Counseling is the act of exchanging opinions and ideas with a professional called a counselor, with the objective of resolving personal, psychological, mental, and social difficulties. People mostly go into counseling to seek advice and guidance when going through a traumatic or stressful event in their lives, but it is also pretty common to go through counseling in the workplace or in school. Almost any organization has a counselor who you can talk to, and Counseling Forms are used to outline counseling sessions and record the outcomes for evaluation later on.
Blank Army Counseling Form
Blank Initial Counseling Form
Developmental Counseling Intake Form
Counseling Form in PDF
Types of Counseling
- Marriage and Family Counseling: This helps couples and families resolve conflicts and issues that affect the mental health and well-being of the family.
- Guidance and Career Counseling: This helps a person know and understand himself so that he can make guided and informed decisions about his career and education.
- Rehabilitation Counseling: This type of counseling is for people with disabilities, whether physical, psychological, or emotional, to help them live with their disability and achieve their personal and career goals.
- Mental Health Counseling: Mental health counselors assist people with issues that affect their mental health. They will be working with people with mental health issues like depression, anxiety, OCD, ADHD, eating disorders, and personality disorders.
- Substance Abuse Counseling: This type of counseling helps people with addiction problems like alcoholism and drug abuse. Substance abuse counselors teach clients how to change their mindset and beliefs positively and develop strategies to help them recover. Because these types of clients are susceptible to relapse, counselors have to work with them on a regular and ongoing basis.
- Educational Counseling: This type of counseling helps students with issues that can affect their development, mental health, and education. Such issues include bullying, disabilities, low self-esteem, poor academic performance, and social anxiety. Counselors can also help children with whatever challenges they may be facing at home, because this can also affect their behavior in school, and ultimately affect their education.
Counseling Forms vary on what type of counseling you are doing and which type of counselor one is. For example, a Mental Health Counseling Form will be different from an Army Counseling Form. For more samples, you may check our Sample Counseling Forms.
Mental Health Counseling Form
Basic Counseling Form Example
Blank Counseling Form in Word Format
Free Counseling Application Form Example
A counselor’s job is very important. They help with the development of a person’s mental, psychological, and emotional health which ultimately improves the patients’ well-being and helps them be the best they can be in their day-to-day activities. For example, an employee who is going through emotional issues in the workplace might be under-productive. Counseling will help that employee address a problem or area which the employee is unhappy with in order to motivate him, increase his performance, and improve his well-being. You may also check out our General Counseling Forms for more samples.
38 Counseling Forms in PDF
Sample Standard Lease Forms - 8+ Free Documents in PDF
Sample Printable Business Forms - 8+ Free Documents in PDF
Sample Legal Will Forms - 7+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Army Dental Form - 7+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
9+ Emergency Release Form Samples - Free Sample, Example ...
Sample Informed Consent Forms - 11+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Statement of Information Form - 9+ Free Documents in PDF
Landlord Verification Sample Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word ...
7+ Sample Target Application Forms - Sample, Example, Format
10+ Sample Power of Attorney Forms
Sample Statement Form - 19+ Free Documents in PDF, Xls
Sample Peer Assessment Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
27+ Sample Medical Clearance Forms Sample Forms
8+ Sample Financial Statement Forms