An invoice is an integral type of document for recording the transactions and the conditions agreed by a contractor and a client. Most contractors use an invoice, at times a proforma invoice, to assure that the client is ready to hand in the payment as soon as the purchased had been delivered.
In regards to invoices vs. receipts, an invoice is a document to be kept by the contractor or the seller to track the transaction of the goods and services, while the latter is given to the client as his personal own record of what he purchased with the total amount of his payment.
Independent Contractor Invoice Form
Program Contractor Invoice
Contractor Tax Invoice
What is a Contractor Invoice?
A Contractor Invoice is designed for indicating the services rendered by the contractor for his client. This is also considered as a bill in which the information of the contractor will be stated. The details found in this type of invoice will be the type of business that the contractor manages, numbered spaces for the needed supplies, hourly fees and rates, tax charges, and the due date of the invoice. In the event that the output of the contractor should be delivered through a shipping vessel, the contractor will have to ask the customs’ officials for a Commercial Invoice Form. This will state the import duties and the terms to be considered in delivering the output to the contractor’s client.
How to Write a Contractor Invoice
Invoice Forms in PDF is an easier option, especially if your client is in a hurry. However, if you want to incorporate your own style with your invoice, you may just base your format from our samples. So, to start writing a contractor invoice, follow these steps below:
- Write your company name, address, and contact details.
- Add an invoice ID, date issued and the due date.
- State the information of your client.
- Indicate the service/product’s descriptions, quantity, and price.
- Total the amount due.
Contractor Work Contract
Personal Service Contractor
Basic Contractor Invoice Form
What to Include in a Contractor Invoice?
Generic Invoice Forms will have the basic and important aspects of an invoice, however, if you are customizing the form, you might also consider adding this information to your invoice bill:
- A set of uniquely combined digits that will serve as your client’s reference number.
- Your registered number which will prove your professional background as a contractor.
- The details about the services you rendered and the expected output of your service.
- Your specified terms and conditions for the invoice. This includes your accepted payment methods and a number of agreements for both parties.
Tips in Filling Out a Contractor’s Invoice
- Assure uniformity with your invoice bill forms.
- Indicate numbers on each invoice to serve as a reference for you and your client.
- Never forget to write the start date of the invoice and the due date of the client’s payments.
- Clarify every bit of information with regards to your provided services and required number of payments.
- Value added taxes and other fees should be clearly stated before the total amount due.
Aside from contractors, manufacturers of goods also use invoices to document their sales and inventory. The specific type of invoice which they commonly use is a Sales Invoice Form. This states the products and the quantity sold to the customer.
6+ Tax Invoice Form Samples - Free Sample, Example Format ...
Invoice Forms in Word
6 Payment Invoice Forms - Free Sample, Example Format Download
Sample Independent Contractor Forms - 8+ Free Documents in ...
10+ Invoice Form Samples
39 Invoice Forms in PDF
34 Invoice Form Examples
20+ Sample Contractor Forms
7+ Printable Invoice Form Samples - Free Sample, Example Format ...
7+ Sample Contractor Contract Forms
Sample Payment Invoice Forms - 7+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Invoice - 9+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Free Invoice Sample Forms - 9+ Free Documents in Word, PDF, Excel
Sample Sales Invoice Form - 8+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sales Invoice Form Samples - 8+ Free Documents in Word, PDF