in Word, PDF