Action forms vary according to their purpose. As you go further in this article, you will see what are the different kinds of action forms, the importance of these with regards to their purposes, and how perspective forms are filled out. You can use these to document all actions that are necessary in your organization or company. These action forms in PDF are downloadable and editable for your convenience.
Various Kinds of Recruitment Action Form
Recruitment action forms are secured from the human resource office. The submission of these kinds of forms is the first process in recruiting people to work for the company. The purpose for filling out a recruitment action form is to make sure that the need for recruitment is reasonable enough and is necessary. Technically, these recruitment forms become the basis of the human resource management in conducting their company recruitment.
Recruitment is not just conducted to haunt random applicants, rather, this is to enlist new people who have the passion to grow together with the company. With the use of recruitment action forms, the target people and target goal of the recruitment team or the company will be specified clearly. With a well-planned recruitment, all the plans and monthly reviews for every meetings are met accordingly.
Recruitment Action Form
Recruitment Action Form Sample
Recruitment Authorization Action Form
Recruitment Action Request Form
Filling Out the Recruitment Action Form
Here are the essential information in filling out the recruitment action form:
- The position. The position is specified whether it is a new job position, or a vacancy in some of the job positions that are offered by the company. It is important that this is specified in order for the applicants to have an overview of what they are to do if they apply such position.
- The type of recruitment method to be used for the position. There are different methods of recruiting people whether it be external and internal advertising or job application through invitation to other people. The most common type of recruitment method is referral, wherein a person would refer some of his or her acquaintances who are in need of a job to the current company that he or she is working at.
- The reason why there is a need to recruit. The company or the organization may lack people or may need employees with experiences. That is why some companies would hire as much as their company can accommodate for the company welfare in the job industry. And of course, companies offer great compensations for each and every employee they have as benefits of working with them.
- Identification of the target market. In other words, the management should specify who they are targeting for; either those part – timers, students, applicants with (an) experience/s, those who do not have any experiences, the fresh graduates, etc. And when the target market is already identified, the target place of where to conduct recruitment follows.
- The arrangements regarding the schedule or working hours. This should also be specified in the planning for recruitment; whether the schedule for work is fixed or flexible. Not all people have the same preferences of what time they would want to work. Some people prefer to work in the morning, some in the afternoon, and others would rather work during night time or shift. Though, it depends on the company if they have different schedules that people could avail.
- The position information. Such information includes the position or title, the classification level, the department and the head, the number of hours for work (for both part – time and full – time) and all other information that are necessary to be filled out regarding the available or vacant position.
- The personal references of the applicant. If applicants or anyone who is interested regarding the recruitment and they would want some clarifications or recommendations, they can contact the people specified as reference.
- The salary information. An agreement concerning the compensation should be made between the employer and the employee.
- The place where the company or the organization would like to advertise the job vacancy. May it be online or on a billboard, a company has to choose a place where to advertise their job ad.
- The supervisor’s contact information. For the applicants to know who to contact if they want to apply, this information should be indicated in the form.
- The affixed signatures for approval by the authorized officers or managers. This should appear in the form to signify that everything written in it is authorized.
For more ideas or details about recruitment, you may also refer to recruitment requisition forms.
The Employment / Employee Action Forms
Employment or employee action forms are filled out by the human resource department with the necessary details that are needed for the completion of the forms. These forms are actually regarding the employment status of an applicant or employee. And these are somehow related to the HR recruitment action forms since both are similar with some of the fields and the purpose of these documents are related. Take time to browse each and find whatever it is that definitely suits your needs.
Employment Action Form Sample
Employee Action Form Sample Template
Employee Action Form
HR Employee Action Form
The employee action form above is a guide for the human resource management regarding the individual employee’s personal file or profile. This form determines what actions are taken for each employee. This form is mandatory because it is used as the reference of the human resource department manager for each employee’s profile.
The following are the necessary information to be placed or written in the form:
- The date of when the form is filled out, and when the action taken is expected to take effect or be effective.
- The type of action divided into three: the beginning, the end, and the change in active employment. The beginning of active employment refers to when the employee is hired in the company. The actions are either new, re-hire, and / or replacing someone. The end of active employment could either be: discharge, resign, retire, or leave. The last type of action is change in active employment, leaving you with three actions whether the employee is transferred, reclassified, or promoted.
- The employee personal information such as the full name, the social security number, the contact number, current address, email address, date of birth, etc.
- The position or the wage information such as the job title, department, salary or base pay, the compensations or benefits, etc.
- The employee setup requests for phone number, public safety or credit card, office or work location.
There are actions in which additional forms are needed. An example is when the employee will be resigning. He or she is required to undergo the resignation process, including the submission of a resignation letter. Then, the employee is scheduled for an exit interview with the human resource manager. The next step is the processing of his or her clearance form in order to be permitted to resign. The same goes when the employee will be filing a leave. There are certain processes for each type of action found in employee action forms.
Sample Employee Action Form in PDF
Employee Action Form Template
Student Employment Action Form
Student employment action forms are used for individual working students who decides to work at their school. These forms are filled out by the authorized person in charge for the employment coordination.
Referring to the student employment action form above, this is essential information needed in the form:
- The student information such as the name, the student ID number, date of birth, etc.
- The action information, whether the student is a newly hired student-employee, he or she has worked before in the university, there are changes needed to be made with regards to the pay or salary, the student was terminated or removed, etc.
- The budget information of the department.
- The payment or salary information (the hourly rate, monthly base pay, etc.).
- The comments of the coordinator regarding the employment details.
- The authorization or approval if such employment action/s is / are approved.
- The signatures of the financial aid, the human resource managers and the authorized person for payroll.
Corrective Action Forms for Employees
Corrective action forms for employees should be discussed to each of them in order to avoid misunderstanding between the employees and the management. The supervisor or the human resource manager should treat each employee equally. Using the employee performance review forms, the Human Resource Department can effectively practice impartiality.
Employee Corrective Action Form
An employee corrective action form focuses on what has taken place and what action should be made in order to come up with a solution for whatever matter is brought up. This form also serves as a disciplinary action form to correct the mistakes committed by individuals.
The necessary information that are needed for the form are the following:
- The employee’s information, such as his or her job title, his or her supervisor or the department head.
- The level of corrective action; whether it is a verbal warning or counseling, written warning or reprimand, suspension or termination. It actually depends on he level or type of the offenses committed.
- The description or the facts of what took place and what type of incident it was. This technically is the scenario of what happened to have a better knowledge or understanding of what has occurred.
- Both sides of the story. Of course, it is not fair if only the other side is heard. There should be an equity between two sides in order to better determine who is at fault or who are responsible for what has happened.
- The corrective action procedures and plans of what should be taken up. This, technically, is regarding the procedures or the plans that the people in charge have come up with. In other words, these plans or procedures are basically according to what was planned in the first place. Though, these are not final and these may change depending on the different circumstances.
- The actions taken in order to correct or resolve the matter or the conflict.
- The next action or a back up plan if ever the issue continues again. This also refers to plan B which ensures that the company is ready for whatever circumstances come.
- The signatures of the employee and the director of human resource management and the date they both signed it. This serves as the confirmation that everything is discussed accordingly and everything is understood.
Filling out this form is important because it documents the employee’s personal and organizational behavior during his or her employment records. With it, the employer can find solutions and prevention for the predicament. With this form, the human resource management can determine what actions are taken.
Coaching and Corrective Action Form
Coaching and corrective action form is a guide for every employee. All necessary details are included in the form. In it, you will find what issue or violation has taken place and what action best corresponds to the situation. With the use of corrective action forms, the complete essential information will help provide a solution for the problem. Before the action for correction is filled out and submitted, a performance assessment is conducted to understand the situation better.
Filling Out Corrective Action Forms
Here are the necessary details in filling out the coaching and corrective action form:
- The name of the employees who committed a violation of whatever policy of the company.
- The date when the form is filled out and when the issue is investigated.
- The type of warning issued; whether it is for counseling, a written warning or a final warning. Counseling can also be done with the use of performance counseling forms.
- The issue or the violation that was committed.
- The description of what took place with the necessary.
- The comments, suggestions, and recommendations that is to be made regarding the issue.
- The date and signature of both the employee and the supervisor head, to make sure that everything is discussed in an appropriate manner.
For coaching or counseling, it is necessary that the previous warning is also listed in order for the counselor to reprimand the said violator accordingly. In counseling, the employee should be aware of the areas that he or she needs to to improved whether it be performance or conduct.
Submission of Corrective Action Forms
Corrective action forms are confidential. Before the submission of the form, the employee’s signature should be affixed in the said form. This is to confirm that he or she has understood the discussions between him or her and the management. But, there are tendencies where employees refuse to sign a form, and the possible reasons are as follows:
- Employees found themselves discriminated due to the behavior shown and the words said to them by the head or manager.
- Employees were accused of something they did not commit.
- Employees do not understood a thing regarding the form since it was not thoroughly discussed.
- Employees do not want to admit their mistakes or flaws.
All these possible reasons will not occur if the department head or the manager of human resources know how to handle the different personalities of employees or applicants. If in case the management is said to be not being reasonable, then the employee can file employee complaint forms. Moving on, copies of these corrective action forms should be given to the employee, the department head, and the human resource management.
The Corrective and Preventive Action Forms
Corrective and preventive action forms are used in any organization or business company. They list identified hazards and their percentage of risks. Technically, these corrective and preventive action forms document all the analysis of each hazard found. The forms also contain the preventive actions to the hazards.
Verbal Corrective Action Form
Corrective & Preventive Action Form in PDF
Corrective / Preventive Action Form
Before we go further, let us understand the differences between corrective and preventive actions.
Corrective Action. Corrective action refers to the action that should be made in correcting what has occurred.One way to identify the dilemma is completing a risk assessment form. When the dilemma is already identified by the team, corrective action/s will be implemented on it. Once corrective actions are performed, problems can either be terminated or reduced.
Preventive Action. Preventive actions are made before identified risks and threats occur. Technically, these actions are planned to prevent problems fro happening. To come up with preventive actions, there should be monthly meetings with the team for a faster way of identifying the threats and prevention for them. Monthly review forms should be used as reference of documented dilemmas encountered by each department.
The Disciplinary Action Forms
Disciplinary action form are used to discipline employees. This form documents the violation of the employees, taking note of what actions were given. These disciplinary action forms can also serve as future references the management could use to determine if there are changes in the employees’ behavior, conduct, or attitude during working hours.
Employee Disciplinary Action Form
Disciplinary action forms are filled out so that each employee is following the protocol or the rules and regulations of the organization. As mentioned earlier, disciplinary action forms are similar to corrective action forms that are used for employees since these two forms have the same purpose.
Filling Out the Employee Disciplinary Action Form
Referring to the employee disciplinary action form, this is the necessary information:
- The employee’s information such as his or her name, department, supervisor’s name.
- The date when he or she was given the warning.
- The type of violation that was committed, such as negligence, tardiness, attendance, disobedience, the quality of the work, etc.
- The details regarding the violation such as the date and time it was committed and where it took place.
- The statement of the employer or the supervisor regarding the matter.
- The employee statement to hear his or her side of what or why it happened.
- The decisions or actions that the management conducts after giving the warning.
- The previous employee warnings should be listed so that both the employee and the supervisor will be aware about it.
- The employee’s and manager’s affixed signatures, together with the date of when they have signed the form.
Corrective / Disciplinary Action Form Sample
Secondary Disciplinary Action Form
Notice of Disciplinary Action Form Sample
Personnel Disciplinary Action Form
Progressive Disciplinary Action Form
Student Disciplinary Action Form
Students are also disciplined to benefit them in the future and their future career. Referring to the form below, there’s minimal information needed regarding the conduct of each student.
Here are the following essential details in filling out the form:
- The student information.
- The description of the infraction or the violation, such as the type, the date and time.
- The corrective actions that were taken in order to solve the issue.
- The signature of the supervisor and the student together with the date signed.
The first and second warning for the student comes with filling out this form. For the third and final warning, different consequences are made. Such consequences are either to send the student in a probation state or worst, to expel him or her.
Sending a student to a probation state means suspension on the agreed date. This is often conducted when the supervisor would still give a chance to a student before proceeding for termination.
The Action Form for Accidents / Incidents
Accidents or incidents are indeed inevitable. But these could be prevented if the company, the organization, or even individuals are more cautious of what are likely to occur. This could be done by completing a preventive action form. Action forms are provided for you for your reference, or for your business organization’s and everyone else’s safety. There’s also a customer action form where the customer fills out the details of his or her complaints regarding the services of a company.
Allergy Action Form
Incident Action Form for Safety Analysis
Consolidated Incident Action Plan Form Template
Customer Action Request Form
Incident Action Plan Form
Accident / Incident Action Form
General Action Form
Employment Action Form
Referring to the forms mentioned, this is a step by step approach for the analysis of the accident / incident that occurred and the specification of the actions that are to be taken.
The necessary information that are found in the action form are the following:
- The information regarding the company, department, the supervisor or department head.
- The employee’s information such as his or her name, job title or position, and the date he/she got hired.
- The incident information, such as the type of the incident, when it occurred and reported, and where it took place. Incidents are also documented using incident report forms.
- The description of what and how the incident happened.
- The additional facts used to further analyze the incident / accident.
- The explanation of what happened before, during, and after to help in analyzing the incident.
Technically, these forms often serve as guide for a better way of understanding the nature of the incident that has occurred.
These are just few of the action forms that you can refer to. Browse and download the forms in PDF files that you find for your personal and business needs.
Sample Preventive Action Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Administrative Action Forms - 7+ Free Documents in Word ...
Sample Goal Action Forms - 7+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
9+ Sample Employee Action Forms - Free Sample, Example, Format
10+ Types of Action Forms for Making Plans and Setting Goals ...
9+ Sample Affirmative Action Forms - Free Sample, Example, Format
Corrective Action Form Samples - 9+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
8+ Sample Disciplinary Action Forms - Free Sample, Example , Format
Sample Student Action Forms - 8+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Action Forms in Doc - 20+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Action Forms in PDF - 24+ Free Documents in PDF
6+ Adverse Action Forms - Free Sample, Example, Format Download
Sample Course Action Forms - 7+ Free Documents in Word, PDF
9+ Sample Employee Action Form - 9+ Free Documents in PDF, Doc
22 Corrective Action Form example